• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what Ristar's powers are. Judging by appearance, I think I'd win.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Jill may be young, but she's handled much worse than a fire knight - a prison turned into a mech piloted by a corrupt police officer, anyone? how about a giant magical stone fish?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You would not use that nasty drill on lovable characters like my girls, would you? They spread love and friendship everywhere they go and hate conflict. :bowser:

D

Deleted member

Hand to hand it would be lightweight for Vlad, he has his own army too anyways

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping for someone with a mario picture would be my first enemy, judging by my current profile photo, but hey!

The guy in the crash suit could run him over with his truck (You know the one with a ton of playstations in the bed? Yep. That one), as he uses his speakers to scream "Oh, Plumber Boy! I'm coming for ya, Mustache Man!"

D

Deleted member

Kirby would eat all Dracula's fireballs. He'd probably still win, though.

D

Deleted member

Well, this will be quite an evenly-matched fight--your girl Byleth vs. my girl :ultlucina:. :shyguy:

D

Deleted member

Not an even fight, but Bank's definitely snatching money from Lucina

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
Eat him, problem solved.
Question... What about the propane? Is kirby unaffected bt the chemicals Hank Hill sells, with the accessories?

Also the crash bandicoot commercial guy and kirby are friends... No need to fight... They share the suit! Probably take shifts working on Crash Bandicoot commercials

D

Deleted member

Ah, a worthy opponent you are. Let us see how you do against my blade. :shyguy:

Top Bottom