• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating the 10 commandments

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Hi guys, I have to ask for your help in order to create the 10 commandments of our favorite guy Olimar/Alph (from now on, Olimalph).

Important: I have no intention of mocking of people with religion/faith or whatsoever, the only purpose of this is for helping others, that's why the "10 commandments" list.

By doing this, we will be able to discover some things and letting other players know it EASILY and FASTER, those 10 things to focus on their heavily and difficult beginning. It's always hard to start something but by this they will get the important stuffs sooner.

I know there are some awesome guides about everything we know and must know about Olimalph, but by doing this we will cover the essential stuff to start with the character.

As an example of commandment it should be: Pivot smash/grab.

And we should end up with something like this (just an example):

1. You shall master the pivot smash and pivot grab.
  2. You shall seek for at least 1 purple for every stock taken or given.
  3. You shall not care of Pikmins, you can side B them in vain if needed.
  4. Remember the whistle, to keep it holy and keep close to you those pikmins.
  5. Honor your smash and your grab, because of their range.
  6. You shall not seek a gimp with 3 pikmins on you to recover with.
  7. You shall not run every time.
  8. You shall not recover the same way all the time.
  9. You shall defend your fall from Up B with a Nair almost every time.
  10. Avoid being hit. We are very light.
And so on, so please post your ideas, commentaries or suggestion to create this list.

I hope you guys like this and give your thoughts.

If it's a stupid idea, add to my list of dumbest ideas and I will ask Myran to delete this xD.

Last edited:

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
This will work for every char ha-ha I like the idea can't think it of anything else for olimar though idk thow shal tech all off stage gimp attempts or thow shal Nair out of up special

ArtisanBubblegum

Smash Rookie
1. You Shall master pivot Grabs and Smashes.
2. You shall perfect your Grab Combos.
3. Never Never Never get hit.
4. If you do get hit, Don't do it Again!

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
Commandment 4 must be written on a broken tablet because my whistle sometimes doesn't work. D:

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
1. You Shall master pivot Grabs and Smashes.
2. You shall perfect your Grab Combos.
3. Never Never Never get hit.
4. If you do get hit, Don't do it Again!
Already added :D.
Commandment 4 must be written on a broken tablet because my whistle sometimes doesn't work. D:
I know, right? Jajajaja maybe we should remove the part of "to keep it holy" xD.

Top Bottom