• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Astellius

Smash Ace
All four characters look great. I quite like the fallen heroes aesthetic, so it's nice to see it make a return. I want to do some pulls on colorless, although I also want to see who's on the bride banner, as I don't have very many orbs in the bank. But both Tiki & Corrin look OP, and I like both characters, so having them color-share ends up being beneficial for me. Corrin reaches a new level of powercreep, with a BST of 173, which is the same as Amelia. Hm...

As for the update, it's nice that we can finally do mock battles against friends in AR. This is something that should've been in there since the beginning, but better late than never, I suppose.

Faye & Lukas got quality weapons & refines. I went ahead and refined both. I had been putting off giving Faye a legitimate set (e.g., Guard Bow and such), but now she's all good.
Screenshot_2019-05-08-20-25-57.png

I'll have Guard as her B-passive most of the time.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This year's wedding banner has been revealed! It mostly features characters that are yet to be in Heroes: Tanith & Sigrun from the Tellius games and Pent & Louise (she is the TT unit) from Blazing Sword most notably. Fjorm is the only character already in Heroes to get an alt this banner.

The weapons of the units this time around have built in Swift Sparrow, with Fjorm being the only true unique one: like Brave Veronica, she gets access to Wrathful and Dazzling Staff effects from the get-go, but this time, her staff introduces a new status condition: isolation. Isolation prevents foes from using movement assists like Reposition, Swap, and even the Sing/Dance skills!

I'm not too interested in this banner, so it's an easy skip for me.

Nah

Smash Champion
Fjorm is easily best unit on the banner. Though while a "no dancing allowed" staff (with Wrazzle Dazzle in her default kit) sounds really nice, I think I'll skip the banner too. It is funny though how for all the other characters on this one, this is their first appearance in the game....and maybe only one, like Charlotte lol.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Fjorm is easily best unit on the banner. Though while a "no dancing allowed" staff (with Wrazzle Dazzle in her default kit) sounds really nice, I think I'll skip the banner too. It is funny though how for all the other characters on this one, this is their first appearance in the game....and maybe only one, like Charlotte lol.
It won't work very well however. Since it affects their next ACTION, after they move the debuff will be removed...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Figured I'd share some of my recent happenings in Fire Emblem Heroes over these past few weeks.

Around the end of April when the Golden Week event was starting, I finally pulled my first Brave Celica!

I can't remember her nature, but I know it was hit or miss. Either way, I had no plans of using Brave Celica, as I was more interested in her Death Blow 4 skill. I gave it to my Halloween Jakob, and now he is a true monster with his Brave Bow!

A few days later, I eventually got my third beast unit!

An unexpected Leanne! Her nature is +Atk -Res. Could be better, but I still plan on using her. Having a flying dancer is always a plus.

------

Now we cut to my two most recent pulls. Let's just say it felt like a really good healer bonanza!

I did try to pull for Fallen Tiki here and there a short while ago, but as I was trying to pull her, I was greeted with this fancy lady instead: my first Maribelle!

Her nature ended up being pretty good too: +Atk -Res! I've already started to work on building her, but I need to gather some more refining stones so that I can upgrade the Pain+ I gave her to a Wrathful Pain+. With the right skills, she'll make a good alternate option to my Brave Veronica!

And then today, the new bridal banner came out, and WOW, look who I got on my free pull!

Bridal Fjorm! I didn't really want her, but she was the one that appealed to me the most out of all the new units on the banner because of how good her skill set is, so she was the one I was aiming for for my free summon when the silver orb showed up... and I got her!

Want to know what made this even more amazing? She got what is arguably her best nature possible: +Spd -Def! Now THAT is an amazing free pull if I do say so myself!

It's great that I have a bonus unit for the upcoming TT, and I'm already working on building her. Not sure what to go for her A-skill, but I'm thinking Atk/Spd Bond might do.

And all Fjorm's quotes in battle and that paralogue make it sound like her bride is the summoner. Considering that how she showed up in my free pull with such an amazing nature... was this destined? It sure feels like the game found my bride!

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Figured I'd share some of my recent happenings in Fire Emblem Heroes over these past few weeks.

And then today, the new bridal banner came out, and WOW, look who I got on my free pull!

Bridal Fjorm! I didn't really want her, but she was the one that appealed to me the most out of all the new units on the banner because of how good her skill set is, so she was the one I was aiming for for my free summon when the silver orb showed up... and I got her!

Want to know what made this even more amazing? She got what is arguably her best nature possible: +Spd -Def! Now THAT is an amazing free pull if I do say so myself!

It's great that I have a bonus unit for the upcoming TT, and I'm already working on building her. Not sure what to go for her A-skill, but I'm thinking Atk/Spd Bond might do.

And all Fjorm's quotes in battle and that paralogue make it sound like her bride is the summoner. Considering that how she showed up in my free pull with such an amazing nature... was this destined? It sure feels like the game found my bride!
Of course it's the summoner. Her crush has been pretty obvious ever since she joined the party in Book 2. Now, if only her legendary staff was actually good instead of being a glorified Assault+...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Of course it's the summoner. Her crush has been pretty obvious ever since she joined the party in Book 2. Now, if only her legendary staff was actually good instead of being a glorified Assault+...
Wait, since when were there hints in Book 2 regarding Fjorm liking the summoner? I've never noticed it.

And I strongly disagree about her staff being a glorified Assault+. I think it's definitely good. You mentioned that simply moving the unit gets around the debuff, and while maybe that could work when facing against an opposing Bridal Fjorm, I don't think that necessarily holds true the other way around. I don't see CPUs working around stuff like that just by moving.

Not to mention if you use it directly on a Dancer on the opposing side, it completely shuts down their ability to sing/dance for the next phase. Just having the dancer move right after isn't going to work either, because if a team of two Dancers were used where one of them was shut down by Fjorm's staff, the second dancer can't sing/dance to the dancer shut down because of the particular effect of the movement skill.

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Wait, since when were there hints in Book 2 regarding Fjorm liking the summoner? I've never noticed it.
The most blatant one is at the end when she decides to stay with the guardians and help you for however long she has left to live. But the summoner is the one that calms her down on her moments of rage and sorrow, and the fact that FEH plays pretty much like a harem/light novel game with all that "summoner bond" stuff...

And I strongly disagree about her staff being a glorified Assault+. I think it's definitely good. You mentioned that simply moving the unit gets around the debuff, and while maybe that could work when facing against an opposing Bridal Fjorm, I don't think that necessarily holds true the other way around. I don't see CPUs working around stuff like that just by moving.

Not to mention if you use it directly on a Dancer on the opposing side, it completely shuts down their ability to sing/dance for the next phase. Just having the dancer move right after isn't going to work either, because if a team of two Dancers were used where one of them was shut down by Fjorm's staff, the second dancer can't sing/dance to the dancer shut down because of the particular effect of the movement skill.
That is, until you consider that you can only reliably ploy specific target on the first turn, ESPECIALLY when the AI starts spamming assist skills semi-randomly. Plus, Fjorm being a healer, it will be difficult for her to both do her job and keep her in the right spot to get the ploy.

Add to that Fjorm doesn't exactly have the HP required to use the skill, AND that AI prioritizes moving units without assist skills (or units unable to use them), and this thing's on-paper-awesome effect quickly becomes useless.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's been vaguely implied that Fjorm has feelings for the player character. It's not often and the moments are brief, but it's there iirc. It's to be expected since Fjorm apparently has some level of popularity and most characters in the game think very highly of the player character, so they were bound to eventually write in a character that loves the summoner.

FEH Book 4: The Tale of the Love Triangle, coming to app stores soon!

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how the staff turns out in practice. It's the first day of the banner, so it's gonna take time for the playerbase to get B!Fjorm and then use her in actual battles. Even if it doesn't turn out to be all any good, she's still one of the literal few flying healers and comes with Wrazzle Dazzle (and Restore+ is a nice healing staff), so that's something at least.

I'm not rolling on the bridal banner, but I did some rolling on the new Fallen Heroes banner and got a pretty good haul out of it: a +1 +Res F!Tiki, a +1 +Spd FF!Corrin, and Mikoto.

so back to the orb hoarding I go, for now

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Yeah, it's been vaguely implied that Fjorm has feelings for the player character. It's not often and the moments are brief, but it's there iirc. It's to be expected since Fjorm apparently has some level of popularity and most characters in the game think very highly of the player character, so they were bound to eventually write in a character that loves the summoner.

FEH Book 4: The Tale of the Love Triangle, coming to app stores soon!

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how the staff turns out in practice. It's the first day of the banner, so it's gonna take time for the playerbase to get B!Fjorm and then use her in actual battles. Even if it doesn't turn out to be all any good, she's still one of the literal few flying healers and comes with Wrazzle Dazzle (and Restore+ is a nice healing staff), so that's something at least.

I'm not rolling on the bridal banner, but I did some rolling on the new Fallen Heroes banner and got a pretty good haul out of it: a +1 +Res F!Tiki, a +1 +Spd FF!Corrin, and Mikoto.

so back to the orb hoarding I go, for now
Well, that's true. Having another unit with access to flying Pain+, Gravity+ or Candlelight+ is definitely gonna be a pain in the ass, especially with that super-Guidance skill she comes with.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our third Mythic Hero has been revealed: it's Naga!

Not surprising considering her C-skill, Divine Fang, was previously leaked as name-only, thus implying she was coming soon.

The other characters in this Mythic Hero banner are Hrid, Legendary Eirika, NY!Gunnthra, Legendary Tiki, Brave Hector, Legendary Lyn, NY!Fjorm, Lugh, Duma, NY!Laegjarn, and Velouria.

Divine Fang is quite something, granting adjacent allies the "effective against dragons" effect for 1 turn. Naga's main weapon gives her some nice stat boosts when put in a Dragon Emblem team.

She doesn't seem like the unit I'll pull for though. Getting another Hrid is more interesting to me just because I want to get rid of the HP bane on the one I have. I might try pulling for blue as well to see if I can finally get Legendary Tiki.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Been awhile since I've posted here -- I'll give an update on some goings on in a later post. Hopefully everyone has been doing well!

In any case, new banner!

Nah Nah Are you excited?!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Skippable banner for me. I like Yarne and Brady, but I either dislike or don't care for the others.

I just hope Kjelle will be the demote because she has the potential for being our first 4-star demote with Bold Fighter.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be using my free summons & tickets to pull on reds for Nah, as she's easily my favorite of the bunch. My orb stash is low, though, so that'll probably be my limit there. I'm at about 20 orbs right now, and I'd like to save for the impending summer banners. And Cynthia is freeeeee!

From the Fallen banner, I really wanted both Tiki & Corrin, but I only managed to get one:

Screenshot_2019-06-09-19-45-18.png

Tiki! And she came to me twice. The first one appeared early, and had a +Res/-Def nature. Might've even been from a ticket? In any case, on that circle, I finished it out, and also got a Fallen Berkut. While not one of my favorite characters, it was still pretty cool to get him! The way the head on his sprite lolls off to the side and laughs is pretty enjoyable.

In any case, I decided to keep pulling on colorless, since I really wanted Corrin as well, and would've appreciated a dupe Tiki. No luck on the Corrin, but Tiki came again, this time with +Spd. Excellent! I'll just have to hope that Corrin is on some future banners, and I have the orbs to pull for her (or maybe she'll randomly show up!?). Tiki is great, and it was an easy decision to give her the armor dragonflowers.

As for the bridal banner, I actually got really lucky. I managed to get both Pent & Tanith, with just 13 orbs spent. Thank you RNGoddess! I've spent a few orbs for Fjorm as well, but I'll be saving for summer now. I had been looking forward to Pent & Louise making it into the game, so it's nice to have them both!
Screenshot_2019-05-26-12-22-59.png

With respect to the Mythical Banner, I actually got 2 Nagas, a W!Laev, & Hrid. The prize I wanted most, Tiki, eluded me, but that's still a nice haul, with relatively few orbs spent! The only other fact dampening that is the fact that both Nagas are -Atk. Hnngh!! Oh well. It's nice to have a possible 160 lift in AR. This week could potentially be the highest I ever achieve there, in terms of rank.

As for the FEH Channel, I actually liked it for once! The weekly banners is a nice addition (hopefully they'll make that permanent), HM cap raise is nice, and the new mode might be fun.

Hope the RNGoddess is treating you all well!

Skippable banner for me. I like Yarne and Brady, but I either dislike or don't care for the others.

I just hope Kjelle will be the demote because she has the potential for being our first 4-star demote with Bold Fighter.
Kjelle isn't going to demote. Note that she also comes with one of the new AR skills. The only unit I see potentially demoting is Brady, and I think that's pretty unlikely as well, unfortunately. Alas!

me rn upon seeing trailer:
OH YES! Good luck on your pulls! I hope every pull you do is Nah! Let us know how it goes!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the new update is out for Fire Emblem Heroes! As promised in a Feh Channel, we can now customize the castle music, as well as the battle preparations theme in Aether Raids!

Datamining with the new update also revealed a new Heroes OC will be debuting in Heroes soon:

According to the datamine, her name is Thor.

Nah

Smash Champion
Finished using up all my orbs on the banner, and the results are:

So damn good haul =)

Astellius

Smash Ace
Finished using up all my orbs on the banner, and the results are:

So damn good haul =)
Congrats! And it looks like you regularly got good pity-breakers... Idunn, Tibarn, & Karla... lol! And more! In any case, I'm very happy for you now that Nah is here, and you got several copies of her! How many orbs did you end up saving for her?

Nah

Smash Champion
It was ~1100 orbs. Still have yet to get the 4 free summon tickets from the forging bonds event, so we'll see what those yield (if anything).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The first summer banner of this year has been revealed (well technically, they were leaked since early this morning following the trailer's delay)! It's entirely focused on Book II characters featuring Gunnthra, Laevatein, Helbindi, and Laegjarn, with Ylgr as the TT unit.

Of interest, Laevatein comes with Mirror Impact, which is the Res equivalent of Sturdy Impact found on Tibarn. Meanwhile, Laegjarn introduces the Swift Sparrow power creep with Swift Sparrow 3, a skill that grants a +6 Atk and +7 Spd boost!

I want to skip from this banner, especially with Summer Takumi appearing in his rerun banner next month and thus will be my chance to go for that maxed Summer Takumi, but I am somewhat tempted to pull for Summer Laegjarn just because Swift Sparrow 3 would turn my Summer Takumi into an even more monstrous Brave Bow user than he already is!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We interrupt this message to bring you news about the Legendary Hero banner: Eliwood is the next Legendary Hero, finally completing the FE7 Lord Trio's Legendary alt treatment!

His weapon has a built-in Bonus Doubler, and he also comes with Death Blow 4 and Chill Attack. His unique C-skill also gives hefty boosts in Attack and Defense to the ally with the highest Attack if you have a Dragon or a beast unit deployed.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Ryoma, NY!Hrid, Legendary Ephraim, Legendary Lucina, Selkie, Yune, Gunnthra, Hot Springs Hinoka, Legendary Robin, Brave Veronica, and Hot Springs Sakura.

I'm glad Eliwood finally got the Legendary Hero treatment after his two pals got that alt treatment long before he did, but other than that, this banner doesn't interest me that much.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Second summer banner revealed! This one is Elibe focused featuring Ursula, Lilina, and Lyn, with Wolt making his Heroes debut as a Seasonal. Fiora will be the TT unit in this banner, making her another Heroes debut via Seasonal.

Seems like these units will focus on increasing their own stats when penaities are placed onto their targets.

Skippable banner for me. Maybe I'll pull for Lyn for Sturdy Impact, but the skill isn't much of a priority. I'd rather pull for more Summer Takumi merges and eventually a Summer Laegjarn for Swift Sparrow 3 if I still have enough orbs after those Takumi pulls.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's finally time folks! The first Three Houses banner has been revealed for Fire Emblem Heroes, and it begins this Monday!

As expected, Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and Female Byleth are the featured units. They got some new skills too!

Male Byleth is surprisingly not on this banner (nor is he the GHB unit as you will soon see), but we do know that he is awarded to those who purchase a copy of Three Houses, so it looks like that's the only way you can get him for the time being.

Who is the GHB for this banner? Kronya, one of the three Nightcrawlers from Three Houses.

Nah

Smash Champion
They certainly packed a lot onto F!Byleth. But she's a red/sword unit though, so idk if I'd wanna roll for her

Astellius

Smash Ace
Who's excited for Three Houses? I am! The 3H banner looks nice too. I'll be using my tickets & maybe some orbs to go after F!Byleth, although, yeah, it would've been nice if she wasn't yet another swordsman.

Anyone else planning to get 3H at launch? Decided on a house yet? I'll be going Black Eagles.

Hopefully summer has been good to all of you as well! For the first summer banner, I initially pulled for Laegjarn. The pity rate got up to 4.5%, and then she showed up! I decided to pull the rest of the circle except for red, and Laev appeared as well! It was great to get the both the Muspell sisters, and at the same time. That used up my orb stash, but, since the banner just started, I went on a summoning journey for Gunnthra with the orbs acquired over time. I pushed the pity rate up to 5%, aaaand... got a Leanne. Well, she's not Gunnthra, but at least she's someone I really wanted & didn't have! +Spd/-Atk. Her base Atk was pretty terrible to begin with, and the superbane puts her Atk at Odin levels, so she basically has pillow power. But it's not really a problem for her, since she's a utility unit! All-in-all, I'd say that first banner went well.

The second summer banner looks nice too. I pulled for Lyn, and she came pretty early, maybe around 3.5%? +Spd/-HP, so fantastic nature! Now I'm trying to recoup some orbs, since I don't like being totally broke.

Wonder who the next Mythic is going to be. M!Byleth is also going to make his debut on the Mythic banner. I think that was a pretty good way to handle it, since he's a gift for purchasing 3H, so those of getting the game probably won't be wanting to pull for him as much. Stops him from being a pity-breaker, and it makes more room on the new heroes banner. And the red pool for the Mythic banner is probably going to be good, since the new Mythic is likely to be red. Wonder who that will be!

Nah

Smash Champion
I placed an order for 3 Houses weeks go, so it should come in on release day.

Idk who this month's mythic will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 3 Houses character.

Went and rolled for Lyn on the summer banner and got her. Normally I don't really care for these summer banners, but the thought occurred to me that she might be exactly what I needed for a teammate for Nah, and so far it seems to be working out. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a 2nd copy of her by the time the banner ends.

D

Deleted member

I saved all of my Orbs for the summer banners and I got literally every female on the banners.
...Including a +10 Lyn... RIP my sanity and my wallet...

RIP my wallet even more trying to get Byleth. She's at +3 but... I want more to be honest. I dunno why, I just do. I also got Edelgard, which is good since Black Eagles all the way baby!

Astellius

Smash Ace
I placed an order for 3 Houses weeks go, so it should come in on release day.

Idk who this month's mythic will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 3 Houses character.

Went and rolled for Lyn on the summer banner and got her. Normally I don't really care for these summer banners, but the thought occurred to me that she might be exactly what I needed for a teammate for Nah, and so far it seems to be working out. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a 2nd copy of her by the time the banner ends.
Happy you got Lyn! As for the Mythic, yeah, I also expect it to be someone from 3H -- probably the loli dragon, Sothis. Which house are you planning on joining?

I saved all of my Orbs for the summer banners and I got literally every female on the banners.
...Including a +10 Lyn... RIP my sanity and my wallet...

RIP my wallet even more trying to get Byleth. She's at +3 but... I want more to be honest. I dunno why, I just do. I also got Edelgard, which is good since Black Eagles all the way baby!
Congrats on getting all the girls! Although it looks like it might've cost you a lot of money.... lol. I'm waiting to see the Mythic banner before I pull more in an attempt to get a Byleth. Happily, I got an Idunn from a ticket pull! I had pulled some for Idunn when she came out, but no luck there, so it was nice to get the luck here!

Are you joining Black Eagles as well? That's my house choice for the first playthrough!

D

Deleted member

Congrats on getting all the girls! Although it looks like it might've cost you a lot of money.... lol. I'm waiting to see the Mythic banner before I pull more in an attempt to get a Byleth. Happily, I got an Idunn from a ticket pull! I had pulled some for Idunn when she came out, but no luck there, so it was nice to get the luck here!

Are you joining Black Eagles as well? That's my house choice for the first playthrough!
I had over a 1000 Orbs ready for the banners, but Lyn... yeah.
"Did you do it?"
"Yes."
"What did it cost?"
"Everything."
I did try to get Helbindi, but I gave up because getting him was pretty difficult so I gave up. I dunno who Wolt is, so I didn't bother.
I want a +10 Byleth, but I will wait to make a decision on that. It's... a massive price to pay so to say. I've gone to 5% twice now and got mediocre results.

And yes! Join the Black Eagles! We got waifus and Edelgard who is voiced by Mitsuru from Persona so I can make an excuse to meme this.

Nah

Smash Champion
I’m still not sure which house I’m gonna choose tbh. Probably won’t until the game asks me to make that decision lol

also RIP @Xeno610 ’s wallet :(, when is funeral

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm going with either Golden Deer and Blue Lions. Golden Deer was my first choice because of Claude, though I've now been contemplating either that or Blue Lions lately because I've been starting to like more of what I see of Dmitri lately and it even has some of my favorite supporting characters of Three Houses so far, so it'll be a tough decision to make.

Speaking of Blue Lions:

I pulled Dmitri! His nature is +Def -Spd. Could be better, but I might try to pull for another one that is hopefully +Atk. If I can't pull for Dmitri, Claude is also on my radar too.

Only reason I haven't dumped all my orbs on this banner yet is because I'm still waiting for Summer Takumi's rerun banner... which has strangely not shown up yet.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To tie in with Fire Emblem: Three Houses's release, Sothis is the new Mythic Hero that will appear in this Wednesday's banner!

She is a Red Infantry Manakete with a weapon that neutralizes dragon-effective damage done onto her, along with a built in DC. She also has a unique Special called Sirius, which boosts damage based on her Speed stat and can heal her too (kinda like a semi-Aether of sorts). She also comes with Atk/Spd Solo, Wrath, and a unique C-skill called Time's Pulse, the last of which helps lower her cooldown charge.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Male Byleth (this is his first banner), Legendary Marth, Fjorm, Legendary Azura, Hot Springs Ryoma, Legendary Hector, Legendary Lyn, VA!Greil, Legendary Alm, Eir, and Caineghis.

I'm not too interested in this banner, but I have to admit that's a really good lineup of characters there! I might try to pull for Sothis too!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sorry that I am making a triple post, but I've got even more Fire Emblem Heroes news to share!

First up, another Feh Channel dropped out of nowhere! This one talks about the FEH 2 and a half year anniversary celebration, the third wave of GHB reruns, a new event coming to the game called "Lost Lore," and finally, our first look at the CYL3 units that will be releasing mid-August!

Brave Camilla is Queen Camilla (interesting choice considering she was supposed to be that in Birthright's ending, but she handed the throne over to Leo instead), Brave Eliwood is based on his coronation outfit, Brave Micaiah seems to be based on her promoted outfit (complete with Yune's spirit accompanying her), and Brave Alm is inspired from Gaiden Alm and even bits of Rudolph!

On another news, we have a MASSIVE Fire Emblem Heroes leak: the Legendary Hero that will be appearing at the end of this month has already been leaked (intern-kun mishaps again, huh). For those that are curious to know who the next Legendary Hero is...

It's Julia! She will be the first Genealogy/Judgral character to get a Legendary Hero alt! That's awesome! I'm sure many fans will be happy to learn this considering that a Judgral character getting a Legendary alt was long overdue!

I might pull her as well as Kaden (glad to see I can go for more Kaden merges!). I hope Legendary Julia's skills are good!

D

Deleted member

Fast approaching.
Byleth literally hates me and I keep getting to 5% with bad pity breaks and tons and tons of junk summons.
The funeral for my wallet should commence soon.
They called me a mad man... but I did it.

Sorry that I am making a triple post, but I've got even more Fire Emblem Heroes news to share!

First up, another Feh Channel dropped out of nowhere! This one talks about the FEH 2 and a half year anniversary celebration, the third wave of GHB reruns, a new event coming to the game called "Lost Lore," and finally, our first look at the CYL3 units that will be releasing mid-August!

Brave Camilla is Queen Camilla (interesting choice considering she was supposed to be that in Birthright's ending, but she handed the throne over to Leo instead), Brave Eliwood is based on his coronation outfit, Brave Micaiah seems to be based on her promoted outfit (complete with Yune's spirit accompanying her), and Brave Alm is inspired from Gaiden Alm and even bits of Rudolph!

On another news, we have a MASSIVE Fire Emblem Heroes leak: the Legendary Hero that will be appearing at the end of this month has already been leaked (intern-kun mishaps again, huh). For those that are curious to know who the next Legendary Hero is...

It's Julia! She will be the first Genealogy/Judgral character to get a Legendary Hero alt! That's awesome! I'm sure many fans will be happy to learn this considering that a Judgral character getting a Legendary alt was long overdue!

I might pull her as well as Kaden (glad to see I can go for more Kaden merges!). I hope Legendary Julia's skills are good!
RIP to Intern-kun for what happened here. As for the skills, they too were leaked.

Seems like Julia will greatly counter dragons with these skills.
Now her Legendary effect... you might be wondering why would she have the same effect as Legendary Alm? Shouldn't she be a water hero? Actually, she will make every Earth Hero act like they have 180 BST in Arena, unlike Alm and his 170 BST effect. I doubt this will catch on, unless it's a sign that they will make 185 BST armored dragons... I wouldn't be surprised.

As for my free pick in CYL3, it's Micaiah. I quickly decided that. :p

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
As expected, the next New Heroes banner is another Three Houses banner! Hilda, Hubert, Mercedes, and Petra make their Heroes debut!

The Death Knight is the GHB for this coming banner.

I am still in the middle of playing the Blue Lions route, and while I like Mercedes, I don't see myself pulling for her yet. Hubert seems to be the demote, so I might just wait for him to get that treatment then. Maybe I'll pull for Hilda because she seems cool.

Too bad I don't have any orbs to make those summonings possible at the moment though. Summer Takumi's rerun banner FINALLY showed up, and I used all my orbs for more merges... but I only pulled one Summer Takumi from it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Been a while since there was a post here, huh?

Well, in some FEH news, Julia is the next Legendary Hero (though I think most saw this coming because the entire banner was leaked almost a month prior):

I'm tempted to pull for more Kaden merges, but more Summer Takumi merges on another banner is oh so tempting.

D

Deleted member

Well this is a first for me. While I've had 5 stars as free summons including the Legendary Banners, I've never had the newest Legendary or Mythic Hero be my free summon... until now.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I was expecting a journey to get a single Julia, but I was proven wrong!

Though the blue unit that was a journey for me was Naga. I spent a lot of Orbs just to get her and I did manage to summon her. Astra seasons are the ones I dread the most in AR because I didn't have a Naga, so this alleviates a lot of stress for me.

If anyone else is summoning on the banner, I wish you luck!

Nah

Smash Champion
The thing that’s really interesting to me right now is what the refines for the CYL 1 characters will be. Didn’t expect them to be getting refines really

Top Bottom