• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Current Pikachu Elite Smash GSP

Daedra

vibing
Currently at 2.2 mil as of 12.31.18 and no elite smash >.<

I believe elite works by the number of ppl playing an individual character and averages the certain percentile needed to enter elite smash which is allegedly 10% meaning you need to be within that 10% to get in... if anyone grinded into elite share your gsp please, im super bored and curious. thx!

<3

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I don't think it's top 10% for getting into elite. It's seems to be even less than 5% and we're not entirely sure how the system is based to get in. That being said last time I've check about 6 hours ago, my Pikachu is sitting around 2.65m in elite.

Daedra

vibing
I don't think it's top 10% for getting into elite. It's seems to be even less than 5% and we're not entirely sure how the system is based to get in. That being said last time I've check about 6 hours ago, my Pikachu is sitting around 2.65m in elite.
JTails has a cool vid and says its based on win/loss ratio. i think at this point we're all just grasping for an answer xD

CalicoGS

Smash Rookie
I'm really confused about how GSP works and I haven't found any answers.... I was curious about elite smash too because I want something to aim for, but I only gain a couple hundred points/win and then lose thousands when I take a loss, so I don't know how I'll ever make it into elite smash :/

Midoriki

Smash Cadet
I'm an elite Pikachu. As of right now Pikachu's GSP is at 2.9 million. Don't know if GSP is comparable between characters but my lowest elite character's GSP is 2.85 million, and I have a character at 2.83 million who isn't elite.

No idea how these GSP mechanics work. One thing I've noticed is that GSP continues to rise on characters I haven't played in a while, and I don't lose elite on characters unless I play with them and lose matches.

Last edited:
Top Bottom