• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew Recruitment - Disguise the Limit (DTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkphantomrick

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkphantomrick
3DS FC
3566-1986-4378
Hey there!
My name is NinjaRick, representing the Smash Ultimate crew Disguise the Limit (DTL).
We are a primarily smash crew formerly known as The Money Team (TMT), one of the highest rated crews on smash boards back on Super Smash Bros WiiU. After a long hiatus, I am proud to announce that our crew is back up and ready to compete again in Smash Ultimate. We are a friendly and welcoming crew determined to help each other improve and reach our full potential.
We are looking for players of all levels interested in honing their skills and willing to improve. Upon applying you will be faced in a bo5 against one of the veteran members of DTL. Note we are NOT recruiting based on whether you win the bo5 or not. Rather, we will be looking specifically on how you go about the matches, i.e. the options, mixups, adjustments you make throughout the games. This way we can easily players of various skill levels. There's no need to worry about winning, just do your best out there!
Our crew will hold several events (exclusive tournaments, side events, crew battles) which are not requirements. We're all human beings, we understand that you have lives and things you need to prioritize. Smash isn't the only thing in our lives of course.
Remember to have fun! Our goal is to help you reach your Limit!
For any more questions and interests in applying yourself to the crew reply to the thread, dm me on Smashboards or dm the following discord accounts (more active):

Darkphantomrick#4751
Ian Chalz#7614

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom