• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
probably not unfortunately

EDIT: due to outside influences i now believe that she can

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think Joker has a chance with his endgame Personas and with his ability to attack from distance but it wouldn't be an easy win.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Is it possible that our avatars could team up with your avatar instead of fighting him? Yoshis should stick together!

D

Deleted member

Maybe.
Comic Book Penny has a cool version of SP//DR so maybe they could stand a chance against Yoshi.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Is it possible that our avatars could team up with your avatar instead of fighting him? Yoshis should stick together!
Well since Yoshis are pretty much the same in terms of ability, it seems kinda pointless to know which of our Yoshis are stronger :yoshi:

Also I don't much about comics, but I can see Yoshi coming out on top...

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Purple Yoshi would get along well with Clock-man. He may look angry, but he is really nice and he won’t hurt anyone unless something or someone triggers him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will admit I don't know who that is. But we do have obnoxious loud noises and expert gunners. So I think maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grie

Smash Apprentice
They have them out-numbered and out-sworded I guess that’s what you’d call it. Plus some of them have soloed armies and 2 of them are dragons. Guess they could win.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I reckon Dedede would have a chance putting up a good fight against the FE army in your avatar picture with his buff and masked versions with the axe from Triple Deluxe crossed together (Buff Masked Dedede would be epic to fight in a Kirby game)

D

Deleted member

it's a 5 v 1. One of those 5 being master chief. I think we win.

D

Deleted member

Beat from Jet Set Radio along with Toad, Freddi Fish, Master Chief and two other characters I don't know.

Vs.

The Master Sword, the Monado, and the Book of Naga. One of the rarest tomes in Fire Emblem, capable of summoning the golden dragon goddess Naga to attack.

Master Chief got me thinking I'll admit, but I think these 3 legendary weapons take home the crown this time.

D

Deleted member

Unrelated: The other two are Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) and the unnamed protagonist of Downwell (However, in Indie Pogo, he's referenced as "Welltaro")

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Taking down a Yoshi that big defiantly would be doable, but also an uphill battle. On the plus side, while also being pretty effective while I am in combat, teleportation and generally high mobility can get me out of any bad situation if need be.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not clear if the guns are loaded, and this is the fastest Sonic there has ever been, so easy dub.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's a 5 v 1 and all. But Petey is huge... but we have Master Chief so I think easy dub.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Don’t quite know who the 4th and 5th enemies are. I can probably figure that out on the fly, but a fish, a white business person, and a skater have never been any threat ever.

D

Deleted member

It would be a good fight to watch. I know nothing about your character, so you tell me. Maybe that sword has demonic powers or something.

D

Deleted member

Don’t quite know who the 4th and 5th enemies are. I can probably figure that out on the fly, but a fish, a white business person, and a skater have never been any threat ever.
Actually, the "business man" is Welltaro from Downwell. The sprite is from Indie Pogo, but I changed it in MS Paint so he would look like a godfather (mafia).

He's known for jumping down a endless well with gun boots.

I highly recommend both Downwell and Indie Pogo. Fantastic games.

Also, don't fight me, I'm just telling him. Fight MarioRayFalcon.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I don't think any of those would pose too much of a threat, until I notice the "*****" spray and Minecraft pickaxe which could cause trouble depending on what their effects would be.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Ickis definitely loses to Sonic. All he can do is grow large when he gets angry but even then, Sonic would still win.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Dedede wouldn't stand a chance against a giant Yoshi, But would put up a good fight if he drank something that makes him same size as the Giant Yoshi

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Well if they're on holiday there's not much to worry about. Otherwise:
Assuming the first is Godzilla it could depending on how much it's vulnerable to Fairy moves.
Samus yes unless she gets in her power suit in time. If Smash ZSS' abilities are counted unsure since the canon strength would be hard to tell.
Not sure who those two are so can't say.
Crash seems like it could be a fairly even fight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom