• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create A Classic Mode For Your Most Wanted

Zyliee

Smash Cadet
Master Chief: Reclaimer (A reference to what the Forerunner call Humanity, more specifically Master Chief)
Round 1: :ultsquirtle:x5 (Weak) with Guns on Lylat Cruise (In reference to Grunts and the start of Halo 1 where you must escape the Pillar of Autumn)
Round 2: :ultyoshi: x3 (Weak), One with a staff and two with Back Shields on Installation 04 (In reference to Jackals who either use shields to hide behind or snipe from a distance. The map references landing on the Halo ring)
Round 3: :ultridley:with a Beam Katana on Halberd (Refencing an Elite with an Energy Sword. The stage is in reference to 'Truth and Reconciliation' level)
Round 4: :ultdarksamus: x2 (Giant and Metal) on Tortimer Island. You get two Snakes for help. (Referencing Hunters along with the start of the level "Silent Cartographer". This time, you get 'Marines' to help you out)
Round 5::ultgunner: or :ultzombie:x20 (Weak) on Frigate Orpheon. (Referencing the Flood that swarm at you in the later levels with the level referencing the gloomy halls of 343 Guilty Spark)
Round 6: :ultrob: on Shadow Moses Island. (Referencing the Sentinels now attacking you and the gloomy winter halls of heading to get Cortana near the end of the game.)
FINAL ROUND: MASTER HAND (As filler material. I don't think any of the bosses work in context to these fights.)

I tried thinking how to squish Halo 1,2 and 3 into this... But decided Halo 1 was good enough to quickly highlight some moments with enough enemies to reference the various foes you fight in Halo. Most of the grouped enemies are much weaker to allow you to go 1v5 like a true Spartan warrior, meaning they are easier to launch and such to balance things out.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Springtrap classic mode.
Name: Follow Me (
In reference to fnaf 3)
Round 1: :ultlucas: (In his grey alt), in reference to the Crying child. The protagonist of fnaf 4.

Round 2: Vs. :ultbanjokazooie: ( brown and purple alt) Banjo is in reference to Freddy Fazbear and I chose to make use the purple kazooie alt because Purple guy.

Round 3: Vs. :ultkrool:(dark red alt) In reference to Foxy. I was going to use lucario but there was no red alt.

Round 4:Vs. :ultenderman: (This one is a REALLY big strech in logic but I'm tired soooo) On reference to Michael Afton, who, after Fnaf 5, was a purple walking corpse.

Round 5: Vs. :ultfox:( Purple jacket) In reference to funtime foxy)

Round 6: Vs. Springtrap. In reference to fnaf 3. It represents Springtrap/Williams Insanity. And also I'm tired and I think it would be cool.

Boss: Crazy hand. Similar sparratic movements to springtrao in the fnaf 3 trailer. Also purple guy is crazy.

Bye

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Slighty off-topic, but Aaronitmar just shouted me out in his latest video:
Anyways, back on topic:

Sora (KH3).png Sora (redo): Light and Dark (fights characters controlled by Galeem and Dharkon)
Round 1: :ultganondorf: and :ultlink: (Color 8) on Battlefield :eldin: (Dark World (for 3DS / Wii U))
Round 2: :ultbayonetta: on Umbra Clock Tower (Riders of the Light)
Round 3: Dharkon*
Round 4: :ultcloud: on Coliseum Ω (Fight On!)
Round 5: :ultpalutena::ultpit: on Skyworld (Destroyed Skyworld)
Round 6: Galeem*
Final Round:
Master Hand.png
Crazy Hand.png
on Station of Awakening Ω (The Encounter)

*Galeem and Dharkon are balanced to be more pace-friendly by not only weakening them, but also removing the following attacks:

Sonicday98

Smash Rookie
This Classic Mode recreates the current seven weeks of Friday Night Funkin'.
Stage 1: :ultganondorf:(Color 4) on Boyfriend's accompanying stage (Dad Battle)
Stage 2: :ulticeclimbers:(Color 8) on Luigi's Mansion (Spookeez)
Stage 3: :ultfox:(Color 4) on Fourside (Pico)
Stage 4: :ultbayonetta:(Color 6) on Big Blue (M.I.L.F)
Stage 5: :ultridley:(Color 7) on Smashville (Winter Horrorland)
Stage 6: :ultrobin:(Color 5) followed by :ultkirby:(Color 4) on Onett (Roses followed by Thorns)
Boss Stage: :ultsnake:(Color 2) followed by Galleom (Ugh followed by Stress) (Ally: :ultfox:(Color 4))
This Classic Mode has Freddy team up with various children or child-like characters.
Stage 1: :ultganondorf: on Hyrule Castle (Calamity Ganon Battle-Second Form) (Ally::ultyounglink:)
Stage 2: :ultridley: on Norfair (Vs. Ridley) (Ally: :ultvillager:)
Stage 3: :ultness:(Color 5) on Magicant (Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise) (Ally: :ultness:)
Stage 4: :ultmewtwo: on Unova Pokémon League (N's Castle Medley) (Ally: :ultpichu:)
Stage 5: :ultmario: on Mushroom Kingdom U (Fortress Boss-Super Mario Bros. 3) (Ally: :ultbowserjr:)
Stage 6: :ultkrool: on Pirate Ship (Crocodile Cacophony) (Ally: :ultdiddy:)
Boss Stage: Galleom (Ally: :ultlucas:)
This Classic Mode pits Undyne against all the villainous fighters.
Stage 1: :ultmewtwo: and :ultkingdedede: on Boxing Ring (Pokémon Red/Pokémon Blue Medley)
Stage 2: :ultwolf: and :ultwario: on WarioWare, Inc (WarioWare, Inc)
Stage 3: :ultbowserjr: on Battlefield Mushroomy Kingdom (Airship Theme-Super Mario Bros. 3)
Stage 4: :ultridley: and :ultdarksamus: on Norfair (Vs. Ridley)
Stage 5: :ultkrool: on Pirate Ship (Crocodile Cacophony)
Stage 6: :ultganondorf: on Gerudo Desert (Calamity Ganon Battle-Second Form)
Boss Stage: :ultbowser: followed by Giga Bowser
Similar to Bowser's "The Red One. Every Red One!", this Classic Mode pits Metal Sonic against blue opponents.
Stage 1: :ultzss: on Brinstar (Vs. Meta Ridley)
Stage 2: :ultmetaknight:, :ultmarth:, and :ultike: on Battleship Halberd (Meta Knight's Revenge)
Stage 3: :ultchrom: and :ultlucina: on Arena Ferox (Power Hungry Fool)
Stage 4: :ultfalcon: on Big Blue (Death Wind)
Stage 5: :ultsheik: on Great Plateau Tower (Calamity Ganon Battle-Second Form)
Stage 6: :ultlucario: and :ultgreninja: on Spear Pillar (Battle! Team Flare)
Stage 7: :ultsonic: followed by a Gold :ultsonic: on Windy Hill Zone (Sonic Heroes followed by Live & Learn)

Paraster

Smash Lord
Orcane (Rivals of Aether): Put Out The Fire!
Since Orcane is a water character, he faces fire-based opponents.

Round 1: :ultfalcon: on Port Town Aero Dive (Fire Field)

Round 2: :ultzelda: :ultness: :ultlucas: on Gerudo Valley (Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise)

Round 3: Teams: (:ultryu: :ultken:) (:ultsimon: :ultrichter:) on Suzaku Castle (Black Night)

Round 4: :ultroy: :ultike: :ultrobin: on Castle Siege (Prelude (Ablaze))

Round 5: :ultmario: :ultluigi: on Mushroom Kingdom U (Slide Lift Tower area) (Melty Monster)

Round 6: :ultcharizard: :ultincineroar: on Kalos Pokemon League (Blazing Chamber) (Battle! (Team Flare))

Final Round: Giga Bowser on Norfair (Ω form) (Fiery Ambitions)

Credits:
Music: Fighter Select Medley
Congratulations Screen: Orcane lies on his back (part of down taunt) as Isabelle flings water from a bucket onto him (her down smash).

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know it’s late to do this but wanted to get this out since I had it on my mind for a while:

Bomberman: “Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A”
Bomberman takes a little tour through some of Konami’s game series. All the items that spawn are explosive type.

Round 1: Multi-Man Battle with the other 7 colors of Bomberman on his home stage or Wrecking Crew (Music: Planet Technopolis)

Round 2: Green:ultgreninja: on Onett to represent Frogger (Music: Planet Timbertree)

Round 3: :ultfalco: on Lylat Cruise to represent Gradius (Music: Planet Brainwave)

Round 4: Red :ultike: on Suzaku Castle to represent Mystical Ninja Goemon (Music: Planet Lalaland)

Round 5: :ultsnake: on Shadow Moses to represent Metal Gear (Music: Planet Scrapheap)

Round 6: :ultken: & Blue :ultryu: on Gaur Plain to represent Contra, both opponents will be equipped with Super Scopes (Music: Dastardly Bomber Boss)

Final Round: Dracula with :ultsimon: CPU ally (First Phase Music: Great Gattaida, Second Phase Music: Ultimate Buggler)

Credits Music: Planet Bomber
Congratulations Screen: Bomberman ducking behind a crate that on the other side has Luigi trapped between two bombs with him doing the frightened expression of his taunt

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Rindo: replay! fights character who've time traveled

round 1: :ultgunner:chibi-robo outfit. on onette
round 2: :ultbanjokazooie: on spiral mountain
round 3: :ultlucina: on arena ferfox
round 4: :ultsonic: on norfair battlefield
round 5: :ultyounglink:on great bay
round 6: :ultmario::ultluigi:on princess peach's castle
bonus round
boss: ganon

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
OIP.jpg
(Please forgive the whitespace, I couldn't a picture that could fit)
Phoenix Wright: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
(fights alongside characters falsely accused of a crime; Nick loses if his CPU ally is K.O.’d)
Round 1: :ultbowserjr: (team battle w/:ultmario: ) on The Courtroom (Delfino Plaza)
Round 2: Color 5 :ultsonic: (team battle w/ :ultsonic: ) on The Courtroom (Escape from the City)
Round 3: Color 8 :ultmetaknight: (team battle w/:ultmetaknight:) on The Courtroom (02 Battle)
Round 4: :ultchrom: (Color 2) and :ultcloud: (Color 8) (team battle w/:ultcorrin:) on The Courtroom (Lost in Thoughts All Alone)
Round 5: Giant :ultkirby: (team battle w/:ultkingdedede:) on The Courtroom (CROWNED Ver. 2)
Round 6: :ultganondorf: (team battle w/:ultbowser:) on The Courtroom (Boss Battle Song 2)
Final Round: Master Hand and Crazy Hand (team battle w/Color 3 Phoenix) on The Courtroom Ω (Pursuit ~ Cornered)

Top Bottom