• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CRT TVs

Wh1rlwind

Smash Rookie
Where can I get a CRT TV to play Melee on? I have been searching for a while.

Pauer

The Pauerful
You're not gonna find them sold new anywhere. You will have to look at your local craigslist, ebay or equivalent second-hand-marketplace. You should be able to find them for free or less than 20$.

Pauer

The Pauerful
yeah I've checked goodwill a lot
In my experience, charity stores like goodwill typically don't accept stuff like CRTs because they are bulky and no one really wants them except for us :) .
You will have much more luck looking at peer-to-peer second hand markets like craigslist, the local ebay section, facebook markets and various other sites/apps. I am sure you will find one quickly.

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
Walking down the sidewalk for like 20 mins on garbage day, depending where you live, often can yield one for free... if there's ever an electronics recycling collection somewhere near you, I don't think people mind if you take stuff from those kinds of things either.

Top Bottom