• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Current highest known GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiligar

Smash Journeyman
I think I met the highest GSP player yesterday, a 4.698 Young Link. It was a sobering experience as I was camped into combos that turned the stage into a storm of Link grunts and arrows. How useful is dash into shield against Young Link?

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
YL is a a great zoner and tough to read until you play the match up enough to know your weaknesses which means getting bodied tons lol but that can be said of many chrs just YL has tons of great options.

Jasper the Tourist

Smash Apprentice
How many Puffs with standard tournament rules have y'all seen in Elite? That's where I'm trying to go. I actually had her at 4.3 a few days before this, but failed to take a pic and then lost some matches.
IMG_20190507_215646208.jpg

Last edited:

ThatOneSnip3r

Smash Rookie
Anyone know what the current highest GSP is?

Lets keep this post updated as you spot them.

NOTE: This thread is NOT about your personal best GSP, unless your personal best GSP is also the highest GSP you've ever seen for that character.

NOTE 2: For the current GSP required to reach Elite Smash, go to http://www.elitegsp.com/
At the moment my highest GSP is 4,543,257 with Kirby

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
My friend's Cloud is at 4.701 million atm from what they just told me, will try to get a picture when they wake up cause they just went to bed lol

Last edited:

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
Managed to bully them into getting a photo rn, its actually 4.704 million rounded up ofc. This is the highest GSP character they have rn. I think Cloud might have the highest threshold, as someone earlier in the thread said they had a 4.7m too!

Is this the highest in the thread so far?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Tweek has Young Link at over 4.722 million right now

Grimel

Smash Cadet
4.703.737 with Inkling. Can't figure out how to post a picture on this site from my computer or phone.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Got my Lucina up to 4,706,499

Idk why at this GSP level. You only get little but in low Elite you get like 30k per win

Even if I beat someone who is 10k or 5k points ahead of me. I still get little gains per win.

Seems the highest I know of Zero is at like 4,745,900

Last edited:

candysell

Smash Cadet
Got my Lucina up to 4,706,499

Idk why at this GSP level. You only get little but in low Elite you get like 30k per win

Even if I beat someone who is 10k or 5k points ahead of me. I still get little gains per win.

Seems the highest I know of Zero is at like 4,745,900
Yeah, I have Mr. G&W at 4,714,691 and I only gain hundreds of gsp now. I don't get thousands anymore. The grind is no fun.

Last edited:

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Yeah, I have Mr. G&W at 4,714,691 and I only gain hundreds of gsp now. I don't get thousands anymore. The grind is no fun.
Wait it gets even more grindy??

I am not gonna bother then. I already get bored facing the same 3 guys on QP over and over again. I like the amount of GSP I have right now

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little above 4.7mil right now, but the highest I've seen is over 4.76mil

D

Deleted member

Yeah my Pokemon Trainer is my highest at 4.7 something. I've been trying to get all my characters out of Elite Smash though because it's such a small pool of players that I basically never get my preferred ruleset, and sometimes the game will just tell me it couldn't find any opponent in ES anyway so it groups me with players of lower GSP. I'd rather just skip the wait and actually play with people the way I want to, you know?

Unfortunately, even when I try to fight the urge to win with Pokemon Trainer (which is really hard), a loss will hardly drop my GSP at all. :'( So that character seems locked in Elite Smash Hell.

Jezo

Smash Cadet
My GSP for ROB right now is 4,801,689. It barely seems to go up any higher when I win matches, but I've heard the GSP has a much higher cap?

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
I dont believe the cap is higher. Some people that enter their GSP on elitesmash tracker are just bull****ting.
Their elite smash entry is ridiculously inflated. They have it at 4.67 million when it’s only like 4.64 million.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Their elite smash entry is ridiculously inflated. They have it at 4.67 million when it’s only like 4.64 million.
Thats what happens when you try to rely on the community to track it instead of Nintendo providing the details

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
Pirahna Plant and K Rool are my highest. Broke into the 4.7mils (yes they exist), and then started earning like 10k or less even for longer, difficult battles.

Can anyone beat me? ;)

Edit: As of May 28th 2019 Zer0 Had 4.802m with Lucina. Hangin with the big boys out here :068:

https://imgur.com/qiftNFt

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I still haven't really played online since around the 2.0 days but I can confirm my doc and plant are still sitting in elite after months of just sitting there. Doc with 4.74m and comparing that with the entry with the elite smash tracker, my numbers are going much slower than before 2.0 and rather has stayed pretty much almost consistently.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Pirahna Plant and K Rool are my highest. Broke into the 4.7mils (yes they exist), and then started earning like 10k or less even for longer, difficult battles.

Can anyone beat me? ;)

Edit: As of May 28th 2019 Zer0 Had 4.802m with Lucina. Hangin with the big boys out here :068:

There are a lot of players in 4.7 million

J.I.L

Can anyone beat me? ;)

Dude are you seriously trying to show off that you just reach 4.7 million? And actually baiting people to play against someone who just got to 4.7 million? Bro, cmon. Humble yourself before someone has to humble you.

Amon O

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7305 3643 0520
Currently at 4,762,692 with Samus. Similar numbers with robin chrom and greninja too. I can say I’ve been playing a lot more arenas lately and I see no noticeable decay. As usual it goes up slowly as new players join the fray.

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
Dude are you seriously trying to show off that you just reach 4.7 million? And actually baiting people to play against someone who just got to 4.7 million? Bro, cmon. Humble yourself before someone has to humble you.

FC is in my profile, you can take a swing or as Kendrick says - sit down, be humble. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition. It is a party game after all :joyful:

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
FC is in my profile, you can take a swing or as Kendrick says - sit down, be humble. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition. It is a party game after all :joyful:
I defly wont play you because of the distance/ping

Listen buddy, I will be impressed once you are actually at Zero's level. I am 20k points ahead of you but in the Dutch Scene I am a mere mid level player that can barely get out of pools or drowns in them

You arent even close to the big boys. Nor am I. Go to a tournament and you will find out. Now if you put in the work and training like the big boys perhaps you will be one of the best and a GSP that acco

Jezo for example here is 40k points ahead of me and 60k of you. But Nationally he is seeded 51 in the UK

And Europe is known for being a weak region. The US and Japan is 10x more competitive and active than us

Last edited:

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
I defly wont play you because of the distance/ping

Listen buddy, I will be impressed once you are actually at Zero's level. I am 20k points ahead of you but in the Dutch Scene I am a mere mid level player that can barely get out of pools or drowns in them

You arent even close to the big boys. Nor am I. Go to a tournament and you will find out. Now if you put in the work and training like the big boys perhaps you will be one of the best and a GSP that acco

Jezo for example here is 40k points ahead of me and 60k of you. But Nationally he is seeded 51 in the UK

And Europe is known for being a weak region. The US and Japan is 10x more competitive and active than us
Still congrats that you feel good about reaching it. You are like at the top 2 or 3% of the game. Congratulations. But that is Diamond Level in League of Legends. The gap between Diamond and Chall is as big as the gap we players have with the Pro's

J.I.L

Still congrats that you feel good about reaching it. You are like at the top 2 or 3% of the game. Congratulations. But that is Diamond Level in League of Legends. The gap between Diamond and Chall is as big as the gap we players have with the Pro's
Watch for the double posting, but what’s your gsp? My best should be at 4.78 million now.

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
I fully acknowledge that GSP is a completely meaningless value. I go to locals etc but don't place/I play K Rool, who has one of the worst disadvantage states in the game. Never did I compare my irl skill level to Zer0 etc. Just the arbitrary value that Ultimate assigns you based on win record. Chill.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
I fully acknowledge that GSP is a completely meaningless value. I go to locals etc but don't place/I play K Rool, who has one of the worst disadvantage states in the game. Never did I compare my irl skill level to Zer0 etc. Just the arbitrary value that Ultimate assigns you based on win record. Chill.
Yeah I wish there was an actual ranked ladder/leaderboard to see how good you are actually.

I have respect for any low tier main.

J.I.L

Yeah I wish there was an actual ranked ladder/leaderboard to see how good you are actually.

I have respect for any low tier main.
I main a bowser jr who’s gsp is a hair below yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom