• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating a Fighter Inclusion power rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
Seeing all these posts on fighter inclusion makes me wonder about the likelihood that a fighter will actually make it in. So, I am going do devise a power rankings for who I think will get in.

1. Decidueye
There will be a new Pokémon in the next smash game. Lucario in Brawl and Greninja in WIIU both had predetermined slots. Our grassy friend is simply the most popular choice (subjectively) in the smash community.

2. Ice Climbers
Hoo boy, this one is a doozy. As most know, they were up and running on the Wii U, but had problems with the 3DS. The switch is MUCH more powerful than the Wii U. Any questions?

3. Bandana dee
This was a toss up between him and K. Rool, but I feel like Nintendo wants to wash the Kremlings from existence. Bandana Dee has been in essentially every Kirby game from Returns onwards, and that doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.

4. Some ARMS character
I have not played ARMS. But I have watched a lot of it, and it looks really fun. More importantly, it could advertise the game, and a move set would be easy to make with the characters. My personal favorite is Twintelle, though.

5. Shovel Knight
A favorite among the smash ballot, Shovel Knight has it's own Amiibo, and has a nice relationship with Nintendo, appearing on the Wii U, and the Seitch. I feel like Shovel Knight is a "sonic in Melee" thing, where he wasn't added only because of permission and time restraints.

Be on the lookout for #6-#10 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom