• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create a Palutena Guidance

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Hey, guys. I’m a bit bored, so I felt like we can create some fan-made Palutena Guidances to pass the time while it’s two weeks left until Ultimate comes out (I’ll erase this once it actually does). Only four rules.

1.) No 4th party characters like Goku or Shrek (Sora doesn’t count, so he gets the A-OK).

2.) The character must have appeared on a Nintendo console at least once, even in a minor role.

3.) No guidances that have already been shown and/or confirmed.

4.) Just have fun and don’t get into fights.

I’ll go first:

Piranha Plant

Pit: Is that a…plant?

Palutena: Err…yes, it is. In fact, it’s whats known as a Piranha Plant.

Viridi: Aww, it’s so cute! It’ll make a FANTASTIC pet for me!

Pit: So, uh…how’d it get into Smash, again?

Viridi: Uh, did I ask you if I care, Pit?

Palutena: I’m admittedly not so sure myself, Pit. But I wouldn’t be fooled by its appearance if I were you.

Pit: You mean the appearance of a potted plant with teeth? What’s so scary about that?

Viridi: Well, leeeet’s see, shall we?

-Loyal minion to Bowser

-Shoots poison gas

-Can keep a spiked ball in the air by blowing at it

-Uses its own two leaves as a propeller

-Keeps itself stable despite being in pot/pipe

-Stretches its neck to attack.

I think I’ve made my point.

Pit: Okay, I get it. “Big things come in small packages” and all that jazz.

Palutena: I guess Viridi just really likes it a lot. Besides, I’d be very worried once it gets the Smash Ball. Because then it’ll summon you-know-who.

Pit: *gasps* Yeah, that jerk who launched Mario and set off the first Subspace Bomb! Okay, Lady Palutena. I’ll be extra careful!

Viridi: Huh? Sorry, I was swooning over the plant’s Final Smash. Did you say something, guys?

WanganHedgehog

Smash Rookie
Aiden Pearce
Nintendo Console Appearance:
Watch_Dogs (Wii U)

Pit: Um, Lady Palutena, out of all the humans I've met in Smash, he looks the most, um, I don't know, but, why is he holding a phone?

Palutena: Meet Aiden Pearce, the Chicago vigilante. He's a hero, albeit not in the ways you think he is. He's got street smarts. He stopped numerous crimes and acts of gang violence, and even big crime syndicates all by himself. He even killed a mob boss.

Pit: Uh, yeah. About the phone, now?

Palutena: He can use this to hack bank accounts, the traffic lights, and even trigger a blackout. Here, though, he can even disable some tech from some fighters temporarily. Even detonate Snake's explosives remotely.

Pit: Heh, I've got arrows and swords. How can a hacker beat other fighters besides that?

Palutena: Aiden wouldn't be a hero to his fellow Chicagoans, and even his family without his melee skills.

Pit: So how does he do this? I bet his hands have been dirty for a while now.

Palutena: His hands have done tons of dirty work saving his family and taking down crime. He can take enemies out using his baton, which deals much damage, for a melee attack.

Pit: So, if he's skilled in brawls, and hacking, has he ever held a gun?

Palutena: He held many in his lifetime. In Smash, unlike the other fighters, he holds a powerful gun called the Biometric Assault Rifle.

Pit: What sets it apart from the other fighters' guns? It has biometrics?

Palutena: Exactly, right in the pistol grip. Only the first person to hold it gets to fire it. Also, it has a very fast rate of fire, so move fast once his gun is out.

Pit: Fast rate of fire!? How do I get past that?

Palutena: As I said, Pit, move fast. His Final Smash is when it gets worse for you, though. He has a big tank called a "Spider-Tank" that can jump high, shoot missiles and mince up enemies to be launched easily.

Pit: Lady Palutena?

Palutena: Yes, Pit?

Pit: How did Aiden get way better than Snake?

Palutena: Technological advancements.

Oh wait, I'm a bit late, but new to Ultimate

Last edited:
Top Bottom