• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crouch Cancel max percentages

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Took the time to see when opponents can't crouch cancel certain moves. To get the info out quicker, I decided to record for moves that were more likely to be crouch canceled. Excluding jab and flash sourspot.

http://tinyurl.com/WolfCCpercents

To Do:
  • Fill in the rest of the information
  • Add in Dash attack and Jab 2 (Jab 2 is essentially impossible to hit on some characters by itself)
  • Add in DI down percentages (CC =/= DI down. If they're in a middle of an action, they're not true crouch cancelling, just DIing down. But DI down percentage is lower than CC, so if they can't CC, they can't DI down.)
  • Add in percentages for knockdown vs launch
  • Make it sortable
  • Add in super sweet spot flash. This is when the sourspot and the sweetspot overlap. 19% damage (3% + 16%), and knockback is added.
  • Add in % of damage for each move. (This may be done by the time anyone sees it)
Notes:
  • Each percentage is the final percentage at which they can CC. So Captain Falcon can CC flash at 34, but not at 35.
  • Characters with a ? are crouching TOO LOW to hit, so the number is transposed from the pattern of other characters in the same weight class
  • A 0 doesn't mean they can't crouch cancel. It means they can only CC at 0. An X means they can't CC it at all.
  • If you see a discrepancy, test it, then comment on it. I wholly encourage you to do something on the "To Do" list yourself, as it really gets you familiar with Wolf and some of the mechanics. I'm also a lazy turd. Just link the spreadsheet of your work, I'll take the time to combine them.
  • THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. ENJOY.

Last edited:

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'd be happy to work on this a little bit (starting tomorrow, of course. Gotta catch the rest of evo!!).

Is there a particular format you want that's easiest to import into the spreadsheet? (especially for %damage, DI down %)

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to put it in whatever format you think would be easier. If you're willing to take the time to assist, I can take the time to transfer it over. The damage %s I can do myself, I was just going to fill it in next to the attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom