• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cursor moves slow in SSBB when moving up or down.

Peashooter405

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2294-7150-9822
What happens is that the cursor moves incredibly slow when selecting a character/stage in SSBB,but however,that doesn’t happens when I use the Nunchuck+Wiimote combo when selecting a character/stage.And that doesn’t just happens in SSBB,it also happens in other games such as SM64(Mario doesn’t move at enough speed to perform a dive),Homebrew apps such as WiiXplorer(Cursor moves incredibly slow when moving up or right and it’s almost impossible to move the cursor diagonally)and other Virtual Console games so please help me guys.Also,I don’t want to open up my GameCube controller and replace my analog stick with another one.

Peashooter405

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2294-7150-9822
Also please that the solution doesn’t require opening the controller.

Also I downloaded a Brawl ISO into an USB to replace my damaged Brawl disc.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
That's very odd. I mean the only thing I can think of is perhaps you can use this code to increase the speed of the cursor on the menu. Is it just on the menu or do you have trouble doing stuff with the gamecube controller in game?

* CSS Cursor Speed [Dantarion]
046A1014 3F800000

Also if you're interested there is a brawl discord. Wimmfi is pretty active so you can find some matches there. https://discord.gg/Aez6yCD

Top Bottom