• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted, they're literally unique characters, two separate slots - and Ribbon is actual size - not actual size proportionate to other Kirby characters, actual size proportionate to canon.

I wish Bubsy was in FP1 instead of Byleth.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, they're literally unique characters, two separate slots - and Ribbon is actual size - not actual size proportionate to other Kirby characters, actual size proportionate to canon.

I wish Bubsy was in FP1 instead of Byleth.
Granted, he's a Sonic echo.

I wish Hero's attacks were slightly faster.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, he is universally hated by the playerbase despite being bottom tier, and his stage is as unplayable as Hanenbow or The Great Cave Offensive.

Speaking of hate, I wish the Ultimate playerbase wouldn't hate on every character in the game for the sake of complaining, even concerning the most honest characters in the game.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Granted, he is universally hated by the playerbase despite being bottom tier, and his stage is as unplayable as Hanenbow or The Great Cave Offensive.

Speaking of hate, I wish the Ultimate playerbase wouldn't hate on every character in the game for the sake of complaining, even concerning the most honest characters in the game.
Granted. Now they’re going to complain about the graphics and nothing else.

I wish there was a $3 DLC that gave alternate costumes for characters who would benefit from having one. Yes, $3 for :ultdarksamus::ultfox::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultzelda::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultchrom::ultpit::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultken::ultcloud::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultpiranha::ult_terry: to have alternate costumes (in short, 25 character costumes for only $3).

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted. Now they’re going to complain about the graphics and nothing else.

I wish there was a $3 DLC that gave alternate costumes for characters who would benefit from having one. Yes, $3 for :ultdarksamus::ultfox::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultzelda::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultchrom::ultpit::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultken::ultcloud::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultpiranha::ult_terry: to have alternate costumes (in short, 25 character costumes for only $3).
Granted. It’s a slightly more saturated color scheme of their original palette.

I wish Piplup was in Smash as a playable character with a fun, unique moveset.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but he can only be playable when summoned from a Pokeball.

I wish Saki becomes a playable character.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, it causes another mass divide in the community and brings forth another group of elitists, just like Melee and Brawl.

I wish r/smashbros was deleted from existence and all its users were stripped of their Switches and internet access (sorry for the slight rant).

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, and FP2, XCBE is mentioned once and never appears

I wish we get more FF songs.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, it's Nuzlocke mode.

I wish Sonic was changed to Classic and get a moveset overhaul.
Granted, the closest thing he gets to an overhaul is having his :GCR::GCB: be the Flame Shield Dash.

I wish Shadow was in as :ultsonic:'s Echo Fighter, and that he had:

-Chaos Spear as his :GCCR:
-Chaos Control as his :GCU::GCB:
-Chaos Blast (chargeable with cooldown) as his :GCD::GCB:
-Chaos Inferno (from Sonic Heroes) as his Final Smash

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, the closest thing he gets to an overhaul is having his :GCR::GCB: be the Flame Shield Dash.

I wish Shadow was in as :ultsonic:'s Echo Fighter, and that he had:

-Chaos Spear as his :GCCR:
-Chaos Control as his :GCU::GCB:
-Chaos Blast (chargeable with cooldown) as his :GCD::GCB:
-Chaos Inferno (from Sonic Heroes) as his Final Smash
Granted: those are simply renames of Sonic’s moves, except for UpB, that is Mewtwo’s.

I wish FP2 didn’t disappoint me.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted. It’s a pillow, and it now it disappoints people even MORE.

I wish Pokémon had at least double and a half its current song count (like, about 80 songs at most).
Granted and, guess what, they even feature lyrics! Doesn't matter that those lyrics are either the cheesiest of the cheesy lyrics they could come up for or lyrics for other famous songs (like the Star-Spangled Banner or Despacito).

I wish Dimitri got in instead of Byleth.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted and, guess what, they even feature lyrics! Doesn't matter that those lyrics are either the cheesiest of the cheesy lyrics they could come up for or lyrics for other famous songs (like the Star-Spangled Banner or Despacito).

I wish Dimitri got in instead of Byleth.
Granted, he's just :ultmarth: with a lance.

I wish Queen Sectonia and Grima were bosses in Ultimate.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, he's just :ultmarth: with a lance.

I wish Queen Sectonia and Grima were bosses in Ultimate.
Granted: they’re a tag team with moves borrowed by other bosses and appear only on Hanenbow.

Speaking of Hanenbow... I wish more stages without characters appeared.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted: they’re a tag team with moves borrowed by other bosses and appear only on Hanenbow.

Speaking of Hanenbow... I wish more stages without characters appeared.
Granted; they’re stages of some of the most requested characters, and nobody else appears on their respective stage.

I wish Bald Bull from Punch-Out was an Assist Trophy.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Granted: He is now all skinny and does wimpy slaps.

I wish both Bandana Dee and Poochy were fighters in Smash.

D

Deleted member

They're echoes of Rosalina and Captain Falcon, complete with their taunts and voices.

I wish Nessa could be a stage hazard in Kalos PL

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, but she only sends out a Goldeen 99% of the time. Also nice avatar

I wish we could get a better moveset for Young Link and Toon Link, which takes more from Majora’s Mask and Wind Waker.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted; :ultyounglink: can use the main 3 masks only as special moves, and :ulttoonlink: can only use the Ballad of Gales as his Final Smash.
I wish Arvis was a second pre-Fighter’s Pass bonus fighter alongside :ultpiranha:, and was a unique fighter with this moveset I made for him:
Intro: Arvis emerges from a Warp circle of flames.

Stance/Idle 1: Arvis has his right palm raised up, facing upwards, occasionally retracting his fingers.

Idle 2: Arvis retracts his right arm, with some flames briefly appearing.

Notable Palette Swaps: Julius, Sigurd, Deirdre, Manfroy, Eldigan, Veld, Emperor Arvis

Walk: Arvis walks looking natural.

Jog: Arvis slowly flits along the ground via small flames.

Dash: Arvis skids along the ground and leaves a trail of flames.

Damage: The damage animation from Fire Emblem Heroes.

Jump: Arvis jumps, then uses a small flame to gain extra height (slightly less than Mewtwo’s).

Crouch: Arvis kneels down, as if he were kneeling to a god.

Weapon of Choice: Arvis is a fire mage; his most powerful spell is the tome Valflame, a holy weapon from the Crusader Fjalar. He also occasionally uses his Great Shield.

Jab: Arvis shoots a small flame that streams out a small distance (7%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Arvis summons an arc of fire in front of him (8%, small knockback)
Down+A: Arvis shoots fire downward (3%, small knockback) that then moves swiftly upward (8%, small knockback)
Up+A: Arvis summons fire in the shape of a whip (9%, OK knockback)

Air+A: Arvis summons a circle of flame around himself (11%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Arvis pushes the opponent with a magic shockwave imbued with Fire (13%, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Arvis swings his Great Shield behind himself (14%, OK knockback), reducing damage taken from aerial projectiles as he keeps falling unflinched.
Air Up+A: Arvis summons two fire arcs that spin around rapidly (11%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Arvis casts Elfire, and a vortex of flames spins downward (12%, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: Arvis rams the opponent with his Great Shield, covered in flames (13%, OK knockback). This also reduces damage taken from projectiles by x.2.
Edge Attack: Arvis shoots a burst of fire as he climbs back up (11%, OK knockback)

Smash Moves
Forward+A: Arvis summons a torrent of flames in front of himself (16%, OK-medium knockback)
Up+A: Arvis charges up an explosion (1% per hit, small knockback), and then blows it up (22%, medium knockback) with a shockwave around him (12%, OK knockback); the animation is based on his artwork from Genealogy of the Holy War.
Down+A: Arvis summons two torrents of flames that drop and rise (18%, OK-medium)

Grab: Arvis grabs his opponent in the throat.
Pummel: Arvis chokes his opponent (2%)
Forwards+Throw: Arvis throws his opponent with flame residue (9%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Arvis levitates his opponents, and then bursts a flame that meteors the opponent diagonally downward (13%, meteor knockback)
Back+Throw: Arvis levitates the opponent and pushes them back with magic (8%, small-OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Arvis sends the opponent flying with a pillar of flames (14%, OK knockback)

Special Moves

B : Growing Flame; Arvis charges a circle of flame around himself. If B is pressed mid-charge, Arvis simply lets out that circle (14%, OK knockback). If B is pressed after the charge, Arvis lets a more powerful version that affects a large area (24%, medium knockback)
B + Forwards : Bolganone; Arvis fires a sideways pillar of flame that (about the reach of Simon’s side-Smash) that can even break shields if the opponent is close enough (23%, medium knockback)
B + Up : Rising Flame; Arvis creates a spiral of flames above himself (12%, OK knockback; slightly less than the height of Snake’s Up B), and then travels along it before jumping at about the height of Fox and Falco’s Up B’s (17%, OK knockback)
B + Down : Great Shield; Arvis mounts his shield, which can reflect projectiles. It also slightly pushes back fighters (9%, OK knockback)

Final Smash: Valflame; A triangle appears with a fire circle around it. Anyone caught in that area (13%) are than trapped under a red-orange light, and then an enormous fireball falls down on then like a miniature sun (50%; 63% total, devastating knockback). Then animation is loosely based off his Emperor animation from Genealogy of the Holy War for when he summons Valflame.

Gimmick: N/A

Taunts:

1: “You miserable fools…” Arvis loosely mimics his pose from the Fire Emblem trading card game.
2: “For a better world.” Arvis loosely mimics his artwork from Heroes.
1+2: Arvis chuckles as a fireball materializes in his hand, and then disappears.

Winposes:

1: “Anyone who opposes me will be burnt to cinders.” Arvis summons a fireball, and then streams around himself.
2: “I sentence you to death.” Arvis stomps on a flame on the ground, and the flame disappears.
3: “I'm a champion of the people—like the crusaders before me." Arvis levitates his Valflame tome, and then shuts it abruptly.

Icon: The Falchion

Boxing Ring Title: Emperor of Flames

Victory Music: The beginning of Vs. Arvis (https://youtu.be/LiKnlT-XZRs)

Kirby Hat: Arvis’s hair

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted. The obvious corruption for this wish would be that Smash fans get mad at another Fire Emblem character (despite not wielding a sword), and Fire Emblem fans get mad at a much less well-known or relevant character.
I'm instead going to say his reputation immediately gets ruined by Quickplay warriors playing him solely to farm GSP (ironically many of them would likely be FE haters).

I wish Bayonetta could actually be good without being broken or annoying to fight.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Granted, she’s now DLC for Ultimate even if you had her before the change

I wish for official Nintendo Spirit Event polls that won’t affect DLC

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The lowest picked fighters make it in for free, excluded from the Fighter Pass.

I wish every character from franchises with 4+ reps except the first could be removed. So you're left with
:ultmario::ultlink::ultpikachu: and :ultmarth:

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
The lowest picked fighters make it in for free, excluded from the Fighter Pass.

I wish every character from franchises with 4+ reps except the first could be removed. So you're left with
:ultmario::ultlink::ultpikachu: and :ultmarth:
Granted, people stop playing because of the announcement of such a small amount of characters and Smash 6 gets cancelled due to no games sold at all.
I wish Bowser mains didn’t use side b off the edge the second they get a stock lead.

D

Deleted member

Granted, people stop playing because of the announcement of such a small amount of characters and Smash 6 gets cancelled due to no games sold at all.
Amazing.
Side B is replaced with edge-guarding hammers, each complete with the power of Belmont axes
I wish the corporation would stop whining because people subjectively dislike work they put effort into.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted: now nobody likes nothing and corporations are ok with that.

I wish I were in charge for choosing the next Smash roster

EpicNoob

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
4534-6472-5030
Granted, but you are limited to choosing a quarter of the roster.
I wish for Rayman to be added.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Granted, but he has no attacks, so he's bottom tier.

I wish the Persona 3 Protag was playable in Smash, complete with 20 songs and Tartarus as a stage.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. It’s just the Mii outfit but worse on top of Marth.

i wish I could beat my Lucas amiibo

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted. It’s just the Mii outfit but worse on top of Marth.

i wish I could beat my Lucas amiibo
Granted, but that's the only way you'll be able to ever win a Smash game, you'll somehow lose even to Lvl. 1 CPUs.

I wish Queen from Persona 5 was added as a playable fighter (P5R hype)

Top Bottom