• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create A Classic Mode For Your Most Wanted

Scottfrankd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScottFrankD
Leon S Kennedy: Under the Umbrella

Theme: Resident Evil 4

Round 1: vs Villager (to represent the village mooks)
Round 2: vs Giant Donkey Kong (to represent El Gigante)
Round 3: vs Ganondorf (to represent Mendez)
Round 4: vs Simon and Richter (to represent the monks in the castle, Peach as partner to represent Ashley)
Round 5: vs Tiny Olimar and 2 Greninjas (to represent Salazar and his '2 hands')
Round 6: vs Mob Snake (to represent the Island enemies)
Round 7: Bonus Game
Round 8: vs Robin - then vs Giant Ridley (Robin for Saddler, Ridley for his transformation)

MagnoliaMidna

Smash Rookie
This is so cool! I was actually making my own classic modes just for fun a few days ago before even seeing this!! I'm glad I stumbled upon this, everyone has such neat ideas^^

I'll post my Midna / Twili Midna Idea-

Two Sides of the Same Coin
Theme: Twilight Princess Memories

Round 1: Vs :ultlink: (Dark Link costume, in reference to Shadow Beasts) on the Temple stage
After defeating Link, he will become your ally for all the fights to come, his palette changing to his default one
Music would be an upbeat remix of this: https://youtu.be/WyKGfhaHjdA

Round 2: Vs :ultdk: and :ultpiranha: (White costume and ???, in reference to Ook and Diababa) on either Jungle Japes or Kongo Falls
The music would be the Diababa Battle Second Half theme

Round 3: Vs :ultkrool:(Default, in reference to King Bulbin) on the Bridge of Eldin stage
The music would be King Bulbin and Lord Bulbo's theme

Round 4: Vs :ultbowser:(Red costume, in reference to Fyrus) on the Castle Siege stage, underground phase
The music would be Fyrus's theme

Round 5: I had a hard time deciding which one of my ideas was better, so I'm including both just for anyone curious to see them
Vs :ultridley: (Default, in reference to Argorok) or Vs :ultridley: (Yellow costume, in reference to Stallord)
The music would be either of their themes, depending on which one would be in
As for stages, the stage for Argorok's reference would be Skyworld, and Stallord's would be Gerudo Valley or Mushroomy Kingdom

Round 6: Vs :ultbayonetta: (Default, in reference to Armogohma) on the Kalos Pokemon League stage
Music would be Armogohma's theme

Round 8: Vs :ultzelda: (Shadow costume, in reference to Puppet Zelda) then Ganon, on the Ganon boss stage
The music would be the Zelda Battle theme when you fight Zelda, and then transition into Ganon's main theme from BOTW when you fight him

Finally, the music that plays during the credits would be this song that plays when you clear a boss room in Twilight Princess: https://youtu.be/wpePRnHvvfY

I think a nice Congratulations picture would have Midna standing beside Link and Zelda, in their respective Twilight Princess inspired palette swaps so it seems like she was able to reunite with them. If you want to get wacky, have her hanging out with Wolf, Isabelle, and/or Duck Hunt; but I prefer the first idea more because Im sappy like that^^'

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
as a joke:

Shrek - Holding Out For A Hero

1. Fight against an army of Young Links on Gerudo Valley. references the angry mob at the beginning of Shrek.
2. Fight a team of Meta Knights on the Boxing Ring stage. barrels are the only items. references the fight with Farquaad's knights in Duloc
3. fight a giant red Charizard and a tiny red K. Rool on Omega Hyrule Castle. there are no items. references the fight with the dragon, while the tiny K. Rool represents Lord Farquaad
4. fight against Link and tanooki leaf Jigglypuff represents Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother
5. Bonus Game
6. Fight against a giant Pikachu, giant white Falco and giant Duck Hunt. represents Dreamworks' rivalry with Disney.

MagnoliaMidna

Smash Rookie
Here's another one, but with characters and stages not in Smash Ultimate (like a fan roster)
I hope that's okay^^"
It's for Shantae this time

Dance Through the Danger!
Theme: Pirates, Hair Users, and Magic Users

Round 1: Vs :ultkrool:and Dixie Kong on the Scuttle Town stage
The music would be We Love Burning Town

Round 2: Vs Tetra and Twili Midna on the Gerudo Valley stage
The music would be a remix of Mermaid Falls

Round 3: Vs :ultzelda: and :ultrobin:on the Daisy Cruiser stage
The music would be Tan Line Temple

Round 4: Vs Ashley and Twintelle on the Rainbow Cruise stage
The music would be Trip Through Sequin Land

Round 5: Vs :ultridley: and :ultbayonetta: on the Mushroomy Kingdom stage (1-2)
The music would be a remix of Hypno Baron's Castle

Round 6: Bonus Game

Round 7: Vs Captain Syrup on the Pirate Ship stage
The music would be a remix of On the Wide Open Waves

Round 8: Vs Master Hand on the Final Destination stage
The music would be the Final Boss Battle theme from The Pirate's Curse

The credits music would be Dance Through the Danger. As for the Congratulations photo, I have a few of ideas. One could be Shantae posing with three CPUs of herself, each being in one of her animal forms. Another could be Shantae with Rottytops, who I'd hope to be an Assist Trophy, and Richter (Bolo) and female Robin (Skye). Finally, simply having Shantae reaching out for the Smash Ball, to congratulate her for her struggle to get in to Smash, and ultimately her victory (hopefully...)

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Shadow:
The Rival
Stage 1: Vs Wolf, Corneria (Throw It All Away)
Stage 2: Vs Ken, Suzaku Castle (Never Turn Back)
Stage 3: Vs Dark Samus, Frigate Orpheon (Almost Dead)
Stage 4: Vs Wario, WarioWare Inc. (I Am.. All Of Me)
Stage 5: Vs Black Toon Link, Pirate ship (Live and Learn)
Bonus stage
Stage 6: Vs Sonic, Radical Highway (All Hail Shadow)
Stage 7: Vs Biolizard (supporting Me)

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Let's go around again! Since Banjo's been taken, I'll go with...
GRUNTILDA~FROM PRETTY TO PITY
The general concept of this Classic Mode is Gruntilda facing off against gaming's prettiest faces. This is a homage to Gruntilda's quest in the first Banjo~Kazooie wherein Gruntilda kidnapped Banjo's sister, in order to extract her beauty.
Please note that a miniature white K~Rool assists Gruntilda throughout her Classic Mode, a reference to Klungo.
MATCH I: Gruntilda faces off against :ultlucina:on Arena Ferox.
MATCH II: Gruntilda faces off against :ultfalcon:on Mute City SNES.
MATCH III: Gruntilda faces off against :ultryu:&:ultken:on Suzaku Castle.
MATCH IV: Gruntilda faces off against :ultpeach:on 3D Land.
MATCH V: Gruntilda faces off against :ultzss:on Frigate Orpheon.
MATCH VI: Gruntilda faces off against :ultzelda:on Gerudo Plains.
BOSS: Gruntilda faces off against Dracula.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Shaymin: Natural Gratitude

Stage 1: :ultvillager:and :ultisabelle: on Smashville (Tortimer Island Medley)

Stage 2: :ultpeach: and :ultdaisy: on Hanenbow (Ground Theme~Super Mario Bros. 2)

Stage 3: :ultpiranha: on 3D Land (Delfina Plaza)

Stage 4: :ultdarkpit: on Reset Bomb Forest (Dark Pit’s Theme)

Stage 5: :ultdk: and :ultdiddy: (Simian Segue/Bonus Room Blitz)

Stage 6: :ultolimar: on Distant Planet (World Map [Pikmin 2, Brawl])

Boss: Dracula (Battle! Giratina)

Credits: Route 209 (Brawl)

SoaPuffball

Smash Cadet
Madeline • Reach for the Summit
Round 1: Vs. Lucas @ New Pork City (A reference to Chapter 1 - Forsaken City)
Round 2: Vs. Lucario @ Spear Pillar (A reference to Chapter 2 - Old Site)
Round 3: Vs. Luigi @ Luigi’s Mansion (A reference to Chapter 3 - Celestial Resort)
Round 4: Vs. Bowser @ Golden Plains (A reference to Chapter 4 - Golden Ridge)
Round 5: Vs. Zelda @ Temple (A reference to Chapter 5 - Mirror Temple)
Round 6: Vs. Madeline (with Badeline color) @ Find Mii (A reference to Chapter 6 - Reflection)
Round 8: Madeline + Badeline vs. Master Hand and Crazy Hand @ Ω Summit (A reference to Chapter 7 - Summit)

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Lugia: Flight from the storm
Note: :249: battles other characters that are storm themed, or prefer the air
Round 1: vs :ulttoonlink: on Pirate Ship (Song of Storms)
Round 2: vs :ultfalco: (X 3) on Tortimers Island (Pokémon Red/Blue Melody) (The 3 Falcos represent :144::145::146:)
Round 3: vs :ultpikachu:and :ultpichu: on Saffron City (Pokémon Gold/Silver Melody)
Round 4: vs :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit: on Reset Bomb Forest (Dark Pit's Theme)
Round 5: vs :ultrobin: and :ultrobinf: on Midgard (Id Purpose (Remix))
Round 6: vs :ultmetaknight:, :ultmetaknight: (Dark Meta Knight) and :ultmetaknight: (Galactica Knight Costume) on Halberd (Dark Meta Knights theme)
Bonus Game
Final Battle: vs Giratina (new boss) (vs Giratina theme)
Credits (vs Lugia theme)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Here's a few:

Diablo: Eradicate the Wretched Light:
Diablo's quest to destroy the light and all heavenly forces takes him to Smash Bros on a horrid rampage, fighting all characters with light/magic-based attacks.

Round 1: vs :ultzelda: on Hyrule Castle (Death Mountain)
Round 2: vs :ultrosalina: on Mario Galaxy (Fated Battle)
Round 3: vs :ultshulk: on Gaur Plains (An Obstacle In Our Path)
Round 4: vs :ultsimon:&:ultrichter: on Dracula's Castle (Nothing to Lose)
Round 5: vs :ultpalutena: on Skyworld (Destroyed Skyworld)
Round 6: vs :ultpeach:&:ultdaisy: on Princess Peach's Castle (Airship Theme)
Round 7: Bonus Round
Final Battle: Giant Gold :ultpit:on Palutena's Temple Omega (The Prime Evil)

Cuphead: The Devil's Smashing New Contracts:
The Devil has discovered that there are some new debtors outside of Inkwell Isle! Defeat the bosses in Smash and freedom may be yours!

Round 1: vs Giga Bowser (Clip Joint Calamity)
Round 2: vs Galleom (Junkyard Jive)
Round 3: vs Dracula (Railroad Wrath)
Round 4: Rathalos (Fiery Frolic)
Round 5: Marx (Aviary Action)
Round 6: Ganon (The King's Court)
Round 7: Bonus Round
Final Battle: Master Hand and Crazy Hand (A Hell of a Time)

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
Time for me to go for the other (and better, at least in my opinion) Touhou Protagonist.

Marisa Kirisame: Love-coloured Incident Resolution

Theme here is, again, Touhou characters. But this time, it'll be characters that didn't appear in Reimu's route, including touches of PC-98.
Stage 1: :ultmegaman: @ Final Destination (Music is Strawberry Crisis!!). Mega Man's in Red Costume. Mega Man's meant to represent Yumemi, the final boss of Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream.
Stage 2: Giant :ultbowser: and 2 Tiny :ultbowser: @ Final Destination. (Music is Onigashima in the Fairyland ~Hidden Power). All 3 :ultbowser: are in the classic alt. This one's a reference to Immaterial and Missing Power, with Bowser representing Suika through their status as super strong horned beasts who constantly shift size.
Stage 3: :ultcorrin:, :ultpikachu: @ :ultmario: @ Coliseum (Music is Shotoku Legend ~ True Administrator). Only :ultcorrin: needs to be defeated. This one's Ten Desires. M!Corrin is Toyosatomimi no Miko (She masqueraded as a man, and Corrin IS royalty in a feudal japan-style kingdom so). Pikachu and Mario are meant to represent Tojiko and Futo, Miko's two servants respectively.
Stage 4: :ultrobinf: @ Umbra Clock Tower (Music is either Reincarnation or Complete Darkness). Robin is obviously meant to represent Mima, making this a reference to the latter portion of the PC-98 games, where she appears as a playable character.
Stage 5: Tiny :ultzelda: and Giant :ultpalutena: @ Final Destination (Music is One of three: Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being, Doll Judgement ~ The Girl Who Played With Peoples' Shapes, or The Grimoire of Alice). Reimu fights alongside you. Palutena's in red costume, Zelda's in blue costume. This one's a big Mystic Square callback. Zelda is Alice, Palutena is Shinki.
Stage 6: :ultivysaur: @ Gamer (Music is one of two: either Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream or Gensokyo Past and Present ~ Flowerland). Ivysaur's meant to represent Yuuka Kazami. Whether it's her appearance in Phantasmagoria of Flower View or Lotus Land Story is up to interpretation. The house in Gamer is meant to represent Yuuka's mansion, in Mugenkan.

Stage 7: Bonus Round.

Final Battle: Reimu @ Hakurei Shrine (Music is one of Mystic Oriental Love Consultation, Dream Battle ~Maiden's Capriccio or Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly ~ Red and White), then, as a new boss, Yukari Yakumo (Music is Necrofantasia). Obligatory Reimu vs Marisa matchup here. And then throw in Yukari for good measure.

And for a second one...

Yuri Lowell: Places Where The Other Can't Reach

Yuri's theme is facing either those who disobey the law to do what's right (like himself), or people who do misdeeds while in positions of power (Like multiple of the enemies he's faced in Tales of Vesperia)... with one exception which is an obligatory homage.

Music is Furnace of War for stages 1 and 2.
Stage 1: :ultsonic: @ Green Hill Zone. (He fought against the government trying to capture him and use him as a patsy for Shadow's crimes in SA2, to say nothing about playing the bad guy in Sonic and the Black Knight).
Stage 2: :ultkingdedede: @ Fountain of Dreams. (Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure. 'Nuff said).

Music is Tenacity for stages 3 and 4.
Stage 3: :ultpit: @ Palutena's Temple (Fought against Palutena as she was possessed by the Chaos Kin).
Stage 4: :ultvillager: @ Smashville (The obligatory 'killager' jokes here).

Stage 5: Bonus Game.

Music for stages 6 and 7 is Chance for a Big Reversal.
Stage 6: :ultganondorf: @ Great Plateau Tower (He's the King of Evil. Duh.)

Stage 7: :ultbayonetta: @ Umbra Clock Tower (Fights off angels and demons who come after her, ends up saving the world.)

Final Battle: Flynn Scifo (New boss) @ Gates of Aurnion. Music is Fury Sparks. Because of course there'd be a homage to THE best fight in Tales of Vesperia.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
Here one for the Three Mage-Sisters
Repent and Retaliate!

Round 1: Vs. King Dedede at Green Greens
Round 2: Vs. Meta Knight at Halberd
Round 3: Vs. Robin at Coliseum
Round 4: Vs. Zelda at Temple (Melee)
Round 5: Vs. Bayonetta at Umbra Clock Tower
Round 6: Vs. Palutena at Palutena's Temple
Bonus Game
Final Battle: Master Hand and Crazy Hand at Final Destination

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Bandana Waddle Dee
Brave Warrior

Round 1: Giant :ultrobin:(Green Alt.)
Stage: Gerudo Valley (Omega form)
Music: The Adventure Begins
Represents Mr. Dooter boss.

Round 2: Giant :ultjigglypuff: (Purple bow Alt.)
Stage: Tortimer Island
Music: Through the Forest
Represents Fatty Puffer boss.

Round 3: Giant :ultdk:(White Alt.)
Stage: Summit (Omega form)
Music: Frozen Hillside
Represents Goriath boss.

Bonus Game
(Represents the Dimensional Rift zones and Grand Doomer boss area)

Round 4: :ultrob: (Dark Blue Alt.), Giant :ultrob: (Red Alt.)
Stage: Wily Castle (Omega form)
Music: Sky Tower
Dark Blue R.O.B. represents Metal General boss, Giant Red R.O.B. represents HR-D3 boss.

Round 5: Giant :ultridley: (Red Alt.), 2 x :ultridley: (Red Alt.)
Stage: Norfair (Omega form)
Music: Dangerous Dinner
Represents Landia boss. The two regular sized Ridley represent the other two heads for Landia.
(Team mate: :ultkirby:)

Round 6: :ultkirby: (Blue Alt.), Giant :ultmetaknight: (Green Alt.)
Stage: Lylat Cruise (Omega Form)
Represents Magolor and Magolor Soul.
Music: C.R.O.W.N.E.D.
Blue Kirby appears first. Once K.O.ed, Giant Green Meta Knight appears.

Final Battle: Marx
Music: Vs. Marx (Duh)

Credits Music: Apple Harvest (DLC Song)
(This is basically a reference to Bandana Dee's song: The Apple Juice Song)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Crash Bandicoot's Classic Mode would be called "The Quest for Tawna".

>First you fight Dedede with the brown suit or any character who could use a spin attack most of the time on Omega Kongo Jungle from 64(Papu Papu).
>Then, you fight Sonic (Ripper Roo) on a match with explosives taking place in Kongo Falls from Melee
>Up next, Donkey Kong with the blue alt on an omega version of the lava cave from Castle Siege(Koala Kong)
>Next up, we would have Bayonetta or Fox on a brown alt being fought in Omega Brinstar (Pinstripe).
>After that, the bonus stage
>We would follow with Robin on a green alt supported by a small team of small Kirbys with the same colour alt on Omega Dracula's Castle, who after getting defeated makes a Giant K.Rool appear (N.Brio).
>Finally, you fight Bowser or Master Hand in an omega form of Reset Bomb Forest or Ganon's boss stage (Neo Cortex).

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Geno, a Mario RPG rep would be good. I kinda want Mallow too...

RPG Rumble... Or something like that.

His battles are based on certain Mario RPGs.

1- Fights against a Giant ROB, with Mario and Bowser as teammates. Reps 7 Stars.
2- Teams up with Mario on the Paper Mario stage on the Sticker Star Bowser's Castle Level, fights a Giant Bowser. Reps PM6R
3- Fights Bayonetta and Iggy with Mario and Luigi. Reps Superstar Saga.
4- To refrence TTYD, fights Incenroar on the Boxing Ring. After defeating him, you fight Roy to reference Grubba.
5- A horde of small Ridleys to represent shroobs.
6- Giant Luigi to represent Dimentio
7- Bowser and the Nightmare assist Trophy. Reps Dream Team.
8- We get a new boss, the Axem Rangers.

BiS doesn't get a stage since we already have Fawful, SS doesn't have many interesting fights, same with CS, and same with PJ.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
(i already saw 1 with Sora but this would be my list!)

Sora - Traveling to other worlds! (meh i suck at titles lol)

Round 1: :ultwolf:
Teammates: :ultfox:
Stage: Lylat Cruise

Round 2: :ultbowserjr::ultbowser:
Teammates: :ultmario:
Stage: Delfino Plaza

Round 3: Giant :ultkrool:
Teammates: :ultdk:
Stage: Kongo Jungle

Round 4: :ultdarksamus: & Giant :ultridley:
Teammates: :ultsamus:
Stage: Brinstar Depths

Round 5: :ultkingdedede:& :ultmetaknight:
Teammates: :ultkirby:
Stage: Fountain of dreams

Round 6: Giant :ultganondorf:
Teammates: :ultzelda: :ultlink:
Stage: Skyloft

Final boss battle: Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Teammates: None
Stage: Final Destination

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Because literally nobody expects them:

Uni (Uniracers/Unirally)
"Totally Rad, Dude!"
  1. Vs.:ultdk: and :ultdiddy: on Jungle Japes
  2. Vs. :ultness: on Onett
  3. Vs. :ultfalcon: on Mute City SNES
  4. Vs. :ultsonic: on Green Hill Zone
  5. Vs. :ultken: on Suzaku Castle (Omega)
  6. Vs. :ultrichter: on Dracula's Castle
  7. Bonus Game
  8. Boss: Marx
A fellow Uniracer fan, you are an individual of refined taste, my friend.

Anyway, for my current most-wanted DLC, which is Scorpion, the classic would go as following.

Test Your Might

Like Ryu's Classic Mode, this would consist of Stamina matches but with a little twist. When an opponent's health drops below 25, the leading character(s) would be instantly given a Final Smash to simulate the Fatalities performed at the end of the match.

1. Vs :ultken: (blue alt) or :ultzss: (green alt).
Stage: Arena Ferox (Ω)
Notes: Ken is a stand-in for Johnny Cage while ZSS is a stand-in for Sonya Blade. If playing alone, the player has a 50/50 chance of getting either as an opponent while during Co-op, both will be present.

2. Vs :ultwolf: (black alt)
Stage: Castle Siege (throne-room section, hazards off)
Notes: Wolf is a stand-in for Kano. During Co-op, a second Wolf is also present, though he's just there for balancing.

3. Vs (solo) :ulticeclimbers:
Stage: Unova Pokemon League (battlefield)
Notes: Ice Climber is a stand-in for Sub Zero. during Co-op, a second solo Ice Climber (with a black alt) will be included in the fight. The black alt Climber is a stand-in for Noob Saibot, aka the original Sub Zero.

4. Bonus Game
Notes: The bonus game appears so early since the "Test Your Might" minigames in Mortal Kombat are peppered throughout the arcade run and some do appear earlier.

5. Vs Scorpion
Stage: The Pit (this would be the stage that comes with Scorpion)
Notes: This is based on the Mirror Match in which your character has to fight a duplicate of him/herself. During Co-op, the opponent's ally will be the same character as Player 2 has picked.

6. Vs :ultryu: and :ultpikachu:
Stage: Coliseum (hazards off)
Notes: This is based on the 2 Vs 1 matches that show up in MK's arcade. Ryu is a stand-in for Liu Kang while Pikachu is a stand-in for Raiden. Regardless of Single-Player or Co-Op, both will be fought at the same time.

7. Vs (gaint) :ultincineroar: (orange alt)
Stage: Dracula's Castle (Ω)
Notes: This is based on the fight with Goro. As such, Incineroar is huge and has more armor frames than usual. During Co-op, Incineroar will still fight alone.

8. Boss Dracula
Notes: Thematically, Dracula fits as the boss for Scorpion. His large humanoid appearance is reminiscent of final bosses from Mortal Kombat and his ties to magic make him about as close to Shang Tsung as the game could possibly do.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know if Dante's my most wanted, strictly speaking (Snake returned, K. Rool and Ridley were added, and those were my top three most wanted by a MASSIVE margin, so I don't know who my most wanted is at this point), but he seems like he'd be a ton of fun to play as, no matter what direction they went in for his moves, and I already typed this up for his support thread, so why not?

Note that I didn't take DMC5 into account because the game wasn't out when I typed this up, and I haven't played it yet.

Dante: Devils May Cry

Fight 1: Vs. a horde of red Greninja in Dracula's Castle (Public Enemy) - supposed to resemble fights against a bunch of lesser demons

Fight 2: Vs. purple Ike in Shadow Moses Island (Ultra Violet) - supposed to resemble a fight with Nelo Angelo

Fight 3: Vs. blue Dark Pit in hazardless version of Kalos Pokemon League (The Time Has Come) - supposed to resemble a fight with Nero

Fight 4: Vs. red Ridley in Battlefield version of Brinstar Depths (Devils Never Cry) - supposed to resemble a fight against a larger demon, like Griffin from DMC1, Beowulf from DMC3, or Berial from DMC4

Fight 5: Vs. white haired Ganondorf in Midgar (Vergil Battle 2) - supposed to resemble a fight with Vergil, though it could be a fight with Dante or Joker in a blue alternate costume instead

Bonus Game

Boss: Vs. Bowser/Giga Bowser in Final Destination (team battle with Bayonetta) (fight with Bowser plays an instrumental remix of Devil Trigger, while the fight with Giga Bowser plays the actual thing) - probably the most demonic-looking boss character; it was either him or Dracula

Fight 6: Vs. Bayonetta in Final Destination (Red & Black) - if Dante got into the game, it would be a shame if we didn't get Dante vs. Bayonetta at some point, and it might as well be at the climax of his classic mode run

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Shantae

Title: Dance throught the danger

Theme: Half Genie Hero (retells said game, all music is from Shantae series)

Fight 1: Bayonetta blue costume on Pirate Ship representing the first boss fight with Risky on the Tinkerslug
Fight 2: vs Giant Female Corrin on Great Bay representing the Giga Mermaid fight.
Fight 3: Green costume Daisy and Giant King Ridley on Mushroomy Kingdom representing the fight against the Dream Worm under Holly Lingerbean's control
Fight 4: Tanooki Wario, Mario and Luigi on Rainbow Ride representing the ammo baron and his flying soldiers
Fight 5: Giant red Kirby and Ganondorf on Dracula's castle representing the Squid and Hypno Baron team-up
FINAL FIGHT: vs Nega Shantae (alt color) followed by Galleom. Represents fight for Santae's soul and final boss fight
Bonus Stage: Comes at the end, in reference to the final escape scene.

Last edited:

zabimaru1000

Smash Journeyman
Sora Route: The Mark of Mastery

Round 1: :ultgnw: (x7)
Stage: Dive to the Heart (Music: Fragments of Sorrow)
Special Effect: Stamina Battle
Note: G&W represents the Shadow Heartless you fight in the beginning of KH1

Round 2: :ultbowser:
Teammates: :ultmario::ultluigi:
Stage: Super Mario Galaxy (Music: The Grand Finale)
Special Effect: Enemy fighter is giant
Note: One of the "worlds" Sora visits and aids the heroes of that world

Round 3: :ultdarkpit:
Teammates: :ultpit:
Stage: Wrath of the Reset Bomb (Music: Dark Pit's Theme)
Special Effect: Enemy fighter occasionally gains a Final Smash

Round 4: :ultridley:
Teammates: :ultsamus:
Stage: Brinstar Depths (Music: Vs Ridley)
Special Effect: Enemy fighter is giant
Round 5: :ultcloud:
Stage: Palutena's Temple Omega (Music: Fight On!)
Special Effect: Enemy fighter is controlled by Dharkon (only a cosmetic effect like WoL)
Note: Sora fights Cloud in Olympus Coliseum. And in Birth By Sleep, Terra fights Zack Fair that was controlled by the darkness in the same world. This is a mix of both references.

Round 6: :ultganondorf:
Teammates: :ultcloud:
Stage: Find Mii Omega (Music: Oscurita di Xehanort)
Special Effect: Stamina Battle, Hostile Assist Trophies will appear: Nightmare
Note: Ganondorf resembles Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Find Mii resembles the Keyblade Graveyard

Final Battle: Dharkon
Stage: Final Destination (Music: Dharkon)
Special Effect: Dharkon summons dark kamikaze clones of Sora and occasionally: :ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultcloud::ultdarkpit::ultridley::ultgnw:
Note: Dharkon is the embodiment of darkness in the Smash universe which is a fitting final boss for Sora

Last edited:

SoaPuffball

Smash Cadet
Kiran • Defending Askr
(The theme of this Classic Mode is a reference to Book I of FEH)

Round 1: Vs. Marth (a reference to World of Mystery)
Round 2: Vs. Dark Female Corrin (a reference to World of Conquest)
Round 3: Vs. Roy (a reference to World of Binding)
Round 4: Vs. Chrom (World of Awakening)
Round 5: Vs. Male Corrin (World of Birthright)
Round 6: Vs. Ike (World of Radiance)
Round 8: Vs. Rathalos (a reference to how most FE games end with a dragon bossfight)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hat Kid's Route (A Hat in Time)

Theme: Matches against opponents who wear different types of hats & headgear.

Round 1 - :ultmario: & :ultluigi:on Delfino Plaza (the stage is a reference to Mafia Town, the first level of A Hat in Time.)

Round 2 - :ultolimar:, :ultalph:, & :ultsamus: on Lylat Cruise (the stage is a reference to the main hub area, being the "Spaceship (Mk. 14 Custom)".)

Round 3 - :ultness: & :ultdiddy:on Spirit Train (the stage is a reference to Murder on the Owl Express & Train Rush from Chapter 2: Battle of the Birds.)

Round 4 - :ultkrool:, :ultpeach:, :ultdaisy:, & :ultrosalina:on Kongo Jungle (this stage is a reference/stand-in to Subcon Forest, the main location of Chapter 3.)

Round 5 - :ultryu:, :ultsnake:, :ultike:, & :ultrichter: on Skyloft (the stage is a reference to Alpine Skyline, the main location of Chapter 4.)

Bonus Stage (This can be interpreted as a stand-in for the secret Time Rift levels in A Hat in Time.)

Round 6 - Vs. Marx (The fact that he wears a jester hat makes him the appropriate boss for this route.)

Final Stage - :ultrobinf: (in her red alternate color palette) on Omega Dracula's Castle. (This match is an homage to the final boss of A Hat in Time, with Robin representing Mustache Girl and the Timer item will occasionally spawn which references the Time Pieces. Plus, Dracula's Castle acts as a reference/stand-in for Mustache Girl's own castle seen in the final chapter of A Hat in Time. Also helps that Robin has her own hood & the alt color palette makes her hair blonde.)

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Zeratul: Saving a doomed planet (Referencing the events of Protoss campaign in StarCraft I, Episode III):

Round 1: Vs. tiny :ultridley: team (References the Zerg in general - especially the always annoying Mutalisks and the infamous stacking bug with them)
Round 2: Vs. :ultpiranha: (Not only the Zerg again, but a possible stand in for one of the Zerg high commanders Zeratul faced and killed)
Round 3: Vs. :ultzss: with Mother Brain assisting her (References the first battle Zeratul had with Sarah Kerrigan - at this point a human-turned-Zerg-commander)
Round 4: Vs. yellow colored Zeratul team with yellow :ultrobin:as ally (References the brief Protoss Civil War, Zeratul's a Dark Templar and rejected a vital piece of normal Protoss life. Robin stands in for Tassadar, a High Protoss who befriended and allied with Zeratul. The Protoss Conclave took that as betrayal and, well...)

Round 5: Bonus Game

Round 6: Vs. a more numerous tiny :ultridley: and :ultpiranha: team, now mixed in with :ultinkling:, :ultyoshi: and :ultcharizard:. Mother Brain assists the team throughout and you have:ultfalcon: and yellow:ultrobin: as allies (References the fight to save Aiur as it entered its final stretches. Falcon stands in for Jim Raynor, a hum-ehm, terran renegade with a history with Sarah and a major distaste towards the Zerg due to what they did with her)

Boss: Vs. Dharkon, with yellow :ultrobin: as ally (Dharkon works as a standin for the Zerg Overmind, Tassadar crashed his capital ship into the Overmind, killing both and ending Starcraft's campaign. Too late to save Aiur, but the Protoss survived to see another day.)

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Professor Layton : Brains over Brawn (Opponents are all characters known for their smarts or puzzle solving skills.)

Round 1 - :ultdoc: (Has his own puzzle solving series)
Round 2 - :ultbowserjr: (He's known for being the brains over his father's brawn)
Round 3 - :ultrobin: (He's the tactician of FE Awakening)
Round 4 - :ultzelda: (Wielder of the Triforce of Wisdom) Maybe teamed up with :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: too
Round 5 - :ultpalutena: (Professor Palutena's "all seeing eye" and "all knowing mind" helped Pit along the way during Uprising)
Round 6 - :ultmewtwo: (Is known for its high intelligence, allowing it to float and speak telepathically with others)

Bonus stage

Boss - Galleom (Layton has often dealt with giant robots in the past, if not him, then maybe Dracula will do as well)

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Filia's Route (Skullgirls)

Theme: Matches against opponents with different styles of hair.

Round 1 - :ultbayonetta1:, & :ultcloud: on Midgar

Round 2 - :ultlarry:, :ultiggy:, &:ultlemmy:on Golden Plains

Round 3 - :ultinklingboy:,:ultzss:, & :ultwiifittrainer: on Wii Fit Studio

Round 4 - :ultpeach:, :ultpalutena:, & :ultzelda: on Temple

Round 5 - :ultdaisy:, :ultvillager:, &:ultlittlemac:on Rainbow Cruise

Round 6 - :ultinkling: & :ultrobinf: on Moray Towers

Bonus Stage

Final Stage - Vs. Master Hand (& Crazy Hand)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Waluigi:
Waluigi faces off against all the Mario characters who managed to get into Smash before he could.
Round 1: :ultwario:
Round 2::ultdaisy:
Round 3::ultbowserjr:
Round 4::ultkrool:
Round 5::ultdoc:
Round 6::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach: (could instead feature any characters who join beforehand like Captain Toad or someone else like that)
Bonus Game
Boss::ultpiranha:, then Giga Bowser

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Gunvolt's Route (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

Theme: Matches against opponents who all utilize different guns.

Round 1 - :ultmegaman: on Wily Castle

Round 2 - :ultkrool:on Lylat Cruise

Round 3 - :ultfox:, :ultfalco:, & :ultwolf: on Corneria

Round 4 - :ultsnake: & :ultbayonetta: on Big Blue

Round 5 - :ultinkling: on Frigate Orpheon

Round 6 - Mii Gunner Horde Battle on Mute City SNES

Bonus Stage

Final Stage - Vs. Master Hand (& Crazy Hand)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
For April Fools I guess...
Thanos
His classic mode is called "Quest for the Infinity Stones"
Round 1: Power Stone:ultfox::ultfalco:(reference to the Nova Corps)
Round 2:Space Stone:ultpalutena::ultpikachu: (reference to Thor and Loki)
Round 3: Reality Stone:ultfalcon::ultlucina::ultganondorf::ultpichu:(reference to the Guardians of the Galaxy)
Round 4: Soul Stone:ultlucina:(reference to Gamora)

Round 5: Time Stone:ultdoc:(reference to Dr. Strange)
Round 6: Mind Stone:ultmegaman:(reference to Vision)
Bonus Game
Boss Battle: Now that Thanos has collected the Infinity Stones, the only things in his way are two literal gods, Master Hand and Crazy Hand. Who will unleash an all-powerful snap first?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Ephraim: Sacred Bonds (Lucina is an ally the whole way, with her Tiki skin)

Stage 1: :ultmario::ultluigi: on Peach’s Castle (Melee)
Stage 2: :ultdk::ultdiddy: on Jungle Japes
Stage 3: :ultlink::ultzelda: on :eldin:
Stage 4: :ultpikachu::ultpichu: on Saffron City
Stage 5: :ulticeclimbers: on Summit
Stage 6: :ultchrom::ultlucina: on :castlesiege:
Boss: Dracula (to Edge of Adversity on Phase 2)
Credits: Preparing to Advance (Brawl)

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I posted this in the Steve thread on how his Classic Mode should go.

Create Together, Explore Together, Survive Together

The theme of this mode is based on characters that have incorporated crafting/building/customizing elements included in their games.

The Name is based on the slogan Nintendo and Microsoft used to promote Minecraft and its crossplay feature. To keep with this theme, Nintendo's Mario will be aiding Microsoft's Steve through most of this journey.

1. Vs :ultmario: (Hard Hat Alt), during Co-op :ultluigi: will also be present.
Stage: Super Mario Maker
Song: Mario Paint Medley
Notes: As the alt and stage give it away, this is clearly a nod to Super Mario Maker and it's whole level building theme.

2. Vs (giant) :ultyoshi: (Crafted World Alt)
Ally: :ultmario: (Hard Hat Alt)
Stage: Super Happy Tree
Song: Yoshi's Wooly World (Remix)
Notes: This is a nod to the upcoming Yoshi's Crafted World game with the character and stage appearing to be constructed from materials. Yoshi remains alone during Co-op as well.

3. Vs :ultpacman: (horde)
Stage: Pac-Land
Song: Pac-Man's Park/Block Town
Notes: This is a nod to The World's Biggest Pac-Man browser game in which players from around the world get to make custom Pac-Man mazes and play them all together in a massive game of Pac-Man.

4. Vs DQ Character (if DLC exists and downloaded) or :ultcloud: (Blue Alt) if no DLC comes to fruition/is not purchased
Stage: Minecraft Stage
Song: Fight On!
Notes: This is a nod to the Dragon Quest Builders games. If Dragon Quest does not get DLC or if that DLC isn't purchased, Cloud (the lone Square Enix charcter) will be a stand-in for that. Cloud's presence can also be seen as a nod to weapon/item crafting often found in RPG games. During Co-Op, Cloud will join in with the DQ fighter or himself (depending on who the initial opponent is).

5. Vs :ultbrawler:,:ultgunner: , :ultswordfighter: and :ultvillager:(Random Alts) (horde)
Stage: Super Mario Maker
Song: Mii Channel (Remix)
Notes: Another horde battle but full of custom characters. Obviously, the Miis are the best way to convey a character creator while Villagers convey the customization options he has in his own game.

6. Vs :ultlink: (BTOW standard) and :ultfalcon:
Ally: :ultmario:(Hard Hat Alt)
Stage: Great Plateau Tower
Song: Title (Tri Force Heroes)
Notes: For Link, this is a nod to the weapon management and food crafting of Breath of the Wild. For Falcon, this is a nod to the custom vehicle creation in F-Zero GX. The AI is a bit higher for these two than normal to make this a more thrilling fight.

7. Bonus Game
Notes: Basically it's just the standard bonus game.

8. Boss Rathalos (if no Minecraft boss is added)
Notes: There's been rumors of a Minecraft boss being included for some time now, if that happens, this would obviously be the choice for Steve. However, if no boss is added, then Rathalos makes a good stand-in for the Ender Dragon.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
brian2.png

Classic Mode(Brian) A Tamer's Quest
First Stage: Castle Siege (Wolf, Wolf, Wario) [Kobold, Kobold, Goblin]
Second Stage: Wuhu Island (Fox, Ice Climbers, Donkey Kong) [Were Hare, Merrow, Orc Jr.]
Third Stage: Pokemon Stadium 1 (Lip Mii, Robin[Green Male], King K. Rool) [Princess Flora, Leonardo, Kiliac]
Fourth Stage: Brinstar, Flora/Leonardo/Kiliac VS (Ridley[Green], Ridley[Red]) [Wyvern, Red Wyvern]
Fifth Stage: The Great Cave Offensive[Battlefield], Flora/Leonardo/Kiliac VS (King Dedede, Dark Pit[White], Inkling[Purple Female], Mario) [Solvaring, Zelse, Nepty, Fargo]
Sixth Stage: Dracula's Castle, Flora/Leonardo/Kiliac VS (Bowser, Ganondorf) [Guilty, King Beigus]
Bonus Game
Final Stage: Reset Bomb Forest[Omega Mode] (Ganon) [Mammon]

No ideal music, that said. For explanations, Kobolds are dog-like in this game. Goblins look a lot like Wario. Merrow is an ice character, Orc Jr. is basically a really ruff dog, and Were Hare is a druidic rabbit in a cloak(Fox has something similar of a design). The Lip Mii is close enough to Princess Flora(both with plant-like stuff), Robin is a Wind-like mage to some degree enough to fit Leonardo(plus good coloring), and Kiliac is a pirate. The Wyverns are dragons. Yep. King Dedede is the only other major hammer wielder, not unlike Solvaring, Dark Pit is a dual-wielding master with wind-like capabilities, while Inkling is the closest to Nepty's fishgirl status, and Mario is pretty close to a perpetual frowner with fire powers like Fargo. Bowser is somewhat close to a gruff half-ogre enough, while Ganondorf now has a sword and is pretty much an evil King. Lastly, Mammon is fairly bug-like but still a demon, so Ganon comes close.

The first battle takes place inside a Castle, due to Solvaring's surprise attack where he summons some monsters. Second one is close enough to West Carmagh, where all 3 are founds. Pokemon Stadium 1 goes through different elements, like your 3 partners you'll soon have for a few fights. Brinstar is a very cave-like area by design, much like where you fight the Wyvern and Red Wyvern. Coincidentally it's a Metroid stage. The Great Cave Offensive is a perfect spot to represent multiple areas of where you fight the bosses. Dracula's Castle is... well another castle. And finally, Reset Bomb Forest is fairly similar to Mammon's World in design.

D

Deleted member

Rayman

Theme: Opponents with good range

Round 1: :ultsimon:

Round 2: :ultmarth:

Round 3: :ultbayonetta:

Round 4: :ultcloud:

Round 5: :ultrichter:

Round 6: :ultike:

Boss: Ganon

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Noctis: Clash of Hunters
Stage 1: :ultlink:
on Great Plateau (Stand Your Ground)
Stage 2: :ultsamus::ultridley: on :norfair: (Free-for-all; Brinstar [Melee])
Stage 3: :ultduckhunt:on Duck Hunt (no music)
Stage 4: :ultbayonetta:on Umbra Clock Tower (Veiled in Black~New Remix)
Stage 5: :ultwolf:on Venom (Area 6 [Brawl])
Stage 6: Rathalos
Boss: :ultganondorf:/Ganon (Hellfire/Magna Insomnia)

Susie: Cyberize!
Stage 1: :ultsonic:
(Horde, x20) on :distantplanet: (Venturing Into the Mechanized World)
Stage 2: Builder* :ultmario: on New Donk City (Butter Building [Brawl]) (*where’s our Builder Mario emote?)
Stage 3: :ultkirby:on Great Bay (Pink Ball Activate)
Stage 4: :ultmetaknight:on :halberd: (Meta Knight’s Revenge)
Stage 5: :ultkingdedede:on :npc: Ω (Dedede’s Theme [Brawl])
Stage 6: :ultdk::ultdiddy: on :hanenbow:Ω (Crocodile Cacophony)
Boss: Galleom (Kirby Boss Theme Medley)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noctis: Clash of Hunters
Stage 1: :ultlink:
on Great Plateau (Stand Your Ground)
Stage 2: :ultsamus::ultridley: on :norfair: (Free-for-all; Brinstar [Melee])
Stage 3: :ultduckhunt:on Duck Hunt (no music)
Stage 4: :ultbayonetta:on Umbra Clock Tower (Veiled in Black~New Remix)
Stage 5: :ultwolf:on Venom (Area 6 [Brawl])
Stage 6: Rathalos
Boss: :ultganondorf:/Ganon (Hellfire/Magna Insomnia)

Susie: Cyberize!
Stage 1: :ultsonic:
on :distantplanet: (Venturing Into the Mechanized World)
Stage 2: Builder* :ultmario: on New Donk City (Butter Building [Brawl]) (*where’s our Builder Mario emote?)
Stage 3: :ultkirby:on Great Bay (Pink Ball Activate)
Stage 4: :ultmetaknight:on :halberd: (Meta Knight’s Revenge)
Stage 5: :ultkingdedede:on :npc: Ω (Dedede’s Theme [Brawl])
Stage 6: :ultdk::ultdiddy: on :hanenbow:Ω (Crocodile Cacophony)
Boss: Galleom (Kirby Boss Theme Medley)
No sir. Normal Hanenbow, or bust

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Geese Howard: Only One Shall Previal
Stage 1: :ultbowser:
on :castlesiege:Ω (Stamina Battle; SMB3 Fortress Boss)
Stage 2: :ultganondorf: on :eldin:Ω (Stamina Battle; Gerudo Valley [for 3DS/Wii U])
Stage 3: :ultmewtwo: on :spearpillar:Ω (Stamina Battle; Red/Blue Medley)
Stage 4: :ultwolf: on :lylat:Ω (Stamina Battle; Star Wolf [Original])
Stage 5: :ultridley: on :norfair:Ω (Stamina Battle; Nemesis Ridley)
Stage 6: :ultkrool: on :pirateship:Ω (Stamina Battle; Snakey Chantey)
Boss: :ultken: on Howard Estate Ω, and then Marx (Stamina Battle against :ultken:; Ken Stage, and then a Geese ni Kissu against Marx)

D

Deleted member

Adeleine & Ribbon: Quest for the Crystal Shards

Theme: Bosses from Kirby 64

Round 1: (Giant) :ultpiranha: (Green alt)
Stage: Green Greens
Represents Whispy Woods

Round 2: :ultdarksamus:, :ultdarksamus: (Red alt), :ultdarksamus: (Green alt)
Stage: Prism Tower
Represents Pix

Round 3: :ultgreninja: (Grey alt)
Stage: Brinstar
Represents Acro

Round 4: :ultincineroar:
Stage: Norfair
Represents Magman

Round 5: (Giant) :ultrob:
Stage: New Pork City (Omega)
Represents HR-H

Round 6: (Giant) :ultkirby: (White alt)
Stage: Halberd
Ally: :ultkirby:
Represents Zero Two

Round 7: Bonus Stage

Boss: Master Hand & Crazy Hand

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Meowth: Gotta Catch ‘Em All!
Stage 1:
:ultjigglypuff: on Saffron City (DP Wild Pokémon)
Stage 2: :ultgreninja: on Prism Tower (XY Wild Pokémon)
Stage 3: :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: on Pokemon Stadium (RS Wild Pokémon)
Stage 4: :ultlucario: on :spearpillar: (Battle! Team Galactic)
Stage 5::ultincineroar: on :ps2: (SM Wild Pokémon)
Stage 6: :ultpikachu::ultpichu: (Battle! Team Flare)
Boss::ultmewtwo: (Red/Blue Medley)

Grovyle and Celebi: Displaced Through Time
Stage 1:
:ultmario::ultluigi: on :mky: (Gritzy Desert)
Stage 2: :ultyounglink: on Great Bay (Ocarina of Time Medley)
Stage 3: :ultlucina: and :ultrobin: on Arena Ferox (Destiny (Ablaze))
Stage 4: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr: on Princess Peach's Castle (Tough Guy Alert!)
Stage 5: :ultsonic: on :greenhill: (Rooftop Run)
Stage 6: :ultrichter: on Dracula's Castle (Divine Bloodlines)
Boss: Marx (Dialga’s Fight to the Finish!~New Remix)

Neku: Let’s Make Some Noise!
Stage 1:
:ultgnw: on :flatzone2:X (Flat Zone)
Stage 2: :ultrob: on Battlefield Mario Bros. (Power-Up Medley)
Stage 3: :ultpacman: on Battlefield PAC-Land (PAC-MAN)
Stage 4: :ultdiddy: on Kongo Falls (Simian Segue/Bonus Room Blitz)
Stage 5: :ultolimar: on :distantplanet: (Environmental Noises)
Stage 6: :ultdaisy: on :mariocircuit: (Mario Tennis/Mario Golf)
Boss: Master Hand (Twister~New Remix) (I just realized Rathalos would be out of place.)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Eliwood: The Blazing Blade (:ultroy: is always an ally)
Stage 1: :ultike: on :castlesiege: (Beyond Distant Skies~Roy’s Departure)
Stage 2: :ultbowser: on Brinstar Depths Ω (King Bowser-Super Mario Bros. 3)
Stage 3: :ultincineroar: on Find Mii (Victory Road)
Stage 4: :ultganondorf: on Reset Bomb Forest (Attack (Fire Emblem))
Stage 5: :ultken: on :norfair:Ω (Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun))
Stage 6: :ultrobin: on Coliseum (Winning Road~Roy’s Hope)
Boss: Giga Bowser (Those Who Challenge Gods)

UserKev

Smash Champion
Dragonborn/Dovahkiin:

Theme: Dragonborn would act as a challenger who provoked the guards, wife issues and faces foes that act as references.

Round 1: Link
Round 2: Yoshi
Round 3: Pokémon Trainer/Charizard
Round 4: Peach or Daisy
Round 5: King Dedede
Round 6: Kirby
Round 7: Bonus stage
Round 8: Bowser

Scorpion:

Theme: Scorpion faces rivals, personal foes and references.

Round 1: Mario or Luigi
Round 2: Bayonetta
Round 3: Donkey Kong
Round 4: Sheik
Round 5: Captain Falcon or Fox
Round 6: Ryu
Round 7: Bonus stage
Round 8: Bowser

Last edited:
Top Bottom