• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corviknight swoops in!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
What is Corviknight?
1200px-Corviknight.png

Corviknight is a flying and steel type pokemon introduced in Pokémon Sword and Shield. It was one of the first batch of pokemon revealed for the game. It runs the Corviknight Taxi, which can take you from town to town.

Why Corviknight?
Corviknight out of all the gen 8's actually has a role in Sword and Shield, as the taxi. This makes it more notable than others. It is also one of only three pokemon confirmed to have a gigantamax form, the others being Drednaw and Alcremie. It also has the hidden ability Mirror Armor, which allows it to reflect stat changes.
corviknight-g.png

Moveset
Heres a moveset I came up with.

Jab: Slashes with its wings
Forward Tilt: Slashes with its wing
Down Tilt: Kicks forward
Up Tilt: Slashes upwards
Forward Smash: Charges up a slice with its wings
Down Smash: Kicks with its feet
Up Smash: Pecks upwards
Neutral Air: Spins around
Back Air: Kicks behind it
Forward Air: Slashes forward
Down Air: Charges downwards
Up Air: Slashes upwards
Neutral Special: Feather Dance, increases its attack power and speed
Down Special: Mirror Coat, Reflects projectiles
Side Special: Brave Bird, charges forward and deals heavy damage, taking recoil damage as well
Up Special: Fly, flys upwards
Final Smash: Gigantamax. Corviknight charges forward, and a short cinematic plays in which Corviknight gigantamaxes and shoots its feathers at the opponent.

What do you think? Do you support Corviknight in Smash?
Pokelego999
Joinallthreacs.smash
Gengar84
Super Devon

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Corviknight is my third favorite Gen 8 Pokémon after Orbeetle and Toxtricity. If we don’t get either of those, I would love to have Corviknight.

Top Bottom