• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Credits

D

Deleted member

I've been wondering for a very long time, when you beat a 1p mode you know how the credits go by and you shoot them? I want to know how many you've gotten.

I think I've gotten about 70.
(This goes on the 1P boards right?)

D

Deleted member

This board is so dead! Anyway, I got a new highscore. I got an 81 last night.

D

Deleted member

Lol at me posting this thread March 12th and it hasn't even come close to Page 2. This board is so dead!

Anyway, I broke my old record by alot and got 97.

Riku 812

Smash Rookie
I tend to just mash A as fast as possible. Most I got was 140 and I was in the zone.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Is this challenge like Melee where the more further in the game a player gets the more pictures that person gets to shoot. In Melee I recall more people's names in the credits as you defeated more 1 player modes.

By the way I have no idea what my record is. It's low though and that's all I know.

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Uh, SharkAttack, Unless I'm hallucinating, I'm pretty darned sure that you're talking Brawl. I saw a bunch of Japanese names in my game, if I remember. But maybe I need to get my head screwed on better. I am often wrong about this stuff.

I don't know why I said darned...

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Is this challenge like Melee where the more further in the game a player gets the more pictures that person gets to shoot. In Melee I recall more people's names in the credits as you defeated more 1 player modes.

By the way I have no idea what my record is. It's low though and that's all I know.
Not ringing a bell, I've never beaten a Brawl 1P mode so I'm betting that's what you're thinking of.

Top Bottom