• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Game Trader Results

Ares726

Smash Ace
These are the results from Crazy Game Trader on May 27:

Doubles Bracket

1st- Dogysamich+Tong
2nd- X2X+Prac
3rd- Reflex+TRC

Singles Bracket

1st- X2X
2nd- Dogysamich
3rd- Soft

Video thread will be up soon.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
WAY TO KICK SOME *** ALPHA!!!!!!! Congrats on your first tourny victory mangz!!! Too bad I wasn't here to destroy your *** in finals (that last statement was totally sarcastic, please do not hurt me)

I taught dat ***** all he knows!

*runs* :p

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus Taunt

Corneria: **** YOU

Prac: Thanks for coming and teaming with me sorry im not as beastly as Ares in teams but we did good IMO *were banning Corneria on everyone at pound2*. OH the SD on Brinstar made my day ROFL:laugh:

Menthol: I Play GA's sheik slayer YAYHUZZ *im glad i dont play sheik lol*. I enjoy all those friendlys and hanging out at KFC/ taco bell. Ill be sure to come to tipped off 2 for sure;)

Blue: LOL Blue Grab is top tier! That was some nice stuff you and menthol were doing in teams. Keep it up mangz.

Reflex: You and prac going back and forth about EVERYTHING made the trip worth while LOL.
Good stuff as alwasy and a happy 17th B Day to you:)

Gerbil: tis tru dat ***** did teach me all i know:laugh:

Soft: Good stuff getting third mangz and beating prac. Good stuff in our matches and hope the advice helps.

Tong: ZOMG i ban tong from teams LOL. Ill make sure we get our Samus ditto in next time;)

Rayku: Sorry you came late and didnt get time to warm up. Still hope you had fun though.

SK47: i didnt get to play you but nice doc you had there. Perhpas friendlys next time your in GA.

Code Blue: Glad you came down here i enjoy our matches. like sk47 more friendlys next time your in GA:)

TRC: WEB OF DECEPTION! you guys did really well in teams good stuff. Do you still hate Samus:(

Dogy: Congrats on first in teams and finally beating Reflex after what losing to him twice
LOL j/k. Seriously Godd stuff though, DOGY FOR TOP 10 SERIOUSLY.

XIO: Good stuff in teams i thought you guys were going to beat us on FD. I still need to play you in some 1v1.

Gilded Punch: Your Ness is serious business.

Somasu: Thanks for the friendlys, and chillin with you at KFC good stuff.

Power Gloves: Ill will buy next time and then i will be BROKEN MAWAWAWAWA!

Mars: i didn t get to play you but the level 9 Peach was to good lol. I demand we play some friendlys at the next tourny we meet.

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA!

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
I'd make shoutouts if I knew more people! Arrgh! Thanks for a fun tourney guys! I really wanna do some more ness dittos with dogy again! I can't leave it at that! XD

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah Alpha I still hate Samus but I respect you for kicking so much *** with her. I am glad I at least got that one win with Falco but my Captain just can't take Samus and I really need to learn to give it up, after a whole year of trying it's not getting better. your Samus is amazing and you deserve the win and higher power rankings spot etc etc. you Reflex Prac come visit cause me John and everyone else love Columbus too much.

I will shoutout when I have more energy

Prac352

Smash Lord
Shouts

Dogy- OMFG CONGRATS ON NUMBER 6!!!111shift+1 ^5

X2X- Man alpha, you suck. GO GO POWER RANGERS!

SOFT- 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...</pissed>. No hard feelings. Congrats on third.

Reflex- HAHAHA. You could've had $20. Happy Birthday.

RC- It was great seeing you again. I'm down for road trippin. Hit me up on aim sometime.

Menthol- BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Awesome friendlies. Sorry you weren't "feeling" the mm. I'll take your money next time. =P

XIO- Keep it up dude. You'll have me in no time.

GP- We didn't play eachother, sad tidings. I saw your beastly ness though. gg

Blue- The blue grab . . .

SK47- Good stuff man. Keep on keepin on with that doc.

Code Blue?- Nice meeting you man, hopefully we'll see more of you.

Tong- No Daisy, No Jiggernaut, Just double Boozer. prac: "I'm down." Tong:"I'm not."

Rayku- Shake it off man.

Good stuff from everybody 'cept ares for not knowing how to slide. Peace and love to all who showed, especially those who attended the after party at KFC/Taco Bell.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Shoutouts Shoutouts. D:

Alpha - ow. Just ow. . . . . I dont even know what the hell happened, but I got rocked. Maybe I shoulda took ya to Green Greens. XD

Tong - Great Wall of Visor Tossing!!!! WOOOOOOOOO. I'll send you some Icy Hot packs, cause your back must be KILLING you from carrying my *** to 1st place! XD

Reflex - FINALLY! That match was sick, even though the first one was bad on my part (in retrospect, i was kinda greedy, but doc STILL didnt jump when I wanted him to :( ). I'm going to refer to round 3 as the bizarro match from hell. I still think it's hilarious that YOU took ME to corneria and I almost **** myself.

Prac - Mickey Mouse Hat Wearin *** *****!! (jk). I dont really have anything to say to you other than WATCH OUT FOR THE PUFF, and see you in like, 2 weeks.

Soft - Good stuff making it to finals. Just work ya *** off to keep makin it there.

TRC - Nice meeting ya (again). SC representin. Those chopsticks are too raw.

Gilded Punch - first off, my bad for completely jackin your name up at the tourney. . . . i cant read, lol. 2nd off, anytime you want some ness dittos, just lemme know. That 1 match didnt really say anything, cause PKThunder hates. Regardless of what happened, you got the sickNess

Rayku - 3 or 4 straight hours of Melee. Dear god.

Mars - You were pretty sick, gotta good sheik goin on; but man. Who was your partner? That ganon/peach player? I bet that guy could frickin rock Jose the Cat and Mike G's Shadow! XD

Menthol - 20% f.throw to f.smash is not fair. Im glad that I half assly went for my jump button and missed! XD - T'was a sick set though, almost made me wanna start smokin.

Too anybody else that I am leaving out - my bad, but it's always good to see ya at tournies. (Except prac, you need to just take that hat and stay at home. :-D )

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts~

X2X- Fun friendlies, gratz on winning money! Good times hanging out afterwards, too! ^_^

Reflex- Again, you escape me! Curse your godly DI!!!

Dogy- Beast. Gratz on top 10, you deserve it.

Prac- YOU MISSED THE LEDGE! I'll MM you next time.

Tong- Good stuff beating Reflex, hope to see you at T.O. 2!!!

Soft- BEAST MODE! You're tier 3, good sir. Gratz.

RC- Fun playing you, GET THOSE PUFFS!

GP- I saw your Ness. Not bad at all!

Rayku- Keep at it man, there are plenty of ways to beat Marth!

Blue- You suck for not coming to tourneys. Much love, bro.

Soma- Good stuff, keep improving!

XI0- POKE FLOATS!?!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuck that. Good ****.

To anyone I forgot... Sorry!

Good tourney, hope to see you all again at Tipped Off 2!

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
shout out from my first tournament :)

X2X- awsome samus and very good job at taking singles. you guys from georgia need to come and stay at TRC's place so we can get a nice smashfest going.

Prac- Awsome playing you in the brackets, your peach really got me both times in our set I was just glad I could hold my own.

Dogy- Didnt get to talk to you very much besides me somehow always being in your chair, but I was incrediably impressed with your Doc, it gave me something to practice for. Doc dittos next time we meet though :)

Reflex- thanks for by far the most interesting and fun person to watch all tournament. Getting destoyed by you in our set was extremely fun, I have also learned never EVER jump.

TRC- Thanks for making the drive with me and staying at my house with Code Blue, I had a great time meeting you and talking with you in the car on the way to the tournament. Soon enough I will be driving me and the greenville guys down to columbia for some matches so get ready.

Somasu- I had a really good time playing you in friendlies and good job taking me and code blue out in doubles, hopefully play you again at tipped off 2.

Code Blue- awsome meeting you and I had a great time driving down there with you and TRC. Keep playin and I will be back to play you guy soon enough.

Mars- I had a great time playing you in friendlies, and your doubles partner had the best DI i have ever seen.

Xio- Great time in friendlies, your marth's suicides made me laugh quite a bit. Hopefully gonna be able to play you at tipped off 2

For anyone that I missed mad love
SK47

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
GG Everyone that was there. I'm still trying to put a name to all of the faces so I will do shout outs next time. Thanks for making my first tourney enjoyable :D

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Alpha - Way to rep that Samus! Grats on #4 in state!
SOFT - JOOOOOOOOSH. Holy ****, man. Grats on third, and Tier 3! Let's take Tier 2 by storm. :p
Menthol - TIER 2. You = Beast.
Prac - I see you took second in teams. Kudos! Grats on making it to top ten, as well!
Dogy - I wasn't even there and I still think you're hilarious. Grats on #6 in state!
XIO, Soma, Blue - I wasn't there, so uh... Grats on whatever awesome stuff I know you guys did!

Anyone else - I wasn't there. Maybe next time. D:

Ares726

Smash Ace
Video results thread is up guys.

LINK

EDIT: I think I'll do shoutouts in this post.
CDE- Good job guys. Way to represent.
Soft- Congrats man.
Dogy+Tong- Y'all are too good. Corneria/Green Greens ftw.

Aren't screenshots top tier for results?

Somasu

Smash Ace
3rd tourney shouts D:

S0ft - zOMGSOFTISTEHPWNZ0RZ! Way to go, man! 'Grats on 3rd! =) Oh, an I'm officially holding a grudge against Jigglypuff after what you did to my Fox at Mike's place. Jiggly should NOT 4-stock a Fox =(

X2X - Alpha, I love your Samus. Really nice stuff both in the tournament and in the friendlies. I still hate how I suicided after that tech on your Marth's Dair xD Ah well, it was fun seeing you again.

Mike - Once again, thanks for housing, driving, and being an awesome Marth. Sorry about basically failing you in those little mini-crew battles we had at your place =P I don't know what happened to me after the tourney.

Desu - You should've been there. STOP BEING POOR! :x

Will - Keep beastin' with your Shiek, man. Good hangin' with you again.

Dogy - You're a beast, man. I had an awesome time playing you in those friendlies. We need to get more in ASAP. Your Doc is incredible, and your Nessticles are sexy. 'Grats on 2nd place and top 10.

Blue - Man, I never got to play you! WHY?! Heh, well, it was cool seeing you again. We need more matches, though :x

SK47 - Good stuff in those friendlies, man. You've got a great Doc. Had fun playing you both in those and in Teams. Hope to see you again soon.

Code Blue - Same goes to you. I had fun playing those friendlies with you. Keep it up.

Mars - Your teams partner had some crazy DI, dude. Haha, you're a cool guy. Too bad I didn't get to play any Smash games with you. Ah well, it was fun facing you in GH2. BROKEN WHAMMY BAR!

TRC - Nice meeting you, dude. Would've liked to have played some friendlies. We'll play next time. Web of Deception! *stares at screen*

Reflex - You're a crazy demon Bowser! Darn your incredible DI!

Prac - Good stuff in Teams. I had no idea that Rainbow Cruise was such a bad stage for Peach.

Tong - God, ****, Jigglypuff =P Good job ****** my Falco and taking me out of Singles. And it was fun playing Free Bird with you on GH2.

GP - Your Ness is incredible, man! Seriously nice ****. Had an awesome time teaming with you and playing friendlies. Good job beating me in Singles, too =P I have no idea what I was thinking when bringing you to Rainbow. Hope to see you again soon.

Anyone else - Sorry if I missed you. Say something and I might add. Good ****, everyone. It was a great tourney.

Top Bottom