• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i need major pract. if i dont play the game enuf i cant get better. not feeling too good about the game tho.

btw if i dont make it to md/va this dec im giving 20 bucks to atomsk or someone trustworthy to give it to sin or deez or whoever i mm LOL i shouldnt have relied on having money i ddint have on hand and expected my driver to loan me. lesson learned

ksizzle is maddd inspiration tho Gee Gees homeboi

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Ksizzle and Gunblade have a bunch of replays from thiss. I'll be meeting up with them later todayy to get those so I can upload them. Just Click on my Sig, it takes you to my youtube. Enjoy. Subscribe.Be Happy. kbye.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i need major pract. if i dont play the game enuf i cant get better. not feeling too good about the game tho.

btw if i dont make it to md/va this dec im giving 20 bucks to atomsk or someone trustworthy to give it to sin or deez or whoever i mm LOL i shouldnt have relied on having money i ddint have on hand and expected my driver to loan me. lesson learned

ksizzle is maddd inspiration tho Gee Gees homeboi
You used atomsk and trustworthy in the same sentence? :laugh:

and thanks lol

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: Ally (Snake)- nice job cousin. and thanks for the tips u gave me that u dont even remember giving me.
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake)- nice job as always. infinate timer for the win!!! oh yeah....ur gay
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong)- it was fun hanging out with you for like 13 hours.
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight)- bro u are one of my favorite people to see at a tourny. plz find ways to keep coming.
5: Candy (Snake)- we didnt snake ditto but it was nice talking snake tactics while waiting for matches and stuff.
7: Junebug (Lucario/DK)- u mad cool
7: Neo (Marth)- u made me realize that i still have a long way to go to actually play at a high level with marth. thanks for the friendlies, I learned a lot.
9: Zucco (Lucario)- Zuccalicious!!! are set was really fun. I finally got to play u. Im happy.
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario)- our set was really close and it was fun. u are amazing!!!
13: Kid (Falco)- u did really good. u must have drank that AmWay water.
13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers)- u did good to me considering u were still a little sick
13: Keitaro (Falco/Snake)- I wanted u to keitaro time with snake's ftilt. =]
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth)- good job not choking like u do in every other tournament u ever entered.
17: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong)- u are amazing. thanks for the compliments on the music
17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?)- u are mad cool man. it was awesome meeting u.
17: Logic/Pyronic~Star (Olimar)- u gave me a heart attack when u said we had to face in tourny. u liar!!!
17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike)- u know u like my mewtwo!!!!!!!
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers)- my lucas ate your IC's alive!!!!!
25: Pride (Yoshi)- I dont care what u say. i got lucky that u tripped 17 times in the final game of our set.
25: BSC (King Dedede)- u spam gordos
25: JG Wentworth (Meta Knight)- u peep that?
25: Nairo (Meta Knight)- COOCH POWER!!!!!!!
25: Eazy (Marth)- your marth is mad saucy!!!
25: Seph (Meta Knight)- u are really good. we had some great friendlies. =]
25: Pierce (Falco)- it was really fun analyzing Neo matches with u.
33: Will (DK)- bounce back from this one and **** next time.
33: Ether (Snake)- u a legend!!!
33: Slikvik (Wario)- i know u werent feeling it in our set. i wanna face u again at your best.
33: Xyro (Samus)- now u sir are a good man. it was a delight to make your aquaintence. ( idc if i spelled that wrong)
33: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link)- my low tier brother!!!
33: James- pick up a secondary besides snake. u need one!
33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight)- gay random dittos.....
49: Rhyme (Samus)- give me some magic
49: Alex Strife (Marth/Mr. Game & Watch)- why u aint money match me? its not like my characters beat yours or anything.
49: Conti (Diddy Kong)- keep trying an practicing

magus- u met the wrath of my mewtwo!!!

dugfinn- it was nice meeting you. you are a really cool girl. =]

clowsui

Smash Legend
pierce...[chris hu voice]what happen [/chris hu voice]

good job ksizzle...
also disappointing to see that neo lost to adhd AGAIN :/ surprise upset by junebug!?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i did so bad in tourney play and mm (i only won one mm lost 3 or 4) but in friendlies i destroyed. i got to stop choking when there is something on the line (no johns). Next time going to do alot better. Anyway it was a fun time met some pretty cool people. but just wait next time going to do much better.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
lol I'm lonely in that post chillin made. NJ/NY where you at?!
Unofficially, you and Atomsk are members of MD/VA. You're not lonely at all. :chuckle:

I need to get better...

And I guess we haven't settled who's the best Samus yet, Xyro. Tie for 33rd. Fail. lolol

Nicely run tournament. Sorry about the job issues, Inui. Good job representing, MD/VA (I see you Takeover!)

NJ/NY, it's your turn to come to us, at least before Pound 4. C3 is this weekend.

And if that's too short notice, might I suggest this?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is Inui.

And I guess we haven't settled who's the best Samus yet, Xyro. Tie for 33rd. Fail. lolol
Xyro is the best Samus. Everyone that has played him thinks so too. Atomsk said it as he was leaving yesterday night.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
best part after the tourney: carpool with pride ether myself kai and shadow making the turn into the olive garden"WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I can't believe we made it. I thought for sure we'd hit and I was waiting for the impact while I watched it through the window. Pride is a driving god
lmaoooo.. Yes that was def the best part of the night! WAOOOOOOO.!!

That and watching Shadow use Wario in like the most unique way ever.. Totally makes me want to start learning him.

This tourn was really fun.

Shout outs from memory so SORRY if I forget anyone >_<

Inui - Fun tourn.. Sigh low tier singles cancelled!! Wasnt gonnna win against ur ike anyway =(

Kai - lmaooo Woaooooohhhh.. Fun times with you yesterday, ya jerk. I'm glad you stayed for Olive Garden! Next time we need to organize it better though with more people!

Zucco - Yay I finally got to meet the real you. lmao. Totally an awesome/cute little Italian person. lmao

ADHD - You speak more now.. This is good. You are still socially awkward as hell but def much better.. lmao sorry about Olive Garden.. Next time ill remember you!!

Seph - hmm you might be given JG a run for his money in hottest smasher... one of my new favs ;P

JG - nice job with the video filming.. you should get like a house cut for doing all that.. Everyone loves seeing them.

Gunblade - good games man.. you just out played me!

Ether - lmaooo OUT OF MY WAY I NEED TO FIND SOME **** lmaoooooo!!! that crazy ***** hahahah.

Chu - nice hair.. just wanted to run my hands through it... O_o too creepy?? lmaooo

Atmosk - leave poor june bug alone.. I think you were REALLY offending him yesterday =(.

Sin - good game ^_^ I think you were just sleepy as hell..

Neo - lmao fun laughs in Inuis cramped room.

umm Other black guy that was trying to blend in with me when Inui was kicking everyone out.. EE? - I think.. lmao You are hilarious.. We need to do a better job at hiding next time..

Slick. - We need to play .. really.. next time..

Keitaro - nice win vs inui!

Eazy - nice seeing you and your boxers ;P

Doom - lmao I suck with everyone.. get at my pride knight though.. lmao cant handle it ;P

Shadow - lmaooo toooooo goood with wario... omg amazing. you are like setting a new meta game for him..

Ally - i like when you speak English.. too cute.

Guy I speak Italian too.. Lmao i always forget your tag.. That was fun! Ill speak Italian with you every tourn now!

Cable - idiot for not entering singles..

Ksizzle - ur set vs ally was like perfect play.. you READ everything he did.. amazing playing.. definately m2k **** going on there.. i think the change of setting ****ed with ur mind in grand finals.. still good ****... stop crying though... not THAT big of a deal =)

Candy - Youngling.. wtf I thought you were like my age.. Good luck on your gym endeavor ;)

seph - again... hotty.

Get at NJ for being mad homo... (Atmosk ""Zucco come sit on my lap even though there is an empty spot right on the bed"") also Kai zucco and shadow all going to the bathroom at the same time at Olive Garden... making the big fat guy behind us crack up!""

hell yes awesome grammatically horrendous post!!!!

Oh and Warning... Next tourn I am going to make a shout out post for all the Smashers that stink.. So be ready.. Fair warning to all.. Although this time it was odor MUCH better..

erick gm14

Smash Ace
1: Ally - omg what a suprise lol.. canada is ****** U.S up da azz..
2: ksizzle- u did Amazing. dont let that grand finals think u cant beat ally, u can.
3: ADHD- u beat SK92, DEHF, Kismet, Keit, Bleachigo, but can u beat me? lol good stuff today.
4: Shadow- NOoooo i always lose to u lol. GGS and GOOD sH*T on candys last stock!
5: Candy- **** i got my *** handed to me, ill learn the snake MU soon, thnx for the snake tips!
7: Neo - SICK marth in friendlies! i get momentum then u turn the tables and i lose XDD
9: Zucco- dont be bummed about losing to june bug, your lucarios great just work on that like any other MU.
9: Boss - i wanna face your mario/luigi soon :)
9: Meep - OMFG!!! BIGGEST SANDBAGGER EVER!! you pick MK on ME cuz i use falco THEN takes off your glasses ROFFLLL. GGS though your sick!
13: PGN - GGs, that dash attack wound me under SV, that was gay but no johns. ill mm u again if u want.
13: Atomsk- i froze once i won, but your def capable of more, GGs and GJ in Teams!
13: Keitaro- good stuff beating Inui! your def improving!
17: Tantalus- yea ill friendly u if u want.
17: Gunblade - GJ, it wasnt Amway water you douche haha i kept my calm as much as possible. my feet were shaking though.
17: Kai- i figured out the sonic MU now, GGs and i fear your Fox :(
17: HAT- **** u went kirby on Game 3 in our MM, GGs though, u will lose to NJ haha.
17: Logic/Pyronic~Star - big afro! lol, i was supposed to mm u, i will soon!
17: Inui- **** 10 bucks venue fee JUST to get kicked out..?? gay..oh well.
17: Esoj- u seriously hate NJ huh.
25: Pride- ROFL u and me witnessed JG getting mindgamed by a banana on RC.
25: BSC - good seeing u again!
25: JG Wentworth- BRO, if u had won u woulda faced shadow, and u coulda faced me and i woulda won that :)
25: Nairo=gay lol jp
25: Eazy - STAY AWAY FROM ME, GAY AZZ MARIO.. LEMME PUNISH MARIOS FSMASH **COINS FROM UP***
25: Pierce- intelligent player, your capable of first here!
33: Will - step it up! DKs need a good secondary for bad MUs.
33: Slikvik - GGs on our MM.
33: Juice - GGs on the friendlies.
33: Xyro- good stuff talking and meeting u, i didnt know lucario got more powerful if hes a stock or more behind XDD. nice meeting you and duggfin
33: NO-IDea- GGs in tourney, nice samus.
33: Izumi - thanks for cheering me once for once XD, and for pointing oout my habits against candy!
49: Alex Strife- your capable of better, train w some ppl or ladders!
49: Shippo- nice seeing you again.
cable- ENTER singles!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
The tourny was pretty fun. MD/VA got ***** in singles but stepped it up in low tier doubles/ doubles. Good to see NJ again.

Time for some shoutouts:

1: Ally- *sigh* You took me out in every single event played. Beat you in a set in both low teir/normal doubles, but you just had to come back. I'll get you spotdodging snake next time :psycho:

2: ksizzle- Favorite mk player. I was saddened i did not play you in a MM or n tourny. Next time sir, next time

3: ADHD- Diddy sucks

4: Shadow- MD/VA slayer. Your wario saddened me :( . Very sexy comeback. I look foward to playing your wario again. Time to work on that wario matchup again.

5: Candy- Not bad, but you could've done better

5: TakeOver- Good **** placing so high!

7: Junebug- Good **** beating NEO. You really have stepped it up. Learn the snake matchup!

7: Neo- Good **** beating chu

9: Zucco- Didn't really see any of your matches, but you and june were anoying as hell in teams. Learn to beat korn my jewish friend :chuckle:

9: Boss- Good **** beating adhd. Next time care about singles afterwards, weirdo.

9: Meep- You were not playing your best at this tourny :chuckle: step it up!

9: Chudat- Doubles genius start doing better. We'll team for a large tourney in the future.

13: Kid- Your so good. Learn the snake matchup! If you ever needed the tips feel free to ask me on smashboards or ask for my aim.

13: Atomsk- I hate you for coming back in normal doubles. You got to admit me and korn are pretty good though ;)

17: Gunblade- Next time we'll get some snake ditto's in, promise.

17: Kai- I felt bad for beating you in low tier doubles since you don't actually know how to play a low tier :laugh: Lmao, fun times, fun times. Stop taking everyone else's money from MD/VA :mad:

17: HAT- Play more snake!

17: Logic/Pyronic~Star- Step it up! You better than the placings you got in singles/teams.

17: Inui- Nice tourny. Sorry that i picked on you in teams haha. Learn the snake matchup!

25: Pride- I'ma have to step it! I'm hitting the gym four times a week right now so we'll see where that goes.

25: Eazy- You wern't playing good in our set :( You're alot better than that. I hope to play you in tourny again so we can have a really close set like Apex.

33: Slikvik- Give me more wario practice!

33: Xyro- Good to meet you, sir. I'll consider coming to a hobo event or a whobo. Tell someone good to team with.

33: EE- Just look at deez smiling lmao

33: Izumi- mk on delfino plaza. Typical :p

49: Alex Strife- Im going to try my hardest to goto viridian city

Duggfin- Nice to meet you :) Spanish pride! Don't worry I'm Mexican at heart.

ADHD

Smash Hero
It was a good tourney and I had alot of fun.I still think my bracket was ********!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Guy I speak Italian too.. Lmao i always forget your tag.. That was fun! Ill speak Italian with you every tourn now!
That's me XD

1: Ally (Snake) - always ****
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake) - wow amazing winners set vs. Ally. You're too good, and so is iCarly
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - Wyatt you're gay lol
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight) - Nick don't stop coming to tournaments :( You're awesome
7: Neo (Marth) - <3 Hope I see you soon, I'll keep working on Marth
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario) - amazing as always lol Hope my controller worked well
9: Meep (Ice Climbers) - Meep is so asian lol! Hope to talk to you more
9: Chudat (Kirby) - get a haircut D:
13: PGN (Mr. Game & Watch) - lol epic carpool. I'll send you the replay soon. LI too good
13: Kid (Falco) - wow gj at beating Trevor
13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers) - <3 Trevor and all your piggy aids
13: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) - good stuff beating Inui
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth) - DK beats Marth :(
17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?) - lol Hats a funny guy, hope to talk to you more
17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike) - Lucas! Awesome tourney even if it didn't finish D:
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - You're gay
25: Pride (Yoshi) - So fun speaking Italian! Hope to see you soon
25: Nairo (Meta Knight) - wow too impressive for playing against coms XD
25: Eazy (Marth) - you had a bad day, come back from it madu
25: Pierce (Falco) - all falco wtf D:
33: Will (DK) - you're better than that, and you know it. Bounce back from this
33: Slikvik (Wario) - sleep johns = legit
33: Glassjoe (ROB) - lol carpool too good
33: Xyro (Samus) - wow awesome meeting you, you're insanely nice in person
33: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link) - You're better than 33'rd, Just do what we talked about. Also Ganon is **** <3
33: EE (King Dedede) - too funny XD
33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight) - GANON!
49: Alex Strife (Marth/Mr. Game & Watch) - plz don't be mad at me D:

DuggFin - too nice, thanks for running stuff, you did awesome

I had soooo much fun. And just woke up lmao. GGs to everyone I played, and me and Kirin had too much fun in teams. Going from Mario + Ganon to MK + Snake = LOL. We'll find out what we're gonna do in teams eventually.

Hope to see everyone again soon

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tourney was a lot of fun =) thanks for hosting Inui ;).

Duggfin - Nice to meet you ^______-. Was mad fun hanging out with you and Xyro =). Hopefully I'll see you at Otakon and we can hang out some moar ^_^.

Xyro - Sorry about being obnoxious LOL. Nice meetin you and I hope I wasn't that annoying :laugh:.

Magus - **** you :laugh:. Way to JV5 me with Ness you butt =( <3333 we gotta do this again sometime this was soooooo fun :lick:.

Crismas - Thanks for hanging out with me and getting non-fast food =) <333333. We should hang out sometime :bee:.

Inui - Good luck with your situation bro stuff makes panda bears all over the world cry inside. Thanks for housing and being an awesome host and blah blah. We gotta chill more sometime ^___^

EE - DUDE, I had no idea you were goin to this OMG. We shoulda played melee :( I is sad nao. We gotta hang out at Katsucon =)

Korn - OMG <3333333 you did soooo good dude. It was awesome to see you again. And like EE we gotta hang out at Katsu =)

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
1: Ally (Snake) - Good job again Elliot
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake) - LOL at 3-0ing Ally
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - When was the last time you got this place?
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight) - Shadow > Anti
5: TakeOver (Snake) - Pound 4 man...MM Lucas v Ike
7: Junebug (Lucario/DK) - LUCARIOOOOO
9: Zucco (Lucario) - Dont worry about the ditto man...
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario) - Sorry ur about your controller thing, we had to turn around to grab Pierce's
13: Kid (Falco) - Your falco needs to be legendary
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth) - maaaan, drop snake
17: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong) - Don't doubt my skill in Yu-Gi-Oh man, don't be a jerk...Also don't you play a LOW TIER character in brawl?
17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?) - Hat too good
17: Logic/Pyronic~Star (Olimar) - Your hair is ****, it is only CP'd by JG's hair
17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike) - Another good tourny man! Still amazing with timing, even if we did continue and not get kicked out, we would have been over with the tourny before 11
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - I am NOT fighting you at Pound 4
25: BSC (King Dedede) - DayDayDay GORDO, space with Gordos more
25: JG Wentworth (Meta Knight) - Hair too good
25: Eazy (Marth) - I knew I could have done better during our set...
25: Pierce (Falco) - Lol, this is what happens when you go straight falco, don't sweat it
33: Melo (Diddy Kong) -...the dark side man, S tier?
33: Cyanide (Meta Knight/Zero Suit Samus) - I needz that ITG skin :D
33: Xivk (Lucario/Luigi) - You use Cario? o.o
49: RJ (Lucario) - I need to practice my Lucario more with you.
49: Palpi (Meta Knight) - LAST WITH METAKNIGHT!?
49: Shippo (Lucario) - umad you're last on the last place?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
This is Inui.

Xyro is the best Samus. Everyone that has played him thinks so too. Atomsk said it as he was leaving yesterday night.
We have no sufficient grounds to judge that with. Even in Samus dittos we went even if you count all friendlies and the set. I lost the set, but because I SD'ed after a stock lead game 3, while Xyro got to reset the first match after SDing even through I was ****** with a percent lead. So our Samus dittos proved nothing.

If you want to count Xyro's accomplishments as evidence, he also nearly got 3-stocked by boss's mario in tourney, of which on the Samus boards we discussed that if I could go close with boss, Xyro could beat him. False conclusion. As for experience johns... BR2 was the first time I ever played Boss's Mario. So no to that.

I think we have different experience in different MUs, but overall we don't have anything to hold over the other. We'll have to settle it at the next tourney we both attend and enter. Which btw, over the summer, I do plan on taking up your offer and going to HOBO, Xyro.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1: Ally (Snake) - Too Good
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake) - Also Too Good
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - usukihaetyuo
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight) - Good stuff
7: Junebug (Lucario/DK) - Nice seeing you again
9: Zucco (Lucario) - Eww it's zucco
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario) - Good stuff
13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers) - Ohhai
17: Tantalus (ROB/Meta Knight?) - Good job capitlizing on my errors. Good set.
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth) - Ohhai.
17: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong) - I'll leave this very short so as to not start a flame war or other nonsense. I never called you terrible, or anything of the sort. The only thing close to an insult I said was that you aren't as good as ADHD, which I think we can all agree on. I said I was playing terrible and wasn't finishing my grabs. I'm sure someone blew it out of proportion through a chain of talking about it, or whatever happened. I apologize if it seems like I was insulting you, your diddy is REALLY good and very different from others.
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - Why are you so terrible sometimes, and so good others?
33: Will (DK) - Your DK is so good, shame you had such an off day, GGs.
33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight) - NO U!
49: Rhyme (Samus) - Such a good player...such a BAD character.

Inui - You ran an amazing tournament, and it's really unfortunate you're having such issues at this time. You have nothing to apologize for, you handled the ridiculous situation as well as you possibly could, and it all went very smoothly.

Xyro - Amazing to meet you, you're one of the nicest smashers I've met. So glad you came up. I'll try to make it down to a HOBO some time.

Top Bottom