• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating SSM

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Sorry if I'm a bit late to the party and couldn't find the resources myself, but it seems like there are a lot of resources for hps files but not ssm.

I'm looking for a tool that will let me pack up dsp files into a ssm file. Does such a tool exist? I don't wanna convert an iso or anything like that....I just wanna turn a bunch of dsp files into 1 ssm file.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hmm. I haven't done much with audio. Have you looked here, in the audio section? The "DSP Visual Tutorial" and/or the "SSM Audio Hacking Guide" look like they might be what you're looking for. There are some tools included in those guides, and there are a number of ssm tools in the Programs section of the Melee Hacks and You OP too. When the guides mention a program for extracting/importing files from your ISO, I would just use DTW.

Good luck!

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
tbh im not actually looking to mod melee at all....im trying to mod another game and so i was looking for something that is not so specialized that it only works for melee

Top Bottom