• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted. Now Sakurai removes Air attacks instead.

I wish Sakurai implemented Andross from Star Fox as Playable Character.
Granted, but Andross is still too big!

To evoke happiness, I wish Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man, all had the ability to resurrect the dead (Essentially bring people/characters back to life) in their respective home franchises.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Granted. You can now play as young Andross. This version of Andross is from when before he became a giant floating... head... thing. He's a Fox clone.
:ultgreninja:ed

Granted. All of those characters become evil necromancers with armies of undead and are the main antagonists of the next Smash game.

I wish for every character Sakurai thinks of even the tiniest bit of a concept for to be instantly added to the game.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, now Peter wears a Sonic costume and runs until he trips and fells on his knee.

I wish Opa-Opa was playable in Smash Bros as Another SEGA rep.
Granted, but Opa-Opa is another intentionally weak playable character.

I wish Ash Ketchum (Pokemon), Waluigi, and Octoling (Splatoon) would all replace three Fire Emblem characters on the roster. Since they are all owned by Nintendo.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted, but Opa-Opa is another intentionally weak playable character.

I wish Ash Ketchum (Pokemon), Waluigi, and Octoling (Splatoon) would all replace three Fire Emblem characters on the roster. Since they are all owned by Nintendo.
Ah good wish! Of course, since the initial project plan for the new Smash includes five new Fire Emblem characters, this sadly had to be cut down to two Fire Emblem newcomers to make room for your wish.

I wish we got a Zelda character based on Hyrule Warriors in Smash

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Ah good wish! Of course, since the initial project plan for the new Smash includes five new Fire Emblem characters, this sadly had to be cut down to two Fire Emblem newcomers to make room for your wish.

I wish we got a Zelda character based on Hyrule Warriors in Smash
Granted, but the additional playable character is another generic enemy LOL!

I wish that Zero (Mega Man), Bomberman, Shovel Knight, and Akira (Virtura Fighter) were all promoted to playable. But in return, I also wish that Viewtiful Joe, Goemon (Konami), Lilac (Freedom Planet), Sakura (Sakura Wars) all became assist trophies in return.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted. Now Akira, Zero, Bomberman and Shovel Knight become Mii Costumes. While Joe, Goemon, Lilac and Sakura become Collectible Trophies.

I wish Marth became an Assist Trophy, while Sakuari removes whole FE representation from Roster.
There are no longer any playable characters from the Fire Emblem series in Smash. Instead, every Assist Trophy is now from the Fire Emblem series and the only item left in Smash is Breidablik that summons Fire Emblem characters. Spirits have been replaced by Heroes, which are digital pet versions of Fire Emblem characters. Aside from the Smash mode we know, World of Light gets a strategy RPG sequel in which the characters move around on a grid-like battlefield to fight their opponents, which is mandatory to play if you want to unlock all the characters.

But yeah the Fire Emblem characters are not playable anymore.

I wish we got five more playable Fire Emblem characters

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but he's exclusive to the people who bought the NSO's Expansion Pack
If assist trophies comes to Super Smash bros. Crusade and the game has many of those promoted to playable status, i wish the fangame had playable characters from the real smash game as ATs.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted. No you can play those characters, who were Assist Trophies before like Little Mac.

I wish Sakurai ditched Mario from the Roster for next Smash game.
Granted, but without Mario, Super Smash Bros. shouldn't and wouldn't be titled Super Smash Bros. anymore for obvious reasons.

I wish Waluigi was promoted to playable, and Piranha Plant gets demoted to one of Waluigi's special moves.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted. 0.5% chance of appearing.

I wish for a Sonic stage in Smash 6 that isn't anything remotely similar to Green Hill in its appearance archetype whatsoever. So not Emerald Hill, not Neo-Green Hill, none of that ****.

Granted. Now beeg yoshi is the weakest spirit in the Game.
You fool; that only makes it funnier.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted. Now the new stage is Chemical Plant Zone.

I wish Smash Bros collabed with WB Multiversus game.
Beeg Chungus is the second-weakest Spirit next to Beeg Yoshi

Granted, but without Mario, Super Smash Bros. shouldn't and wouldn't be titled Super Smash Bros. anymore for obvious reasons.

I wish Waluigi was promoted to playable, and Piranha Plant gets demoted to one of Waluigi's special moves.
I know it‘s not my wish to corrupt but the special move Piranha Plant is relegated to is a Down B that swaps between Waluigi and Piranha Plant. To account for this new transformation fighter, the stamina mechanic returns and after each stock lost, you cannot switch for 30 seconds

I wish that Daisy didn’t use Toad for her Neutral B anymore

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted. Daisy's Turnip-pluck is moved to her Neutral-B, while her new Down-B is literally just the Monado counter.

I wish all "Counter" specials were replaced with something else.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted. Now Marth's Counter is replaced by stronger version of his Down Smash.

I wish Tiki from FE was playable.
Alright, yeah, we can do that! Hey, fun fact, since Falchion is forged from one of the fangs of Naga and Tiki is known as Naga’s Voice, there’s definitely an argument to be made for Tiki to be an Echo of her beloved Mar-Mar using an unrefined version of Falchion.

I wish Anna FE was playable

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Wishing for more Fire Emblem characters is a self-corrupting wish :troll: Granted. To represent her function as a shopkeeper, her moveset revolves entirely around throwing coins at people.

I wish Pictochat 2 in ultimate was just named Pictochat or Pictochat X or something that wasn't just a holdover from Smash 4.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted. This is permanent and you get arrested if you try to change it.

I wish that all the fighters had cool sunglasses 😎
Awesome wish! You know what, I’ll go the distance and add a functionality to it. Like in Super Mario Sunshine, using a fighter with sunglasses darkens the sceeen. Too bad we screwed up the intensity of this effect so all the stages are basically pitch-black. Happy Smashing!

I wish all fighters could wear hats

Baysha

Smash Ace
Granted. Pikachu is a mouse, so they're gonna have to nerf the closest thing. Little Mac is small like a rat, so he gets nerfed.

I wish Smash got new Funky Mode.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Granted. Pikachu is a mouse, so they're gonna have to nerf the closest thing. Little Mac is small like a rat, so he gets nerfed.

I wish Smash got new Funky Mode.
The second definition of funky in America Is “strongly musty”. The new funky mode is a mode where only “gross” characters can be used.

Corrin can gets better victory screen lines (female corrin, specifically.)

Top Bottom