• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
New spirit line-up!

Sojiro Sakura
Untitled480_20210129212742.png
Type: Support Defense
Effects: Mouthful of Curry

Opponent: Luigi, Joker

Condition:
  • Food Item will appear commonly
    • Super Spicy Curry
    • Tea
  • The stats is increased after eating
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Music: Beneath the Mask
Tae Takemi
Untitled480_20210129212907.png
Effects: Poison damage reduced
Opponent: Bayonetta, Joker

Condition:
  • The enemy will be easily distracted by items (healing item)
  • You take minor damage after a little while
Stage: Onett
Munehisa Iwai
Untitled480_20210129220111.png
Type: Support Grab
Effects: Shooting Attack ↑
Opponent: Snake, Joker

Condition:
  • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Rodin)
  • Item will be pulled toward the enemy (shooting item)
Stage: New Donk City
Sadayo Kawakami
Untitled480_20210129220125.png
Effects: Item Gravitation
Opponent: Daisy, Joker

Condition:
  • The enemy have increased defense
  • The enemy tend to avoid conflict
Stage: Tomodachi Life
Yuki Mishima
Untitled480_20210129220155.png
Type: Primary Attack
Effects: N/A
Opponent: Wii Fit Trainer, Joker

Condition:
  • The enemy FS Meter charges quickly
  • Joker's Rebellion Gauge charges quickly
Stage: Mementos
Chihaya Mifune
Untitled480_20210129220311.png
Type: Primary Neutral
Effects: Magic Attack ↑
Opponent: Zelda, Joker

Condition:
  • The enemy deal critical hits at random
  • The enemy magic attack is increased
Stage: Fourside
Shinya Oda
Untitled480_20210129220446.png
Type: Support Attack
Effects: Neutral Special ↑
Opponent: Inkling, Joker

Condition:
  • The enemy favor special attack
  • The enemy's shooting attack has increased power
Stage: WarioWare, Inc.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please don’t forget to vote for your favorite Stylist moveset! We will be closing voting plus Johto/Assist Trophies in about five’ish hours.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here’s my submissions for Battlefield and Final Destination...

Both of these stages would represent a duality...an opposition to each other rather than synergy.

Battlefield represents nature and origins while Final Destination represents industry and progress.

Battlefield’s main stage would take on the appearances of a weathered ruin with grass, flowers and other plants springing up from the ground. Numerous ruins such as crumbling pillars of stone and half-buried scraps of metal can be seeing into he background while two trees, on either side, frame the stage. The right tree shines like the moon and it’s leaves are silver while the left tree shines like the sun and it’s leaves are gold. During the day, the left tree shines the brightest but during the night cycle, the right tree shines more. It’s between the day and night that the two trees combine their colors. The bottom portion of the stage is a mass of rock, stone, metal, and roots that hang down below.

Further background is an expansive world of humongous trees with houses built on them that traverse the background, meandering rivers, lofty mountains covered in clouds, a spanning desert with ancient monoliths, and a forest filled with cherry blossoms. Crumbling cities are also visible and in various stages of decay. What looks like skyscrapers appears to be large forests that has sprouted out. Beyond in the sky fly mysterious bird-like creatures followed by the dim sky that transcends into a starry sky...even during the day time.

Final Destination, on the other hand, appears to be forged from the very earth itself. Every mineral, gem, and ore was forged to creature the platforms fighters fight on. Part molten rock, part steel, and even a little bit of rock and minerals poke out showing that perhaps this was once something natural. Various cables, tubes, and wiring can be found encircling the stage platform and its lower depths. At times, the wiring and cables light up with a neon green color that gives the strange an eerie...supermatural look. The immediate platforms shows a spire of rock that curves up and around into a twisted and tortuous shape. There, sludge and grease shimmer of its rock giving it almost a shimmering color. To the right is a gigantic gear that continues to rotate ... whatever it’s purpose is...we don’t know. To the left is a gigantic husk of what could have been a rock golem that tried to protect this world before it was swallowed by by greed and violence. It sits, slumped over, with bits and piece of metal sticking out of its charred rock surface. It’s gut is pierced by a gigantic ornate metallic blade. The stage has a “day and night” cycle with the night cycle causing the already dark stage to before darker which causes the wiring and cable to glow even brighter. In addition to this, pale green fist particles fill the air.

The background shows a dismal wasteland of smoke, lava, and cables that carry energy to the a massive tower that sits far in the background. The energy is visible with green pulses that travel the length of the cables and to the tower. The tower itself stretches into the air and prices the black clouds that cover the land. Encircling the tower are mysterious demon-like birds. While the stage is dark, red lightning will sometimes sear the sky which shows twisted and charred mountains, chocked deserts, and destroyed cities.

Battlefield and Final Destination represents duality...opposite forces. Life and death. Traditions and progress. Beginnings and ends. Light and dark. Nature and industry. Humanity and machines.

New Minecraft World Biomes

Jungle

The Jungle Biome is a common biome that has extremely tall trees, dense foliage, and a sense of danger that lurks behind every corner. The main stage would reflect this with plenty of trees and bamboo in the background. These trees act like platforms that can be destroyed much like the other variations. Pandas and ocelots.

Badlands

The Badlands Biome is a fairly rare biome that’s composed entirely of red sand. The hot sun beats down on this sun-scorched place. While we have plains and forests, we don’t have something like this and I felt it was a bit more distinct from the Desert biome. Cactus, spiders, creepers, and witches are featured in the background. The interactable consists of several cactus, dry hills, and a mineshaft.

Mushroom Fields

This is an extremely rare biome which features islands covered in mushrooms. Like it’s namesake, players can jump on and break apart large mushrooms on the main stage platform. The background consists of several island chains with mushroom trees dotting the area. Located on the stage platforms are bars and moo

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just asking, when will the alt costume voting end?
The voting has ended but I have yet to tally them all up. I will sometime this weekend or by Monday. Sorry for the way.

I did though tally up the moveset votes for the Stylist and the winner is Janx_uwu Janx_uwu by a landslide with seven votes! Pretty impressive!

Janx_uwu Janx_uwu : 7
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom : 2
Perkilator Perkilator : 0

I will be making a character profile post for Crash and Stylist. With that, we have finished our newcomers! Also, Style Savvy Spirits are now open to submit.

Next, we will begin voting for the Assist Trophies! As mentioned before, we are including Assist Trophies from every series except Persona and Minecraft. A series that had more than one submission will undergo a voting.

The following characters will be included b default:
Dragonlord from Dragon Quest
Mumbo Jumbo from Banjo-Kazooie

So please vote for one the following characters in each category! Please don’t vote fir your own.

Fatal Fury/King of Fighters

1. Kula Diamond Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
  2. Ryo Sakasaki The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  1. Seteth airConditioner airConditioner
  2. Lysithea SharkLord SharkLord

Final Fantasy 7
  1. Tifa Lockhart Perkilator Perkilator
  2. Fat Chocobo Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
  3. Cactuar Speed Weed Speed Weed
Finally, we will be voting on the Johto Pokémon. Please vote fir your top three!

Marill Perkilator Perkilator
Xatu Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Quagsire cashregister9 cashregister9
Suudowoodo Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Aipom Otoad64 Otoad64
Tyranitar BowserKing BowserKing
Hitmontop Commander_Alph Commander_Alph
Umbreon Krookodilian Krookodilian

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Fatal Fury: Kula
Three Houses: Lysinthea
FF7: Cactuar

Pokémon:
Hitmontop
Umbreon
Xatu

Paraster

Smash Lord
FF/KoF Assist vote: Kula Diamond
FE3H Assist vote: Seteth
FF7 Assist vote: Fat Chocobo
Johto Pokemon votes: Quagsire, Spinarak, Umbreon

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Fatal Fury/King of Fighters: Ryo Sakazaki
Fire Emblem: Seteth
Final Fantasy 7: Fat Chocobo

Johto Pokémon:
1. Sudowoodo
2. Aipom
3. Hitmontop

BowserKing

Smash Lord
As for my Pokeball Pokémon Vote: voting for Tyrannitar (since I’m not letting it be forgotten), Xatu and Umbreon

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Fatal Fury: Ryo Sakazaki
Fire Emblem: Seteth (we really do need Battalion representation)
Final Fantasy: Tifa (I will not waste the opportunity to actually include FF characters in major roles)

Pokemon:
Quagsire is one of my favorites so of course I'll go for him. Marill is one of the most emblematic Johto Pokemon, I feel like it should be in. And the third vote goes to Sudowoodo because I really liked its implementation.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You forgot my Tyrannitar

Also for the assists: Chocobo, Lysithea and Ryo
You had one? I never saw it. Well, that’s my bad then.

I will replace your Tyranitar submission with my Spinarak submission then. I don’t want to do another revote due my own stupidity and I can submit Spinarak another time.

ALL VOTES THAT WERE APPLIED TO SPINARAK WILL GO TO TYRANITAR HENCEFORTH

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was planning on this being it's own stage, but I guess I have to make it a Minecraft World variant. Anyways...

MINECRAFT WORLD: THE NETHER UPDATE

1.16 is making it's way to Smash, as the Minecraft World Stage gets three new variants based on the hellish dimension! Unlike the overworld, the Nether Biomes have active threats to them. Simmilar to how wool is swapped out for other blocks on stages like Magicant, all the blocks save iron are swapped for something else.

dirt - netherrack (mined with a pickaxe)
stone - blackstone
wood - crimson stem

Additionally, the iron on the stage is swapped for Nether Quartz, but you still get Iron from it and place Iron Blocks. Anyways, let's move on to the first biome: the Nether Wastes

The Nether Wastes are the classic Nether biome, with lava falling from the celing and zombified pigments doing things in the background. You can destroy the trees, the same as in the Overworld variant. The gimmick is the ghasts, who can fire fireballs from the background. Ghast attacks happen about every 15 seconds to a random player (obviously never if the hazard toggle is removed). These fireballs are strong, but can be reflected.

the second biome is the Crimson Forest. It's gimmick is that it's layout is mirrored from the rest of the Minecraft World. Why? Because i didn't want to build three mockups for the stage.

The final biome is the Bastion Remnant, which is a new structure in the Nether Update. Don't worry: despite being inside, the blastzones are identical to the other versions. Unlike the other two variants of the stage, the wood used is the Warped variant. There are no trees, though - instead there's gold, the prized possessions of the paroling Piglins. These gold blocks are very hard to break, and have a slight regenerative effect, so it's a bit difficult to break a gold block. If you do break one of them, the Piglins get upset, and a group of five or so march to try and take you out. Each piglin has about 30HP, and they have a single attack: a swing of their golden sword/axe, which does 15%. They aren't hostile to anyone who didn't break a gold block. If Steve mines a gold block, he gets 2-3 gold.

The Nether takes over the omega version of the stage, having the same background as the Nether Wastes, but with a floating platform.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Alina (Style Savvy: Styling Star)
Advanced, primary defense, grants Electric Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda
  • Stage: Beaumonde Arena
  • Music Track: Maria
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The floor is electric
    • Items will spawn more frequently (Pokeballs)
Yolanda (Style Savvy: Styling Star)
Advanced, primary grab, grants Irreversible controls
  • Puppet Fighter: Stylist
  • Stage: New Donk City
  • Music Track: Wardrobe (Idol)
  • Conditions:
    • Left is right, Right is left
Rosie (Style Savvy: Styling Star)
Advanced, primary attack, grants Move Speed Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Peach
  • Music Track: The Boutique (Meeting Callie)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased move speed
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Lip's Stick
Angélique (Style Savvy: Styling Star)
Legend, support neutral, grants Critical Gold (turns you gold at critical health)
  • Puppet Fighter: Stylist
  • Music Track: Girls Be Ambitious
  • Conditions:
    • Take your strongest team into this no-frills battle

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stage submissions will continue for another 12 hours and we will then begin voting on which ones to include. Stages that have multiple submissions will go into voting (and I will make sure to get all of us submissions listed).

We also need two more summons for Final Fantasy’s Midgard. If you have one, please submit it. Otherwise, I will auto-fill it.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Before I'll vote, I just want to make clear that I really do love all of these submissions. I can see them all working in Smash and I appreciate the thoughtwork behind them all. So here goes.

Fatal Fury/King of Fighters: Ryo Sakazaki
Fire Emblem Three Houses: Lysithea
Final Fantasy 7: Cactuar

And on top of that, my three Johto Pokémon.

Umbreon
Quagsire
Hitmontop

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I was going to submit a ton of spirits, but I'm a little new and I have other things to do, so I only managed to get 2 in. Maybe I'll do more, but I'm a little scared I might submit some late (I don't know when the deadline is), so here's what I have now.

Makoto Yuki
1612058408806.png
Type: Shield (3 slots, hahaha gets it, cause it's Persona 3, LAUGH)
Effect: Resist Instant kills (Like Joker and Zelda's final smashes, for example)
Opponent: :ultmarth: (fourth alt), :ultdarkpit: (third alt)

Condition:
  • The enemy (:ultdarkpit:) is giant
  • The enemy is powerful (both, but not by a lot)
  • An enemy assist trophy will spawn (the evil moon, around 45 seconds in or so)
  • Defeat the main fighter (:ultmarth:) to win
Stage: Dracula's Castle (Batlefield) (closest I can think of to Tartarus)
Music: Mass Destruction
Aigis
1612060268082.png
Type: Support
Effect: Deals more damage when attack is high
Opponent: :ultrob: (alt 2), :ultrobin: (alt 4) (thinking of one for Palladion was hard, okay :c)

Condition:
  • The enemy (:ultrob:) gets powerful at high percent
  • The enemy (:ultrobin:) is giant
  • Defeat the main fighter (:ultrob:) to win
Stage: New Pork City (Omega form)
Mitsuru Kirijo
1612065539760.png
Type: Attack Primary
Effect: Sword attacks deal more damage
Opponent: :ultlucina: (alt 3), :ultcorrinf:(alt 8)

Condition:
  • The enemy (:ultcorrinf:) is giant
  • The enemy (:ultlucina:) attacks faster
  • Defeat the main fighter (:ultlucina:) to win
Stage: Tomodachi Life (represents S.E.E.S. dorms)
Akihiko Sanada
1612066495207.png
Type: Attack Primary
Effect: Fist attacks deal more damage
Opponent: :ultlittlemac:(alt 3), :ultlucina: (alt 3)
(Polydeuces was too hard to think of one, so he's just fighting with Mitsuru)

Condition:
  • Stamina battle (everyone has around 150 hp)
  • Defeat the main fighter (:ultlittlemac:) to win
Stage: New Pork City (Omega Form)
Yukari Takeba
1612067295119.png
Type: Support
Effect: Bows deal more damage
Opponent: :ultbylethf: (alt 4), :ultduckhunt: (alt 2... closest I could think of to that bull persona)

Conditions:
  • Kill her... Please
Stage: Tomadachi Life
Junpei Iori
1612067209835.png
Type: Shield Primary
Effect: N/A
Opponent: :ultness: (alt 7), :ultcloud: (Default)
(Persona was also a hard one, almost did an Akihiko, but I figured Cloud might've been close enough)

Conditions:
  • The enemy (:ultcloud:) is giant
  • The enemy (:ultness:) starts with a baseball bat
  • Items (just teleporting baseballs) spawn often
  • Defeat the main fighter (:ultness:) to win
Stage: Dracula's Castle (Omega)
Music: BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...

Edit: Forget what I said above, I added Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, Yukari Takeba, and best best friend of the series Junpei Iori (still love you Yosuke and Ryuji)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Brambles
Ace Class Support - Automatic teching
Donkey Kong series

Song: Stickerbush Symphony
Stage: Reset Bomb Forest (Second form)
Rules: Super Launch Stars spawn frequently, Uniras occasionally spawn in batch
Opponents: Diddy Kong, Pink Diddy Kong (replace with Dixie if she’s added)

Demon Head
Novice Class Primary
Wario Land series

Song: Terrormisu
Stage: Omega Mementos (P5)
Rules: Stamina, Ridley favours neutral B and sometimes turns invisible
Opponents: Giant red Ridley

Gold Digger
Advanced Class Support - Sticky Floor Immunity
WarioWare series

Summoned with cores from Specnose, Unira, and Young Cricket (Cricket because his artwork has him pointing)

Prince Froggy
Ace Class Support - Neutral B Up
Yoshi’s Island series

Stage: Brinstar (Hazards On)
Song: Bowser (Yoshi’s Island)
Opponents: Giant yellow Mii Brawler with tracksuit and Shy Guy mask (x4)
Rules: The opponents have super armour

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Moto Bug
Novice Class Enhanceable
Sonic the Hedgehog series

Song: Windy Hill Act 1
Stage: Omega Green Hill Zone
Opponent: Red Kirby (x3)
Rules: Stamina, all 3 Kirbies have low HP

Enhances to
Flicky
Ace Class Primary - Lightweight
Flicky

Mappy
Legend Class Primary - Speed Up
Mappy series

Song: Mappy Medley
Opponents: Shiny Incineroar x1, Purple Incineroar x 3, Giant green Kirby with Incineroar hat
Rules: Jump height is increased, defeat all enemies except the Kirby to win, the Kirby is invincible, powerful and appears after 2 enemies are KO’d, Shiny Incineroar sometimes turns invisible, Gust Bellows spawn on occasion

Also, should note I changed some details on the Mario spirits - X Parasite is replaced with Unira since no summons involve enhanceable spirits, just enhanced, and Brinstar was the stage I intended for Prince Froggy in the first place, not Norfair. I’ll probably stockpile some Spirit ideas for next time instead of just 2 or 3 in a single post.

BTW, Venus, idiot question but are 3rd Party Spirits from not-yet-repped series allowed? I want to make Spirits for Bubsy and Plok among others

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Moto Bug
Novice Class Enhanceable
Sonic the Hedgehog series

Song: Windy Hill Act 1
Stage: Omega Green Hill Zone
Opponent: Red Kirby (x3)
Rules: Stamina, all 3 Kirbies have low HP

Enhances to
Flicky
Ace Class Primary - Lightweight
Flicky

Mappy
Legend Class Primary - Speed Up
Mappy series

Song: Mappy Medley
Opponents: Shiny Incineroar x1, Purple Incineroar x 3, Giant green Kirby with Incineroar hat
Rules: Jump height is increased, defeat all enemies except the Kirby to win, the Kirby is invincible, powerful and appears after 2 enemies are KO’d, Shiny Incineroar sometimes turns invisible, Gust Bellows spawn on occasion

Also, should note I changed some details on the Mario spirits - X Parasite is replaced with Unira since no summons involve enhanceable spirits, just enhanced, and Brinstar was the stage I intended for Prince Froggy in the first place, not Norfair. I’ll probably stockpile some Spirit ideas for next time instead of just 2 or 3 in a single post.

BTW, Venus, idiot question but are 3rd Party Spirits from not-yet-repped series allowed? I want to make Spirits for Bubsy and Plok among others
We’ve had a few 3rd party reps not fully affiliated with Nintendo but I would be fine with Bubsy and Plok getting Spirits.

I’ll be adding all these spirits up on the OP in a bit.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bubsy
Bubsy series
Ace class Primary - Increased speed

Song: Bubsy Medley
Stage: Windy Hill Zone
Opponent: Incineroar (Yellow)
Rules: Opponent has a Super Leaf, opponent likes to taunt, you will randomly gain uncontrollable speed

Arnold
Bubsy series
Novice class support - impact run

Song: Humoresque of a Little Dog (sounds similar to Bubsy 2’s title)
Stage: Port Town Aero Dive (references Arnold’s fear of trucks)
Opponent: Light blue Sonic
Rules: Foe favours down B (spin dash), the stage sometimes turns upside down. (References his bonus stage in Paws on Fire)

The Woolie
Bubsy series
Advanced class - primary

Song: Planet Zebes (64)
Stage: Mementos (Blue) (references Bubsy 3D)
Opponents: Wendy (references Paws on Fire’s Woolie character specifically)
Rules: Opponent has a Super Scope, opponent has a rocket belt, sticky bombs spawn often (sticky bombs reference Bubsy 3D’s atoms)

Plok
Plok
Ace class support - extreme item gravitation (References Plok’s limb throwing ability, “extreme” added to justify an ace class placement)

Song: Beach - Plok
Stage: Yoshi’s Story
Opponents: Min Min (Red) (long range, references limb throwing yet again)
Rules: The Pikmin AT (can’t be bothered to look up the name) spawns frequently (references the Rockyfella character, who similarly rises from and digs into the ground)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom