• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CU Smashers?

chizzledot

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashers,

Looking to see if smash melee is active here out, by the Rocky Mountains :)

I would check Facebook, but I'm on a slight hiatus from social media-ing so, "access is denied" to the group, so to speak ha ha.

lol, but I can't help but revisit these sites for nostalgia. So.. what's the weekly's / bi-weeklys where casual players can join in and play with the natives?

Let me know and thanks a bunch,

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey d00d, it's DanComboZ from Aurora and a community leader in the Colorado Smash Scene.

So we have a Google Calendar here with all the weeklies, including the CU Boulder weeklies. Without a Facebook though, that might be a bit hard to personally communicate with the TOs and such if you have specific questions.

We also have a Colorado Smashboard page, although it's rarely updated now since Facebook is much more accessible.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to respond to anything else after I make this post since I was directed here by a friend who saw your thread. If your hiatus is religiously connected, then I can understand that. Otherwise, I would strongly recommend and urge you to take up Facebook again and join the Colorado Smash Facebook Group. You'll get faster answers to your questions and also be able to plan meetups.

Last edited:
Top Bottom