• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt-a-wish!

D

Deleted member

Granted but it's SOOO terrible you reconsider if you still like DuckTales.

I wish when I die I'll be reacarnated a bird just to **** on people. (No I don't want to die rn)

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Granted but someone shoots you down and you reincarnate yet again as a single~celled organism.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish Pink~Gold Rabbid Peachette were a playable character that isn't an echo & isn't bottom~tier.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Granted but Pink~Gold Rabbid Peachette has bad frame data for some reason.

I wish I had shoyu ramen.

SniperGabe

Smash Cadet
Granted, but everyone else gets infinite wishes too

I wish for Sakurai to have a break once DLC is done

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Granted, this one gets a free pass mate great wish and you're good for being nice SIKE!!!!!! Granted but he dies on the road/plane getting to his vacation place he'll go for vacation.

I am about to finish teslagrad, and I kinda hate myself for it, because now I want Tesla Kid in, even though the chances are basically impossible...
I wish Tesla kid from Teslagrad could get into smash being good, faithful, nothing happening to me irl, and I don't want hate for playing him, with me not being bad at him.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Granted but people will judge you for liking it. So much that if you like it it will go on your permanent record and you can’t volenteer or get a job

I wish the data mine “brave” thing, is somebody nobody expects and NOT that Dragon Quest guy

SniperGabe

Smash Cadet
Granted, however Sans, Goku, Shrek and Spongebob are the rest of the fighter pass

I wish the Badge Arcade was added to Switch

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now Nintendo stops making games, and only sells fangames like Supra Mayro Bross.

I wish that the future DLC characters are all from official Nintendo games.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but they decided it would be best just to sell him to E.A.

I wish that Kurtis Stryker and Noob Saibot would return in Mortal Kombat 11 without him being bad, me being good at him, nothing happening to the games and the realease of them, if he is unlockable I can easily unlock him, and I don't want anything happening to me, my family, or my Nintendo switch and its games.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Granted but Mortal Kombat 11 gets taken off of the market within hours after it's release because it wasn't accepting to ALL minorities. And all copies that were sold get destroyed within hours after that. And you never got to see and footage. And you never will. So you never will know for yourself. Your internet provider also spontaneously combusts and the developers take down any Mortal Kombat 11 content off of the face of the world wide web.

The game was just fine. The release was just fine. It was taken down postrelease, so that was never in your domain. Also Mortal Kombat 11was only released for the Famicom, the Leapster, and the Telephone Booth.

I wish that RC Cola would gO-WAAyy

D

Deleted member

Granted, but you will have to settle for generic store-name brands.

I wish Ultimate :ultbayonetta: did not get nerfed from her Smash 4 self.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now EVERY characters got buffed, so they're better than her (hopefully).

I wish I had the ability to go in Mario's universe. I really want to have an autograph of him and Luigi.

D

Deleted member

granted, but when you teleport inside you get the world you teleport inside a cage meant for Peach, and there's no returning back

I wish that I could ยภ๔єгรtคภ๔ ฬђคt tђเร ๓єคภร

D

Deleted member

Granted, but we will also have to make serious matches 6-stock and allow all banned stages.

I wish people would enjoy escargots.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Granted, but they enjoy it so much that every other food is largely abandoned in favor of them until several decades pass. Snails eventually become extinct as a result.

I wish my room was more organized.

D

Deleted member

Granted but you find a grenade under your bed cleaning it in 1 second accidentally pulling the pin causing you die.

Roses are red
I want to be dead.
I WISH THAT THE VOICES
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

"Ummmmmm... hoping that’s a joke."-Champion of Hyrule.
oh it is, no need to worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted: it's angrier now.

I wish I were the first to formulate the Relativity Theory

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Granted but the game took 10 years to be finished because of Mr Game&Watch being a 2D guy in a race game in 3D and the game is the worst Mario Kart game because it's not made by the Mario Kart team but by the Sakuraï team, who have no idea what they're doing.

I wish to have a real montage software without having to crack it or buy it.

D

Deleted member

Granted, and I gift it to you as a gift first hand. Bad News, I accidentally tripped causing my cans of ***** to explode on you and you now got ***** (I'm ammune because I say so) so you'll die soon after.

I wish that I knew where Manonymous Manonymous 's avatar came from

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
My ancient avatar was from a video of Maxmoefoe. Now that you know it, you'll be blind.

I wish that people stop calling me a c°nt.

Last edited:

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Grainted, but no one ever talks to you again.

I wish Skull Kid was properly in Smash Ultimate as a fighter and not just a Mii Costume (as spot-on as that Mii Costume is).

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the only characters in future Ultimate DLC packs and all newcomers in Smash 6 are 3rd party.

I wish I had a replica of Majora's Mask.

D

Deleted member

Granted but you got it off Amazon, and it was destroyed by the mailmen playing dogebaol with it. Now it is just cracks.

I wish that I could think of a wish.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but then you get banned from Smashboards.

I wish my best friend lived closer.

D

Deleted member

Granted but those added fighters have a moderate chance to freeze the game.

I wish to live a life in Karakura town.

D

Deleted member

Granted but literally one hour in you relize you despise that place, but you have to live there till you deathed.

I wish that there were more supporters of Freddi Fish (and Luther) for Smash Bros and I don't want to be a leader of some sort for this.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Granted, there's so many supporters that they get into Smash.... and they're the only characters added to the next game. The rest of the Smash fanbase then gets mad.

I wish that Ultimate had everyone's most wanteds as playable.

D

Deleted member

Granted, there's so many supporters that they get into Smash.... and they're the only characters added to the next game. The rest of the Smash fanbase then gets mad.
How's that a bad thing?

Everyone's, like EVERYONE, ok, wish granted but it takes 92 years for EVERYONE'S most wanted, and eventually you die b4 that game comes out, with the last Smash game you were able to play being SM4SH.

I wish that Bully Bill would give me back my lunch money he stole die.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Granted but many suspect that you're the cause of his death and your lunch money has been used by someone else unknown.

I wish I had a collection of all the cartoons that inspired me to come up with an idea like the Eight Dolls in my signature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom