• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Haven't watched Pokemon in a while but likely yes. (The ham throw knocked out an alien that survived a very tough alien's punches to the face with no permanent injuries at all)

D

Deleted member

Puh-lease. That ham, delicious though it is, is nothing against my Scarborough Fair. :kirby:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
Kirby's taken on all sorts of galaxy destroying treats. I doubt a lone Chocobo could take that on and win. Especially a giant Kirby!

But for a more realistic outcome, I think Chocobo and Kirby would easily become good friends instead of fighting one another~
ezgif-5-7f2561d71d.png

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
You're right. Nothing can beat the all powerful demonic Yoshi.

Hmm. Looks like there's only one way to assure a true fair fight...!
ezgif-5-838c0635cd.png

D

Deleted member

I don't know if a one-eyed sniper lady can beat out an inflatable puffball.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

An easy win depending on how skilled they all are at fighting. It doesn't look that high, fortunately.

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
D

Deleted member

You are still no match for my girl. Moving on to the one before you...

That made me laugh much harder than it should have, heh~ View attachment 243206

Hmm...Chocobo should fair well against Gardevoir's psychic powers with the use of some defensive magical abilities with his white mage class. The fight could go either way I think!
What a cute little guy. My girl Bayo ain't gonna harm him. :kirby:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Don't think Gaz could beat a guy that's literally on fire with a fire sword without any better weaponry than a ham, though it's clear the ham will get cooked well done!

EDIT: Got ninja'd
I guess not? Gaz doesn't have any access to guns (Except alien laser guns) so of course she won't be able to beat Bayonetta.

Last edited:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
@Tira -How kind! Yeah, I think Bayonetta and Chocobo are much more likely to befriend each other rather than fight. An outcome I'm more than happy for~

TDRR TDRR -I'm not too sure how a scenario between Chocobo and Gaz would play out. But that ham does look pretty tasty. Would be a nice change of pace from gysahl greens that's for sure!
0983i.gif

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
@MarioRayFalcon -Hmm...nothing the use of the black mage class and some powerful water spells wouldn't be able to handle. Although buddying up is always an option~
chocobo-1.gif

Sebas22 Sebas22 -Curious! Who/what is that in your picture? They have the power to delete things? Scary!

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Sebas22 Sebas22 -Curious! Who/what is that in your picture? They have the power to delete things? Scary!
She's Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club. She has the ability to mess with the games coding, capable of causing glitches, altering reality and deleting characters. It may sound like she's overpowered, but there are many weaknesses. Of course, I'm not telling any of them, but there´s an avatar in this page that could easily defeat her!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Just spin on her head to cause amnesia so she can't remember how to use her powers anymore

D

Deleted member

Hmm...my girl has a soft side for those :yoshi:s. They are just too peaceful and fun-loving. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Even if we were to hug, Kirby would burn

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby inhales him.
The results?
Everything catches on fire. (Think of Burning Monsterverse Godzilla with Kirby instead.)

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Well, probably by feeding Kirby the ham he would calm down. But i don't think Gaz would attack Kirby if he doesn't bother or attack her in the first place, not friends, but not enemies either.

Also, if only someone had the Doom Slayer as their avatar, only he could beat Bayonetta! Even without weapons, he's strong enough to decimate her. (I mean, he fought the entirety of hell's army 7 times and he's so strong and brave that the 5th time he stood in hell to make sure no other demon ever rose again, and the demons only "beat" him by trapping him in a sarcophagus and then he escaped and did it again)

Top Bottom