• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countering Crouch Canceling

LCS_Leafo

Smash Rookie
So i am Working On A Melee Mod That Will Be A Unofficial Patch Of melee, And I Know that Most of The Bottom tiers Are Bad Because they Dont Have Tools Against Crouch Canceling, But i Then Came with a Question: "What Make a Move Counter Crouch Cancelling?", i tried to come out with an Answer Myself but i couldnt Find, So i Give this Question To You: "What Make a Move Counter Crouch Canceling?" (I am Talking In Case Of Frame Data, Like What Are the Traits That a Move Can Couner Crouch Canceling)

MegaAmoonguss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaAmoonguss
3DS FC
2251-4929-9404
Idk what technical traits a move has to have to put someone in knockdown even when they're crouching (so CC fails), but if you read someone CCing then grabbing them negates it, unless they crouch under your grab.

dzee

Smash Rookie
NNID
dzee04
3DS FC
3883-7738-5356
Some things that tend to beat crouch cancel:
- multi hit (fox's dair)
- grabs (except puff CC)
- hitting upward (do testing, but fox/falco dtilt)

Also, fixed knockback moves that knockdown will beat CC at any %

Top Bottom