• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cowardly computers

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
have you aver noticed that in battle 6 on classic mode (in melee) if you're playing on hard or very hard, they just run away from you! if your'e against ice climbers, chase them to the top of the screen and they will star ko themselves. samaus will jump off of the right part of brinstar depths

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
have you aver noticed that in battle 6 on classic mode (in melee) if you're playing on hard or very hard, they just run away from you! if your'e against ice climbers, chase them to the top of the screen and they will star ko themselves. samaus will jump off of the right part of brinstar depths
I've noticed it sometimes in vs mode as well. I saw a link run at temple and throw a few boomerangs before running across the whole map again.

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
I've noticed the same thing whenever I've fought Marth on Termina Bay. He just stands there and when I approach with my Icies he just runs like he's afraid of getting wobbled or something, lol.

Top Bottom