• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Curious About Something

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Been away for awhile, but I'm curious as to the current state of Pit. Who is considered the Top Pit current, and can I get some links to some of the their better vids? Not going to lie, tried searching YouTube and a bit on Smashboards and have been far from impressed thus far.

thechuckcharles

Smash Rookie
NNID
thechuckcharles
Dang, this place really is dead.
you're telling me man. I left the site for a few years and when I come back apparently no one plays Pit anymore. I myself am struggling to find any good youtube videos of pro players. Does anyone know of any pro players who use Pit? It would be nice to have some sort of a reference point I guess.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Been away for awhile, but I'm curious as to the current state of Pit. Who is considered the Top Pit current, and can I get some links to some of the their better vids? Not going to lie, tried searching YouTube and a bit on Smashboards and have been far from impressed thus far.
Kiraflax & Koolaid were the best American Pits before Brawl kinda died. Earth/Masashi still for the best Pits in general. I'm ok I guess, lol still can't make it out of national pools.

Top Bottom