• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Granted, but he has nerfed gimmick that he only has wrong choices as his attacks and if he tried to attack, he would be KOed.

I wish Sakurai made SEGA Smash Clone.
Its filled with weird cringy deviant art OC’s and none of the cool characters like shadow and knuckles. Silver is bottom tier. Big the cat is top tier. The shared content is all just edgelords trying to look “cool” and “dark”.

There is a new place in the game dedicated for making custom skins.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Granted. Colour TV Game 15 is Brawl Meta Knight broken

I wish Colour TV Game 15 was replaced with Pong.
Granted! Pong is now a playable character, though due to "extortionately expensive licensing agreements," Pong has had to take the place of all future newcomers as well as all 2nd or 3rd-party picks currently in the series (which includes series such as Pokemon.)

I wish that Smash Bros. would introduce a new playable character from the F-Zero series.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Its blood falcon is now a clone of Captain falcon but worse in every way (slower, weaker, lighter, bigger, less invulnerability frames on rolls)

Stranger things gets a Demogorgon fighter in Smash 6.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Granted, it's just a block of hardware that does nothing other than swing itself around with broken animations.

I wish the next Smash game kept all the content in Ultimate.

Granted, now the it's just a Bland port of Smash ultimate.

I wish Virtual Boy became Fighter like ROB, which he could be Hardware Rep.

(And for you Osby, you made me laugh with that Wish corruption, where you said that AGES could be Hardware block that Swings himself with bad animation)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Granted, now the it's just a Bland port of Smash ultimate.

I wish Virtual Boy became Fighter like ROB, which he could be Hardware Rep.

(And for you Osby, you made me laugh with that Wish corruption, where you said that AGES could be Hardware block that Swings himself with bad animation)
He is another marth clone but with no animations.

Mac gets a better moveset

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Granted, his Superpower is so OP that the game became too buggy.

I wish Sakurai Included second Duck Hunt stage from NES Zapper games.
The second Duck Hunt stage is included, but it's just a direct copy of the current stage but based on the Clay Pigeon mode from the game. Mechanically, it has no differences, aside from the fact that the dog doesn't appear and there are no longer any platforms.

I wish that petting dogs was a major, important gameplay mechanic in Smash which would be absolutely necessary in order to win.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted. Corrin now makes Brawl Meta Knight look like Melee Kirby by comparison.

I wish :ultsonic:would transform into Metal Sonic-- with all the animation differences that would entail --when turned to metal (via Metal Box item, special smash condition, effects of a spirit, or the Kalos Pokemon League stage) instead of just becoming completely grey.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, he only transforms into it when he reaches 100% after being damaged.

I wish Next Smash game had Crossover Stages like in PSABR.
Granted, but they are all weird crossovers!

I wish Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) was playable in Smash Ultimate, but NOT as a Pokemon Trainer echo fighter, or even a clone of any other playable character.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Granted, only bad rips are replaced.

I wish Polygon Man was appearing as Boss in Smash 6.
Granted, but with him comes the ****ty mechanic of "you can only K.O with special meter-exclusive moves despite meter taking about a week to fill," and just for good measure, the meter moves are horribly unbalanced, with half of them being horrifically situational, and the other half being completely broken. Just to make it more original to the PSASBR experience, y'know?

I wish we got some Streets of Rage music in Smash.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, now Zero has only Assist Trophy moves, while Travis becomes useless Assist.

I wish Deku was playable in Pop-Culture Clash.
Granted, but Deku is a one-hit killer.

I wish the forgotten videogame characters, Neku (The World Ends with You), Conker, Travis (No More Heroes), and Dragonoid (Bakugan) all got assist trophies and mii costumes.

Top Bottom