• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS Organizer

-RedX-

Smash Lord
That's....looks sexy.
I'd get it right away but I'm not sure if it's possible.

@SymphonicSage12:
>.> I think there's no color on the pic unless you just don't like the format?

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
Possible
Just moving the order
putting in some characters like sheik Pokemon and zzs
On random you can put wario alloys nana and giga bowser
empty spaces cause problems

I don't think its possible right now but you never know about the future

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Well, as its not really something anyone is even trying to accomplish, I doubt its going to be possible anytime soon.

Remember, the current code works because the game has code in it for rearranging the rows of characters as you unlock them.

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
I know it's possible to arrange the characters like that, but the player character selection windows can not be moved as of now.

I don't it really matters anyway. No offense, but that's not exactly the most asteticly pleasing picture CSS I've seen.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Technically it should be possible.

But that's.. just... A... Guess...

...Never mind.:laugh:

*Poof! vanished*
teihjnweslthkjeaiphonw3p5hijnqoehpjeohjsepthnsphj

...how you possibly managed to do that I'll never know LOL. Then again you're Phantom Wings

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

HYPE HYPE HYPE.
There's another character selection box to the side of the picture.
Possible clone engine with separate character selection screens?!

Ha, I'd laugh if this is what that is.

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet

HYPE HYPE HYPE.
There's another character selection box to the side of the picture.
Possible clone engine with separate character selection screens?!

Ha, I'd laugh if this is what that is.
That would just be too good... it can't be true. Can it?

*gets down on knees and prays to Phantom Wings*

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
iunno...it looks kinda suspicious...the top left corner of Samus' character selection display, for instance, looks like a poorly-done cover of a mistake...there's also the question of that extraneous block...am i being paranoid when i say i want proof in the form of a code or a video?

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
iunno...it looks kinda suspicious...the top left corner of Samus' character selection display, for instance, looks like a poorly-done cover of a mistake...there's also the question of that extraneous block...am i being paranoid when i say i want proof in the form of a code or a video?
Then what's the mysterious "clone" box on the right? Custom handicap/buffer option?
But, I agree.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
What's with the blur on the right side of the Link icon?

And the shadow for the far right box is darker than the other shadows.

In short, it's Photoshopped. I can tell from the pixels and by having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I see wut u did there.

All the same, if PhantomWings said it's possible, it's possible. Yeah, that shadow looks a bit off, but he didn't say he finished it yet. ;-) My guess is a program for modifying the game's GUI, which I would LOVE. PhantomWings is the man, for sure. He's so much the man that when some dude asks if it'd be possible for the GUI to be something like an inserted image, he makes just that for fun even though he probably had other ideas of a better GUI.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
The giant left blur on the left side of Samus? To the right of Link? Right next to the P1 icon?

mofo_

Smash Ace
The giant left blur on the left side of Samus? To the right of Link? Right next to the P1 icon?
is dat wat ur talkin about? cuz dats what i think ur talkin about....

you know..when you leave the cursor above an icon its leaves a blurry corona and the icon gets outlined with w/e color it is and for samus since its CPU its outlined with white-gray...

????

(ˈHīp)!!

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
You know you all shouldnt trust PW so much, he just posted a pic. All the other times he has posted a bit more info, since he is so respected, he could have shopped this then posted it before he is even near that stage (if even he is making anything). Or he could be legit, personally i wont disregard this, but i wont get too hyped or start saying things without a bit more info.

This isnt really like PW, but he could be just in a different mood.

mofo_

Smash Ace
PW is just hyping us! probably a few kinks to work out

HYPE

like how would post a pic of shield color changes and we all go " OMG post code nao plox! "
or reverse grips , " OMG link iz stupid lolz y he holdn sword backwrdz! lol post code nao or els "

...............or PW could be an expert at shooping O_X

HYPE?

CheDDar-X

Smash Apprentice
I see wut u did there.

All the same, if PhantomWings said it's possible, it's possible. Yeah, that shadow looks a bit off, but he didn't say he finished it yet. ;-) My guess is a program for modifying the game's GUI, which I would LOVE. PhantomWings is the man, for sure. He's so much the man that when some dude asks if it'd be possible for the GUI to be something like an inserted image, he makes just that for fun even though he probably had other ideas of a better GUI.
The shadow on Link's window, my friends, is from Lucas's and CF's boxes.

n88

Smash Lord
I'm using this post to say that I have never seen anyone more capable of generating hype than PW. He would be a deadly weapon in propaganda. I can't really find anything to indicate that his pic is 'shopped, but I'm no expert. This better not be some cruel joke.

Top Bottom