• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's the trailer for the new seasonal banner featuring the newest batch of wedding units!

The banner will feature Ninian (Flying Blue Mage), Sanaki (Flying Green Mage), and Tharja (Infantry Red Mage).

Sanaki is the first Tellius character to appear in a seasonal banner (she also happened to be the first Tellius character to be added to Fire Emblem Heroes).

Ninian is our second flying dancer, but that's about it for as much as she brings. Those two skills don't look impressive. Maybe her stats will say otherwise.

Tharja is looking to be the best unit of the three with those skills and weapon of hers.

Oh, and take a close look at the end of the trailer for the biggest surprise!

MARTH FINALLY GOT A SECOND VARIANT!!!

No longer do we need to bring up "And Marth still doesn't have a second variant" everytime some popular character other than him gets the treatment.

From what the trailer shows, Groom Marth is a Cavalry Axe Unit, and since he won't show up in the banner, he will most likely be the Tempest Trial reward.

Personally, there's not much that interests me from this banner. I might try to pull for Ninian just so I can have a flying dancer to fill NY!Azura's absence, but she seems rather meh from the trailer we have so far. Perhaps her stats will convince me otherwise. Tharja also has some of my interest, but mainly for her skills and weapon.

Something tells me I will only attempt this banner a few times just to save orbs for the Legendary Hero banner next month.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Sanaki is the first Tellius character to appear in a seasonal banner (she also happened to be the first Tellius character to be added to Fire Emblem Heroes).
See, what rubs me the wrong way is that, you can tell by her hair length that they used the PoR version of Sanaki, a.k.a, when she was 10. So anyone who pulls her automatically gets put on the FBI's watchlist.

Anyway, i'm gonna try for only Ninian.

AND MARTH IS FINALLY GETTING SOMETHING, YES!

Edit: I will say that Sanaki does legitimately look adorable, i just wish i didn't have to associate her with this banner.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
See, what rubs me the wrong way is that, you can tell by her hair length that they used the PoR version of Sanaki, a.k.a, when she was 10. So anyone who pulls her automatically gets put on the FBI's watchlist.

Anyway, i'm gonna try for only Ninian.

AND MARTH IS FINALLY GETTING SOMETHING, YES!

Edit: I will say that Sanaki does legitimately look adorable, i just wish i didn't have to associate her with this banner.
Sanaki warned you in the video not to get any weird ideas, yet here you are...! Haha. She said she's just dressed up like that for the festival, so she's not actually getting married. Indeed, none of them are actually getting married. It's still a weird choice though.

Also, how does one dance on a pegasus?

And it's good to see Marth finally get an alt!

I really like Tharja's art. I'm sure her inclusion means the salt mines over at SF are open for business!

Edit: Nope, turns out Sanaki's inclusion has stoked the firestorm over there, drowning out any complaints about Tharja.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sanaki's "don't get any weird ideas" line probably hurt more than it helped, as it drew attention to the fact that the creators did indeed expect people to get weird ideas about her. But that's Japanese fanservice for you. I'd be far more upset, but at this point, using kids as waifu bait is kind of what I expect from IS.

It's tempting to pull for Ninian, but I already have a regular variant of her that I use frequently, so I probably won't. And it's nice to see that we're getting a groom character this year, but I get the feeling that's mostly just because Warriors did it first (it still amazes me that Warriors handled fanservice more tastefully than IS does).

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, I did a few pulls on the new banner, and I got...

Tharja.jpg

Tharja! She has a good nature too, +Atk/-HP. I'm pleased with the result, and still have plenty of orbs in the bank for whatever comes next.

Edit: So, anyone else have any luck? Or are you guys skipping? It's been kinda quiet around these parts lol...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 145470

Tharja! She has a good nature too, +Atk/-HP. I'm pleased with the result, and still have plenty of orbs in the bank for whatever comes next.

Edit: So, anyone else have any luck? Or are you guys skipping? It's been kinda quiet around these parts lol...
My luck on this banner feels like a mixed bag, or should I say that my victories on this banner felt very hollow.
First off, I got an optimal Ninian! She is +Attack/-Def! However... I got to 5% pity rate before getting her...
Then I got a Tharja! My first one was +Speed/-Attack, but my second one is +Speed/-HP.
I spent more Orbs than I wished to have spent, but I got the units I wanted with good IVs? I gotta save up for Bridelia.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

View attachment 145470

I decided to avoid pulling from the new Bridal Banner for the time being to save up orbs in preparation for the Legendary Hero Banner that's coming up in a few weeks. I'm hoping the next LH!Banner will have a better selection of characters (as well as a better Legendary Hero choice) compared to the last one, and if it turns out that way, then all the orbs I've saved will pay off.

The Bridal Banner will go on past the LH!Banner, so I'll just try to summon from the former next month. Even then, I'm not going to throw my orbs at the Bridal Banner that much. While Bridal Ninian and Bridal Tharja are two units that interest me in the banner, they aren't units I desperately need to pull.

Astellius

Smash Ace
My luck on this banner feels like a mixed bag, or should I say that my victories on this banner felt very hollow.
First off, I got an optimal Ninian! She is +Attack/-Def! However... I got to 5% pity rate before getting her...
Then I got a Tharja! My first one was +Speed/-Attack, but my second one is +Speed/-HP.
I spent more Orbs than I wished to have spent, but I got the units I wanted with good IVs? I gotta save up for Bridelia.
Getting up to Hero Fest rates is always painful... But at least they had the grace to come with good natures? We do have the TT coming up, along with a VG, so those should help replenish the orb reserves for Bridelia's return. I expect it'll be a bride VG.

nah I'm skipping this banner, gotta save them orbs up
Lol, I see what you did there!

I decided to avoid pulling from the new Bridal Banner for the time being to save up orbs in preparation for the Legendary Hero Banner that's coming up in a few weeks. I'm hoping the next LH!Banner will have a better selection of characters (as well as a better Legendary Hero choice) compared to the last one, and if it turns out that way, then all the orbs I've saved will pay off.

The Bridal Banner will go on past the LH!Banner, so I'll just try to summon from the former next month. Even then, I'm not going to throw my orbs at the Bridal Banner that much. While Bridal Ninian and Bridal Tharja are two units that interest me in the banner, they aren't units I desperately need to pull.
Seems a wise decision. It's good to have self-control! I was thinking that I should probably wait to see who's on the Legendary Banner, but then I was like, nope, I like this version of Tharja's art too much, I'm pulling. Thankfully, it did not end in the tragedy like the last time, where I pulled a dupe Morgan instead of Ishtar.

I thought the last Legendary Banner actually had a good lineup; my main complaint was that the hero was yet another Lyn so soon after the release of her last alt. I hope they don't pull something silly like that again. Who are you hoping for? I'd like a Legendary Micaiah.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems a wise decision. It's good to have self-control! I was thinking that I should probably wait to see who's on the Legendary Banner, but then I was like, nope, I like this version of Tharja's art too much, I'm pulling. Thankfully, it did not end in the tragedy like the last time, where I pulled a dupe Morgan instead of Ishtar.

I thought the last Legendary Banner actually had a good lineup; my main complaint was that the hero was yet another Lyn so soon after the release of her last alt. I hope they don't pull something silly like that again. Who are you hoping for? I'd like a Legendary Micaiah.
The only two units that interested me in the last Legendary Hero Banner were Genny and Fallen Celica, but mainly just for potential skill fodder. I didn't have many units that really needed their skills at the time, and I still don't see them as priorities yet.

As for what I'd like in the next Legendary Hero Banner, I've moved on from wanting a Legendary Takumi (though it'd be cool if it happened), but I am hoping his New Years variant will show up this time. I failed to pull him throughout January when the New Years banner was going on, so I'm hoping that if he does show up in the new Legendary Banner, I'll get my second chance then. If not NY!Takumi, NY!Azura is what I'm interested in pulling because of her overall usefulness who can even contribute to my Flier Emblem team (assuming if she shows up as the New Years rep in the banner). I'd also like to see VA!Hector show up for Distant Counter, but I think it might be a bit too early for him to show up.

I haven't thought about which Legendary Hero I really want aside from Takumi, but I think a Legendary Micaiah might be cool, and so would a Legendary Marth.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hm... so anyone working on any project builds in FEH? By "project builds", I mean like working on any character builds? I'll show three of mine: Tiki, Oboro and Felicia.

This girl's going to be my first *5+10. Her original IV is +RES and -SPD. Yeah +DEF would probably be better for a pure defensive tank but I decided to make my Tiki more of a well-rounded tank. I got that Brazen Def/Res 3 from 20,000ing a four star M!Kana. Haven't tested it out so far. Yet to find someone with a Quick Riposte 3 as she doesn't have that yet. Anyone know some good C skills? I was thinking of maybe ATK Smoke 3. Oh and her weapon's refined with a RES upgrade.

Oboro's build isn't finished either so I'm trying to figure out what she'll need. Her original IVs are +ATK -HP (i think. I keep forgetting my negatives but she for sure ain't a -DEF). I gave her a Slaying Lance from my five star Catria since I have a four star Catria with better IVs anyway. I just recently got Ares and was thinking of maybe giving Oboro Brazen Atk/Def 3?

Not gonna bother with five starring her since I'll be broke by then from finishing up Tiki. She's my second project build so she's going to be *4+10ed. Possibilities for potential build are helpful.

Yeah for the moment I don't have much going for her build. I did hear that she makes a great anti-mage and deals out some killer damage with her Plate. I forgot what her IVs are but I think she's like +RES -DEF/HP. I plan on promoting her to five stars eventually.

Happy to hear what people would be using her for.

Other than that I'm bored out of my mind until a new TT comes through for me to SP grind for the rest of the characters with uncompleted builds. :p

I'll probably update this post once I found out Oboro and Felicia's IVs.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'm not really building anyone per se atm. There's several characters that need to have something put into a slot or two, or could use to have something upgraded/changed, but it's all low priority right now. Considering doing more merges for Severa and getting her Armorsmasher+. A lot of it's that I kind of don't want to invest much feathers or SI into anyone right now as I wait for Nah to make it into the game or another chance to get F!Grima (or maybe the new legendary hero on the banner at the end of the month will be someone I want, who knows).

But I've been slowly getting Felicia to 5*+10:
Not a creative build or a super-amazeballs one, but I have zero creativity and am not swimming in tons of great SI fodder. It works alright I guess. Would probably be farther along in the merge process if my dives into colorless hell yielded more Felicias, but +6 isn't bad and she's one of my highest scoring units.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The only two units that interested me in the last Legendary Hero Banner were Genny and Fallen Celica, but mainly just for potential skill fodder. I didn't have many units that really needed their skills at the time, and I still don't see them as priorities yet.

As for what I'd like in the next Legendary Hero Banner, I've moved on from wanting a Legendary Takumi (though it'd be cool if it happened), but I am hoping his New Years variant will show up this time. I failed to pull him throughout January when the New Years banner was going on, so I'm hoping that if he does show up in the new Legendary Banner, I'll get my second chance then. If not NY!Takumi, NY!Azura is what I'm interested in pulling because of her overall usefulness who can even contribute to my Flier Emblem team (assuming if she shows up as the New Years rep in the banner). I'd also like to see VA!Hector show up for Distant Counter, but I think it might be a bit too early for him to show up.

I haven't thought about which Legendary Hero I really want aside from Takumi, but I think a Legendary Micaiah might be cool, and so would a Legendary Marth.
NY Azura has definitely been a useful member of my team -- flying singers/dancers are really good! As for Marth, I'd rather it be someone else, since he just got the groom alt and I like having them spread the release of alts around. I do want to see one for him eventually though!

I'd definitely like a VA!Lilina, since I missed out on her when she came out. Hector would be good too (although I already have him). I agree that it might be too soon for them. While people from the Fallen banner have already made it to the Legendary banner and that was later than the VA one, it also wasn't a seasonal one.

Hm... so anyone working on any project builds in FEH? By "project builds", I mean like working on any character builds? I'll show three of mine: Tiki, Oboro and Felicia.
Ah, another who recognizes the greatness of the divine dragon! For C-passives, that's always a flexible slot, so it more depends on what your team needs. Spurs/Drives/Hones/Fortifies are always good choices, Threaten Atk or Res would be good too. My Tiki used to run Hone Spd, but now she runs Def Tactic or Spur Def/Res.

For Oboro, QR is the obvious choice for her B-passive, and she'd like Close Defense or some other skill that would boost her tanking abilities. Brazen Atk/Def would be a good option for her, although it doesn't have the best synergy with QR, since both skills won't really be active at the same time.

As for projects, ight now, my main one is Cherche:

Cherche (2).png

She's getting close! I just need to pull 2 more copies, and then she'll be my third +10 unit. Her nature is +Atk/-HP. While I would prefer a +Atk/-Spd, I've yet to pull one. She's quite powerful. With 58 Atk on initiation, that's usually enough to trigger Heavy Blade, which means she'll activate Glimmer on her second hit. Bye bye Nowi!

As for Felicia, here's mine:

Felicia (3).png

One copy short of making it to my collection of 4*+10 units! She's really good though, her plate is awesome. Mine's a typical Fury/Desperation setup, but, hey, it's a good one! I also ran Vantage on her for awhile, but Desperation is better for all of the people running around with Distant Counter on everything at my level in the Arena.

While not really a project at the moment, I am saving copies of Catria, Palla, and Fir. I'd like to +10 all three of those, although that's a long time off. Cherche is the priority right now, and then I'd like to 5* some of my 4* ones that have been sitting around forever. My Nino is still 4*, for example. L'Arachel, Soleil, Michalis, Maria... I have a long list. In the meanwhile, here's my Catria right now:

Catria (2).png

Flying tank! It's probably a somewhat unconventional role for her, since most would invest in her Atk+Spd. But the first 5* one I pulled was +Def, and I liked that, so I've decided that's how I wanted to build her. With Spd/Def Bond, she hits 44 Def and 40 Spd, and Renewal ensures her longevity.

D

Deleted member

Getting up to Hero Fest rates is always painful... But at least they had the grace to come with good natures? We do have the TT coming up, along with a VG, so those should help replenish the orb reserves for Bridelia's return. I expect it'll be a bride VG.
I expect it will be a bride VG too. The TT will help me replenish my Orbs to have over 100 Orbs.
I'm just nervous because she shares a color with Lyn who, while isn't bad and I wanted her more than Cordelia last year, I don't want and would be disappointed if I got her. I have bad luck when it comes to units with the same color because they take a while to come home and when they do their IVs are bad (case in point, I pulled 6 Eldigans before pulling a -Speed Ayra on her first banner). I hope this won't be the case here.
Lately the colorless Orbs have been kind to me, so I hope this trend continues.

Hm... so anyone working on any project builds in FEH? By "project builds", I mean like working on any character builds?
I am currently building up a Nowi and a Nino all the way to +10 5 star merged. Currently both are at +6 and I have enough of them to get them to +10... I just need more Feathers.
Nowi is +Attack/-HP and she has the standard refined Lightning Breath+, Steady Breath, Aether, and QR3 combo. However, while I do have QR3 on her as a B skill, I prefer to run QR3 SS and give her Swordbreaker as her B skill instead. I gave her this set to be able to safely deal with Bold Fighter Zelgius, who is a complete monster.
Nino is +Attack/-Def and she runs a Gronnblade+, L&D3, Desperation set. I might give her an Owl tome in the future because I run Drive skills over Hones and Tactics (the latter of which is useless to me in my Arena Core), so Gronnblade is practically useless. Other than that, I use her mainly to deal with units like Nowi and Reinhardt; I gave her Deflect Magic SS to survive hits from him because she would be destroyed otherwise.

After those two are done with their +10 merges, I am going to promote some units like L'Arachel (+Attack/-Res, -Def is better but it ruins her Arena rating), Anna, female Corrin (+Attack/-HP), and a Chrom to fodder off for Aether. When this is all done, I will work on making a +10 5 star merged Reinhardt (to see the world burn) and adult Tiki (as an alternative to Nowi).

Astellius

Smash Ace
So, I apparently wasn't the only one wondering how Ninian could be a dancer on a pegasus. Turns out, it works like this:

DdvHFC2UQAEHUXZ.jpg

Haha, this is great!

I expect it will be a bride VG too. The TT will help me replenish my Orbs to have over 100 Orbs.
I'm just nervous because she shares a color with Lyn who, while isn't bad and I wanted her more than Cordelia last year, I don't want and would be disappointed if I got her. I have bad luck when it comes to units with the same color because they take a while to come home and when they do their IVs are bad (case in point, I pulled 6 Eldigans before pulling a -Speed Ayra on her first banner). I hope this won't be the case here.
Lately the colorless Orbs have been kind to me, so I hope this trend continues.

I am currently building up a Nowi and a Nino all the way to +10 5 star merged. Currently both are at +6 and I have enough of them to get them to +10... I just need more Feathers.
Nowi is +Attack/-HP and she has the standard refined Lightning Breath+, Steady Breath, Aether, and QR3 combo. However, while I do have QR3 on her as a B skill, I prefer to run QR3 SS and give her Swordbreaker as her B skill instead. I gave her this set to be able to safely deal with Bold Fighter Zelgius, who is a complete monster.
Nino is +Attack/-Def and she runs a Gronnblade+, L&D3, Desperation set. I might give her an Owl tome in the future because I run Drive skills over Hones and Tactics (the latter of which is useless to me in my Arena Core), so Gronnblade is practically useless. Other than that, I use her mainly to deal with units like Nowi and Reinhardt; I gave her Deflect Magic SS to survive hits from him because she would be destroyed otherwise.

After those two are done with their +10 merges, I am going to promote some units like L'Arachel (+Attack/-Res, -Def is better but it ruins her Arena rating), Anna, female Corrin (+Attack/-HP), and a Chrom to fodder off for Aether. When this is all done, I will work on making a +10 5 star merged Reinhardt (to see the world burn) and adult Tiki (as an alternative to Nowi).
Well, good luck with getting that Cordelia! I'm actually in the reverse boat, I have Cordelia and would like a Bride Lyn (or a few, for Dazzling Staff fodder). I pulled the Cordelia from the one Legendary Banner she was on, so Lyn would be nice to have for my collection. But, I think I'll probably just pass and save my orbs for the next person I really want.

Oh, I forgot, I'm going to +10 Reinhardt too! He's +4 right now, and I have 3 on hand at the moment. But he's pretty low priority for now.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I expect it will be a bride VG too.
A Bridal Voting Gauntlet. I'm gonna laugh if Marth vs Caeda is a Round 1 matchup and Caeda wins.

I would only have Cordelia and Marth as my bonus unit.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I just finished something:

Yep, I beat all the Hard stages in Tap Battle on Casual and Expert difficulties with an S-rank. First time I managed to do it.

I know the game doesn't give you any rewards for getting S-ranks on hard, but hey, at least the completionist side of me is satisfied.

This girl's going to be my first *5+10. Her original IV is +RES and -SPD. Yeah +DEF would probably be better for a pure defensive tank but I decided to make my Tiki more of a well-rounded tank. I got that Brazen Def/Res 3 from 20,000ing a four star M!Kana. Haven't tested it out so far. Yet to find someone with a Quick Riposte 3 as she doesn't have that yet. Anyone know some good C skills? I was thinking of maybe ATK Smoke 3. Oh and her weapon's refined with a RES upgrade.

Oboro's build isn't finished either so I'm trying to figure out what she'll need. Her original IVs are +ATK -HP (i think. I keep forgetting my negatives but she for sure ain't a -DEF). I gave her a Slaying Lance from my five star Catria since I have a four star Catria with better IVs anyway. I just recently got Ares and was thinking of maybe giving Oboro Brazen Atk/Def 3?

Not gonna bother with five starring her since I'll be broke by then from finishing up Tiki. She's my second project build so she's going to be *4+10ed. Possibilities for potential build are helpful.

Yeah for the moment I don't have much going for her build. I did hear that she makes a great anti-mage and deals out some killer damage with her Plate. I forgot what her IVs are but I think she's like +RES -DEF/HP. I plan on promoting her to five stars eventually.

Happy to hear what people would be using her for.

Other than that I'm bored out of my mind until a new TT comes through for me to SP grind for the rest of the characters with uncompleted builds. :p

I'll probably update this post once I found out Oboro and Felicia's IVs.
These are two units I've recently started building:

Ever since I got my better-natured Ryoma to make up for the poor nature one I got prior, I merged them and started to work on this +Def -HP Ryoma. This one goes for his optimal tanky build, and he'll have his default Hone Speed 3 for his C-skill. The only two things he needs are Reposition and Wrath. With Nephenee's rarity nowadays, I have a feeling it will be a while until Ryoma sees completion.

Delthea will utilize a more standard build for her, and she'll stick with her default C-skill too. I debated whether or not I wanted to go with Fury or Death Blow for her A-skill, but because this Delthea has an HP bane, I'd figure it'd be more important for her to have her not lose HP that much from Fury, so I decided to go with Death Blow to turn her into a major nuke. Aside from Reposition, the only thing Delthea needs is Desperation 3. The only unit who I have to pass this skill down is my 4-star Navarre that needs to be upgraded to a five-star unit first. Even then, I actually have several units that need Desperation 3 at the moment, so I'm not sure if I want to give Desperation 3 to Delthea immediately. Perhaps if I can pull some Shannas (who I haven't pulled in quite a long while), I might be able to complete Delthea sooner.

D

Deleted member

So, I apparently wasn't the only one wondering how Ninian could be a dancer on a pegasus. Turns out, it works like this:

View attachment 145750

Haha, this is great!

Well, good luck with getting that Cordelia! I'm actually in the reverse boat, I have Cordelia and would like a Bride Lyn (or a few, for Dazzling Staff fodder). I pulled the Cordelia from the one Legendary Banner she was on, so Lyn would be nice to have for my collection. But, I think I'll probably just pass and save my orbs for the next person I really want.

Oh, I forgot, I'm going to +10 Reinhardt too! He's +4 right now, and I have 3 on hand at the moment. But he's pretty low priority for now.
I saw that Ninian pic before. That is incredibly cute!

I actually managed to pull another Bride Lyn on the Legendary banner. I was going for a better Elise since she was -Attack (or Innes, who is -Speed), but I got Bride Lyn instead and got kind of upset. I mainly want Bride Cordelia to have another archer, a really good one at that, as an alternative to Takumi and Brave Lyn.
I just hope her IVs are good... if not, I guess I will put 20k Feathers towards a Brave Bow for Jeorge. He pity broke me once and I have a +Speed one.

I have enough Reinhardts to +10 him, I just need the Feathers and I won't be +10ing him for a while.

A Bridal Voting Gauntlet. I'm gonna laugh if Marth vs Caeda is a Round 1 matchup and Caeda wins.

I would only have Cordelia and Marth as my bonus unit.
If that happens, Marth wouldn't mind it happening.

I have Caeda, Lyn, Marth, Ninian, and Tharja (and hopefully Cordelia). I will be supporting Ninian.

Nah

Smash Champion
oh hey so kind of random question I have as I’m replaying Fates

the game says that 4 people prior to Corn have made it to the Rainbow Sage: Sumeragi, Garon, and Xander. The 4th is “an unknown knight”

Who is this supposed to be?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
oh hey so kind of random question I have as I’m replaying Fates

the game says that 4 people prior to Corn have made it to the Rainbow Sage: Sumeragi, Garon, and Xander. The 4th is “an unknown knight”

Who is this supposed to be?
Kellam, obviously.

Joking aside, I've seen speculation that it was Valla's former king. The other two kings (Garon and Sumeragi) had gone and being from Valla would explain why he was unknown.

D

Deleted member

So this was an interesting morning. My gut feeling told me we were going to get the rerun of the first bridal banner today.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
But I did manage to pull Bride Cordelia!
The first one I got was +Res/-Attack, so I summoned until I got something more passable... which is +Res/-Def. In the middle, I did get a +Attack/-HP Charlotte though!
I got pretty greedy and I guess on a high, so I wanted to see if I can pull an even better Bride Cordelia... I didn't. I got Bride Lyn before my first Bridelia and another Bride Lyn after my second one. But I did manage to pull Mist, Brave Lyn, and Elise! Elise is +HP/-Def, which is perfectly fine by me because now I can use her and give her Wrathful Staff.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
OK, this Legendary Hero banner is LEAGUES better than the last one IMO.

Ryoma finally got the alternate variant he has long waited for, and it's a surprising one. I was expecting his legendary variant to be something like his Hoshidan King, so to see him riding a Kinshi while still wielding his Raijinto was unexpected. I'm hoping he has some good stats, because he could definitely fit as my new red unit on my Flier Emblem team.

There's also plenty more units that I'm interested in pulling in this upcoming Legendary Hero Banner: New Years Azura, Innes, and Gunthra are the three main ones. I wouldn't mind pulling another Fallen Hardin, Sigurd, and Winter Chrom either (for the first two, it's because of their skills, while the last one of the three is just to merge with the old one I have).

But the most important thing about this banner: ANOTHER CHANCE TO PULL NEW YEARS TAKUMI!

This news made my night because I failed to him throughout January when he first showed up, so now I have a second chance to pull him! It's also because of New Years Takumi showing up in this banner I am now interested in pulling Gunthra: because from what I've heard, her and NY!Takumi make great teammates with each other.

Honestly, I'm glad to have stockpiled 70+ Orbs (bound to be more because of the Tempest Trials going on) in preparation for this Legendary Hero banner. Thursday can't come any sooner!

D

Deleted member

I'll be skipping this Legendary banner. As great as it looks, I'm not terribly interested in getting Ryoma. His art is incredible and I am glad they finally gave Ryoma an alt. Though, it seems like Ryoma will be a bulky red DC flier... I wish they gave this role to Ashnard first. Hopefully we will see him soon since we have been getting main villains and final bosses in the game as of late.
I would argue that blue is the best color to pull from this time. Fjorm is good for Attack/Def Bond and merges, Winter Robin has Armor March and Brazen Attack/Speed, and Hardin has Bold Fighter. You can't go wrong with any of these units.

Nah

Smash Champion
looks like fliers have their first physical DC unit, that's cool

suppose I'll see if a handful of orbs will net me Grima this time or not

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, isn't this suprising.

The next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed, and it's not last year's bridal units versus this year's bridal units like most of us were expecting. Instead, it's Heroes vs Legends, and it begins this Friday.

Basically, it features the four main characters in Heroes' story and most of the Legendary Heroes with the exception of Legendary Ephraim and Legendary Lyn. Talk about a rather random theme.

I'm not even sure who I plan on joining right now.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Well, isn't this suprising.

The next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed, and it's not last year's bridal units versus this year's bridal units like most of us were expecting. Instead, it's Heroes vs Legends, and it begins this Friday.

Basically, it features the four main characters in Heroes' story and most of the Legendary Heroes with the exception of Legendary Ephraim and Legendary Lyn. Talk about a rather random theme.

I'm not even sure who I plan on joining right now.
Well... they are the legendary units in focus this time (except Ike, but he's free anyway).

Astellius

Smash Ace
I'm glad young Tiki is finally on a Legendary Banner, I'll definitely be pulling for her. After that, though, I'll probably go back to saving orbs.

Ryoma took by surprised, but I think I'm more hyped for Tiki's Mist Breath
I'm excited about Tiki's new weapon too. It's pretty funny that Tiki is getting an upgrade, despite the fact that the Tikis are already super powerful.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm glad young Tiki is finally on a Legendary Banner, I'll definitely be pulling for her. After that, though, I'll probably go back to saving orbs.

I'm excited about Tiki's new weapon too. It's pretty funny that Tiki is getting an upgrade, despite the fact that the Tikis are already super powerful.
Maybe they found disrespectful to give to the first Dragon Goddess Divine Dragon a Lesser Weapon?

And she actually has a special breath in the original games (the Fog/Mist Breath, whatever you want to call it).

Nah

Smash Champion
I wonder why they went with this for the VG theme? I’m fine with it, it’s just that you think that now would’ve been the time to do a brides one, and then save a legendary hero one for when we have 8 of them.

on an unrelated note, the update notice says that we’ll be able to put accessories on our units, and I’m curious to see what will be available to us

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
We could've gotten the Askr trio and Takumi vs the 4 legendary heroes on the new b8 banner. Instead, it's been rigged for Ike to win the whole thing.
Unless of course Grima can pull off a last hour mercy.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally reached 50,000 in the latest Tempest Trials!

Normally, I just play the Tempest Trials until I got all the Sacred Seals it has to offer. This time, I had enough time to afford so that I could go beyond, and for the first time, I managed to get all the awards within the Tempest Trials! I guess you can say the motivation to stockpile orbs for the upcoming Legendary Hero banner was a real motivator for it this time.

Special shoutout to my Joshua, Legendary Ephraim, Brave Ike, and Ninian for pulling me through this Tempest Trials. The former three made great attackers and even tanks on several occasions, while Ninian was there for Dancer support and the TT bonus points. Legendary Ephraim even made a great counter to Loki when his Flame Siegmund activated!

With 100 orbs collected thanks to the Tempest Trials and a few Chain Challenges, I'm ready for the Legendary Hero banner. Here's hoping for the best!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---About 10 minutes after I made the above post---

*Notices the new Legendary Hero banner has dropped.

"Aw yeah! It's finally time to put those 105 orbs into use!"

*Spends the 105 orbs in various summoning sessions in the hopes of pulling NY!Takumi, Legendary Ryoma, Gunthra, Innes, NY!Azura, or some other really good unit.

*Gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the course of those orbs (as in ZERO 5-stars).

The 8% rate-up is a lie! A LIE I tell you!

Seriously, this is probably the biggest slap in the face I've ever received in Fire Emblem Heroes...

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Maybe they found disrespectful to give to the first Dragon Goddess Divine Dragon a Lesser Weapon?

And she actually has a special breath in the original games (the Fog/Mist Breath, whatever you want to call it).
Indeed! No complaints here, since Tiki is one of my favorite characters. Fear the wrath of the divine dragon!

on an unrelated note, the update notice says that we’ll be able to put accessories on our units, and I’m curious to see what will be available to us
Yeah, that sounds like it might be a fun feature. It looks like you can put a Feh in Alfonse's hair. That's pretty funny, but I wonder what else we'll be able to do, besides turn character's heads into bird nests.

---About 10 minutes after I made the above post---

*Notices the new Legendary Hero banner has dropped.

"Aw yeah! It's finally time to put those 105 orbs into use!"

*Spends the 105 orbs in various summoning sessions in the hopes of pulling NY!Takumi, Legendary Ryoma, Gunthra, Innes, NY!Azura, or some other really good unit.

*Gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during the course of those orbs (as in ZERO 5-stars).
Ugh, you're not alone, I've had terrible luck on this Legendary Banner too. I was hoping it wouldn't take too much to get Tiki, but no. I started with over 200 orbs saved up. Surely that's enough to get at least some good stuff from the banner, right? Nope! For my first ~100 orbs, I got nothing. And then I go into a summoning session with no red orbs, and so I get a Legendary Robin to break my double digit pity rate. Sigh! At least she has a good nature, +Spd/-Res, which is way better than my current one that's -Atk. After that, I dumped the rest of my orbs in trying to get Tiki, but got nothing. I'll try again after doing the Ryoma maps, but I'm pretty pessimistic at this point, after such an unlucky streak. 200 orbs on a Legendary Banner only to get 1 dupe seems pretty terrible.

Edit: After giving completing all of the Ryoma maps, I performed another pull on the Legendary Banner. And I got a Flying Lobster (+Atk/-Res) to break my pity rate. That's a great nature, and he looks like a solid unit... but it's still not Tiki! So I'm a bit disappointed. She's the character I really wanted from this, and I sunk 205 orbs into the banner. I'll probably just give up at this point, and start saving my orbs again.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to accumulate 10 orbs in Fire Emblem Heroes, so I started sniping for all the silver orbs I could find. And then, I finally got lucky:

HOLY ARCEUS, I FINALLY GOT NEW YEARS TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

You don't know how happy I was when I pulled him! The Takumi fan inside me screamed with joy!

So I immediately scrambled over the to the IV calculator to calculate Takumi's IVs, hoping he got a good nature...

...and then I learned the biggest horror: he got a bad nature... of +Res -Spd.

And just when I thought Fire Emblem Heroes finally blessed me after those 100 orbs went down the drain for nothing, my bad luck with the banner struck again.

Speed is one of the stats NY!Takumi wants to have boosted, not lowered, so I decided to spend some money to continue sniping for more silver orbs in the hopes of pulling one with a better nature. No luck with those orbs either: I got another Legendary Robin with meh IVs, so I'm just going to hold onto her for when I need a unit to inherit Cancel Affinity... assuming if it reaches that point.

Welp, looks like I'm going to have to keep sniping for more silver orbs these next few days. I want a better nature NY!Takumi by the end of this banner. Thanks goodness those new batch of monthly quests start tomorrow so that I can restock on some quick, easy free orbs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yesterday I summoned on the Legendary banner for some fun.
My first 5 star was NY Azura! She is +Attack/-Speed, but I'll take it because I do like her art and I was very miffed when Sheena pity broke me that one time for her. Having pulled an optimal Ninian though... I dunno if I will use Airzura as much.
My second 5 star was another Fjorm... which is fine. I would have preferred Hardin or Robin, but Fjorm is perfect for another merge.
The last one I got was the flying lobster himself, Ryoma! He is +Def/-Res, which is fine by me as well. I am planning to give him Steady Stance when I got another Shiro to make him a bulky flier. My ideal set for him goes like this:
Weapon: Raijinto/Safeguard
Assist: Reposition
Special: Draconic Aura
A: Steady Stance/Sturdy Stance
B: Wings of Mercy/Guard/Vantage
C: Guidance
SS: Iote's Shield

His default set is by no means bad and I could give him a Firesweep Sword/L&D3/Bushido set, but I rather give him a unique, supportive role set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
After the disappointment that happened last night in Fire Emblem Heroes, looks like I finally got some decent luck!

I ended up spending some more money for some additional orbs after having no luck with the new batch of free orbs that arrived with this month's quest today, and I was finally blessed with a better nature NY!Takumi! The new one has a completely neutral nature, but hey, it's much better than pulling a unit with a terrible bane. This is also the first time I ever pulled a completely neutral IV unit from an FE: Heroes summoning session.

And thus, I merged the old NY!Takumi I got yesterday with the new one I got today, and I have already started to work on him. Here's what I have so far:

I gave him Life and Death 3, Darting Blow 3, Reposition, Luna, and Threaten Speed 3. I also used one of the Legendary Robin's I have to give him Cancel Affinity 3. I could also give him Desperation, but I already spent my 20,000 feathers on one of my Hanas so that NY!Takumi would get Life and Death 3.

Thus, for the time being, I decided his skill set will be Life and Death 3, Cancel Affinity 3, and Threaten Speed 3. Life and Death will optimize his offensive potential, Cancel Affinity ensures he slaughters mages that have the weapon triangle advantage over colorless units, and Threaten Speed 3 helps optimize his speed even further.

I originally planned on pulling Gunthra to give NY!Takumi a good partner, but seeing how my luck with the Legendary Hero banner is going, I'm doubtful I'll be able to pull her at this rate. Thus, I'll have to figure out which teammates I have would work best with NY!Takumi. If I do get Gunthra, well, that makes things easier.

At the very least, I'm hoping I'll pull a good nature'd Legendary Ryoma before the Legendary Hero banner ends. I already have the Firesweep Sword+ ready for him when he arrives.

D

Deleted member

...This update will take some getting used to...
Anyways, I summoned more on the banner in hopes of getting a Hardin, Winter Robin for Brazen Attack/Speed, or a better young Tiki.
The first got another Ryoma! This one actually has some optimal IVs too with +Speed/-HP! Looks like I can forget about my original plans with him and run a Firesweep Sword set!
My second one was another Fjorm, which is fine I guess. She's an amazing pull for the long term, but I would have liked the other two more.
After a while... my last pull was young Tiki! My original one was -Attack, but this one could be considered suboptimal... +Speed/-Def. So I decided to give her L&D3 and now she has 38 speed.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finished building my NY!Takumi.

He initially had Cancel Affinity 3 for his B-skill, but after using him during the first round of the Voting Gauntlet, I realized NY!Takumi needs Desperation 3 a lot more. Luckily, I acquired 20,000 feathers after the first round of the VG, so I gave them to one of Maes to upgrade them to 5-star and then have NY!Takumi inherit Desperation 3 from there (I still don't have any Shannas to make this process easier).

I've been using this build with the updated B-skill since, and he's been doing a lot better. Desperation 3 allows him to safely kill most archer and dagger units much easier after he takes one hit.

I'm still trying to figure out a good team for NY!Takumi. I've already decided he will be paired with my Performing Azura for the dancer + stat boosting utility and Brave Ike/Shiro to give him a tanking partner (NY!Takumi would also cover Brave Ike/Shiro's weakness to mages). I just need to figure out a fourth teammate, but I'm not sure who it will be at the moment.

Also, in summoning news, I tried to pull for Legendary Ryoma last night, but I got a completely neutral Young Tiki instead, so I ended up merging her with the old one I have. Oh well. Hopefully, I'll pull Legendary Ryoma before the banner ends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom