• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crossbows ready!! Linkle aims for Smash

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I see there’s some cross cultural confusion

I have to say though in my experience more people have suggested Zelda or linkle playable rather than just a female link
The problem with them are the pretty diffrent Personalitys Linkle is a Link Fangirl (sorta)
And Zelda is the Reeincanation of a Goddess So they probably need their own games or modes
I mean Having male relativly young blond elvish Link as the main Character just brings all Zeldas Together
Mmmh maybe free play like in the lego games could even be multiplayer

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The problem with them are the pretty diffrent Personalitys Linkle is a Link Fangirl (sorta)
And Zelda is the Reeincanation of a Goddess So they probably need their own games or modes
I mean Having male relativly young blond elvish Link as the main Character just brings all Zeldas Together
Mmmh maybe free play like in the lego games could even be multiplayer
Well there’s a fair amount of different personality between all the links and Zelda. Linkle isn’t a link fan girl as she doesn’t know who he is she only knows of the hero legend. And link is not elvish

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Well there’s a fair amount of different personality between all the links and Zelda. Linkle isn’t a link fan girl as she doesn’t know who he is she only knows of the hero legend. And link is not elvish
He has Elv ears yeah i know they are Hylian ears but do you think they said as they designed him lets give him Hylian ears probably not right also can we please talk about sometihng else For example i put some Kirby P+P Rpg Pages onto the BWD Thread i much rather want to talk about this

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
He has Elv ears yeah i know they are Hylian ears but do you think they said as they designed him lets give him Hylian ears probably not right also can we please talk about sometihng else For example i put some Kirby P+P Rpg Pages onto the BWD Thread i much rather want to talk about this
Just cause you got pointy ears doesn’t make you an elf. Link is human. And your Kirby ideas should be discussed in Kirby threads not the linkle one

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
A female Link would make more sense than Mario or Kirby, since he's a different incarnation in almost every game.

If it happened, I'd say just have it as an option, where you can choose either gender. Unless their gender is actually relevant to the plot, which it never really has been before, that would work fine.

Top Bottom