• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crash 1! Philadelphia PA

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
At the latest, doubles will be starting at one, AT THE LATEST! Singles will start when doubles gets to winners semi's or winners finals.

I HAVE 3 GOOD CRTS, 1 THATS MEH BUT GOOD ENOUGH, AND A SMALL ONE FOR FRIENDLIES, BUT I HAVE ONLY ONE WII, PLEASE BRING WII'S AND TV'S, ALTHOUGH WII'S ARE DEFINITELY THE PRIORITY!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Please try to hold off Singles as long as possible. I'm going to try and get there by 5ish or so, idk. I'm volunteering at the TooManyGames convention right outside of Philly and I'll try to get out of there as soon as I can. Hold off until singles and I can enter + stream it, I have all my streaming equipment with me.

I'm also attempting to get AndyG to come since he'll be with me at TMG.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok so people bailing out last minute i see.

and Vex u should state that you live in a apartment complex for people who dont know. and also put your number down or something

Lt. Sykes

Smash Rookie
I'm new but

I was wondering if I could go to this? It's not too far from me, and I haven't done any tournaments before; however, I really want to get into tournaments and I might be able to go tomorrow so I was wondering if I would be allowed, and if so am I allowed to use my classic controller pro? Or do I have to use a wired controller. Thank you! :)

Lt. Sykes

Smash Rookie
Okay thanks for the info! I don't have a ride atm so I may not be able to go. (I have a license just no car to drive) but if I do go I should be able to bring a wii.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to this, but there's no unit number. I'd rather not awkwardly go around knocking on ramndom doors until I find the right one, so I'd appreciate it that piece if info were shared (unless, of course each unit happens to also have its own address, in which case, I'd like that clarified), thanks.

:phone:

Death note

Smash Cadet
I'm from WA but I'll be at UPenn starting in September. I'd love to start/find some competitive brawlers on campus as well as go to local tournaments. I'm also down for traveling to NY/NJ on occasion for bigger tournaments such as Apex 3 if I can find a group to go with. If you guys can get the brawl scene in Philly going, I'd be glad to join and bring as many people as I can from campus as well.

Top Bottom