• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT MacD Obtains Position As Curse's Smash Bros Manager

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
McCain 'MacD' LaVelle recently obtained the position of Curse's Manager for their Super Smash Brothers team. When McCain was asked about the move he said "I am really excited for this opportunity with Curse. I look forward to delving deeper into the world of Esports with such a large and respectable team that is now branching out into Smash Bros. Even though it's more of a job than a sponsorship, I still feel like a part of the team since I will now also be associated with Curse. But at the same time I will still be playing for Clashtournaments. I'm in both organizations".

michael_li

Smash Ace
LOL nice, you let this incompetent guy be a manager. look at his photo, no professionalism at all, if you cant even spend 1 second to put up something decent what makes you think i believe you're gonna spend 1 second doing your job. go f.k off please.

Last edited:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
McCain 'MacD' LaVelle recently obtained the position of Curse's Manager for their Super Smash Brothers team. When McCain was asked about the move he said "I am really excited for this opportunity with Curse. I look forward to delving deeper into the world of Esports with such a large and respectable team that is now branching out into Smash Bros. Even though it's more of a job than a sponsorship, I still feel like a part of the team since I will now also be associated with Curse. But at the same time I will still be playing for Clashtournaments. I'm in both organizations".

MacD just made fun of my peach when I was at my first tournament on the livestream in front of 4000 people on vgbootcamp, he kept saying everything I did wrong against my set with westballs, just cuz he was mad cause westballs beat him in pools right before I played him.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
LOL nice, you let this incompetent guy be a manager. look at his photo, no professionalism at all, if you cant even spend 1 second to put up something decent what makes you think i believe you're gonna spend 1 second doing your job. go f.k off please.
You judge people from a single photo? A bit shortsighted, don't you think?

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
You judge people from a single photo? A bit shortsighted, don't you think?
My thoughts exactly. I don't think this is a business where everyone needs to be in suits and ties.
I could probably ramble on for days, but I'm going to shut up now.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
MacD just made fun of my peach when I was at my first tournament on the livestream in front of 4000 people on vgbootcamp, he kept saying everything I did wrong against my set with westballs, just cuz he was mad cause westballs beat him in pools right before I played him.
So wouldn't that make him more likely to support you and critique Weston? Commentators point out mistakes and successes, that's the main point of their position. You just must have had a lot of them, and they were easy to see for McCain because he mains peach. Honestly, what were you expecting? "This unknown peach just did a perfect wavedash! That's amazing! He even knows how to float cancel!"

Top Bottom