• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Luigi!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
just only saw snake vid, ill watch luigi vid abit later

but good **** scatt, your actually one of my favorite luigis out there to watch , l see tryin take over GA haha.

for snake, why don't you just C4 yourself to get the 40% so you wont have to go through the CG? i'm sure you know the moment falco has the cg on snake, he instantly has momentum, give like a extra 40%. but then again snake is like a ****ing tank, 40% to him is like 0% lolll. just my suggestion though.

for luigi: what's with random upsmashs? trying to upair? lol? come on mangz, to beat amazing people like kismet (inb4namesearch) can't be making those random input errors it costed some opportunities. first stock, don't use secondjump+tornado, mix it up with rising tornado itself. fireball on the ground so he can't dacus.

and since when do you have a olimar? lol

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Thanks for the tips. :D

Snake: I don't c4 myself with Snake because it just seems like a waste to me. I end up stailing a good move while he still has fresh ones. I try to avoid the cg as best as I can and if Falco ever gets close, I pull a nade to try and blow us both up. :O

Luigi: I used a double jump with nado every time because: 1. I use a wiichuk and I can do a rising nado with my index finger, but i'm inconsistent/ I don't go very high. :/ 2. Because of one, I was afraid that I may get spiked.
Lol the U smashes aren't necessarily random, just as a mindgame. If you notice, I try to slide past Falco with it. If he dodges, he eats a charge F smash, If he shields, then the knockback/ shieldstun is good enough to keep me a safe. (Of course, most people tend to freeze up in their shield <3)

Olimar: I've had an Olimar for about a year now. :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
c4 doesn't stale mah d00d always stays the same iirc. but that's all good. just gotta know the moment falco gets cg, that ***** got ****ing all momentum.

and wtf @ wii chuk LMFAO.

not really much though to say, l usually prefer bf as a cp (for anything) halberd's a good choice for cp though

Top Bottom