• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique on my Rob!

Djanko

Smash Rookie
So I finally ended up in stream after going to a few tourneys and I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to improve on my ROB play. My tag is Jank and I play mostly ROB. This is the stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/dazee_/b/631550288 and I play at 5:38, 33:41 (against a top ranked player in my scene, looking for the most help against him), 1:07:16, and 1:22:30. any critique is encouraged. Thanks!

Serj28

Smash Cadet
Are you in Vancouver? I'm an Island player. We currently have two ROB players. Myself and Jaz, both of which are top PM players here at least. Come over for a monthly and play with us.

Djanko

Smash Rookie
I am indeed in Vancouver, and that actually sounds like a really fun idea. Me and some of my friends have been looking for more tournaments to go to and I'd love to play against some more ROB's because we have zero here. What are your monthly's called so I can check them out on Facebook?

Serj28

Smash Cadet
Heres our group, tournaments will be posted here.
Next one is on the 4th I believe
facebook(dot)com/groups/victoriasmash/

Top Bottom