• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create YOUR moveset!

C3CC

Smash Lord
Let's play a little game here! It's about creating your very own moveset, as if you were a fighter on your own.

You can create two different movesets. Either one entirely made of characters' already existing moves or another one of moves you come up with, completely original and designed by yourself.

If you're going to create a pre-existing moveset, it has to be a mix of different characters' moves. There is one rule, however, and it's that you can't repeat two or more moves from the same character. For example, you can't have both Mario's Fireball and F.L.U.D.D in your moveset.

I still haven't thought of my original moveset, but my moveset created from other fighters' moveset would be:

B: Mewtwo's Shadow Ball
Up B: Zelda's Farore's Wind
Side B: Ness's PK Fire
Down B: Rosalina's Gravitational Pull

It's completely valid if you want to switch the way you use those moves. For example, you can have Link's Hero Bow as your Down B move if you feel like it. You can also explain why you chose those moves. It doesn't matter if you end up being OP. Let's be honest here, we all want to be on the top of the tier list.

-Mewtwo's Shadow Ball: ridiculously strong projectile, and it can be used to apply pressure. Besides, my fighting style consists in attacking from a distance, and what better move than this?
-Zelda's Farore's Wind: I'm a sucker for teleportation, and this is by far the best teleport there is in the game. The knockback it has when it reappears is amazing and it covers a lot of distance.
-Ness's PK Fire: it covers great distance and it traps enemies, so it's a great tool to connect with grabs.
-Rosalina's Gravitational Pull: it makes me become pretty much immune to projectiles and it's a very hard move to punish. What's not to like?

Of course, you can always change your mind and modify your moveset. I'm currently thinking about switching either Shadow Ball or PK Fire so I keep only one projectile, but who knows.

Your turn! Enjoy!

Last edited:

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
Shared:
Neutral B: Pac-Man's Bonus Fruit (traps, punishing, killing)
Side B: Toon Link's Boomerang (cool setups)
Up B: Zero Suit Samus's Boost Kick (early kills)
Down B: Sheik's Bouncing Fish (more early kills, yay!)

Original:
Neutral B: a charge kick that takes awhile to charge but can be aimed for different direction knockback
Side B: something similar to Bowser's side B from Melee, where you get a grab with no pummel, weak knockback, and the ability to use it in the air
Up B: something similar to Pac-Man's side-B; longer and quicker, but doesn't damage people as much and makes you helpless
Down B: a forcefield that launches people in the direction they are relative to the character (eg: if they're below you they get spiked, if they're to the left of you they get launched to the left, etc.)

EDIT: Why was this thread moved to forum games? This isn't that kind of thread.

Last edited:

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
SHARED
Neutral B: Pocket (it would be cool to be able to put pretty much anything in your pocket)
Side B: Green Missile (Who wouldn't want to fart sideways as an attack?)
Up B: Aether (I would love to have a magic sword that spins in midair when I throw it)
Down B: Fire Hydrant (I just really like this move)

ORIGINAL
Neutral B: Throws plates that home in on opponents. The plates hit multiple times on contact.
Side B: Throws a chair which does high damage and knockback, but can be reflected like Dedede's Gordos.
Up B: Summons a Drifblim (my favorite Pokémon) which carries me back to the stage.
Down B: Eats a sandwich that recovers 30% damage.

C3CC

Smash Lord
SHARED
Neutral B: Pocket (it would be cool to be able to put pretty much anything in your pocket)
Side B: Green Missile (Who wouldn't want to fart sideways as an attack?)
Up B: Aether (I would love to have a magic sword that spins in midair when I throw it)
Down B: Fire Hydrant (I just really like this move)

ORIGINAL
Neutral B: Throws plates that home in on opponents. The plates hit multiple times on contact.
Side B: Throws a chair which does high damage and knockback, but can be reflected like Dedede's Gordos.
Up B: Summons a Drifblim (my favorite Pokémon) which carries me back to the stage.
Down B: Eats a sandwich that recovers 30% damage.
I laughed way too hard at the chair move, that's so funny :'D

Wait, 30%?! How would you limit that? Beating you would be so hard! Hahahaha

Link_2468013579

Smash Rookie
Time to be op
Jab:kazuya
Dash: snake
Ftilt: sora
Dtilt rob
Uptilt fox
Fsmash: little mac
Dsmash: G&W
Up smash: Ganon
Nair Palu
Fair mario
Bair dk
Up air krool
Dair ivysaur
Grab&pummmel Samus
Fthrow steve
Bthrow: Ness
Up throw, mewtwo
Dthrow lucas
Neutral special: issabelle pocket
Side special: diddy
Down special rebels gaurd
Up special megaman
Ledge, getupattack: pyra
If i need more power, change diddy side b to ness and nes backthrow to incineroar

Last edited:

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

just for what is seeming? haha.

a | pokemon "night shade"-esque shadowy attack from left

a again | same as above only from right

a tilt side on ground | energy claw sweep

a tilt down on ground | one press causes a stand-upped ghostly gust from within hair and another does same | the gusts go forward

a smash | just some kind of shadowy but with a real light slice

down smash | tornadoes all around veca somehow | i guess develop and then sort of spin around veca

up smash | does a arms over head and hands into triangle like fashion pose with leg over other | shadows the area temporarily

grab | animation | as if tosses out arm in extendation / other arm as if trying to push something away from shoulder arm is connected to / telekinetically grabs foe / glowing ghostly blinking lights and some black ghost fog around foe

grab | throw | forward | veca leans in / arms fanning outward / blows black and transparent hurricane tornado / foe is shoved to the side hitting whatever is in path / can attack multiple foes / foe can go flying further than the tornado

grab | throw | back | veca teleports character behind veca / character telekinetically in a choke / ghostly black fog and lights around character / veca just lets go of foe

grab | throw | down | veca levitates | veca crafts ghostly but solid spikes onto ground | veca enforces foe onto spikes | foe temporarily remains there for a bit | foe is rocketed away from the damage

grab | throw | up | foe teleports above veca | veca blows tornado | foe falls further upward depending on damage but has to fall back onto ground and hit multiple times the ground

air | neutral | veca turns into rotating ghostly fog with a light in the center that deals foe sound effect damage

air | forward | veca sort of tosses out ghostly fog but more glowing ethereal lights and a row of them that just direct the opponent back down onto ground in "hit" style | the glowing lights make small electric effect but as if static or fire

lol. i dont know.

all i have for now. but will be updating.

¤

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Here's what my moveset would be
Neutral Special - :ultike:
Side Special - :ultwario:
Up Special - :ultlucario:
Down Special - :ultrobin:
Final Smash - :ultpit:

Top Bottom