• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So who actually made it to the very end then? Or was it just Corrin and Owain?
Corrin was in Pair Up with Percy and Odin was in pair up with Ophelia, so they survived. All my benchwarmers survived to. That'd be Nyx, Selena, Laslow, Charlotte and Peri.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Easter Seasonals 2.0.

Really hoping it's someone i don't care about. I still don't have F!Morgan and i wanna save Orbs for Nanna.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So Sharena and Aflonse are finally getting upgrades!... as special Easter holiday units. That was unexpected, although there was that one scene in the last Easter paralogue where Camilla suggested that Sharena should wear a bunny outfit, and welp, here we are now.

Catria and Kagero were also surprises. Probably going to aim for Kagero in this banner. Cool art and Wo Dao dagger is pretty swell!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
First the Slaying Dagger is locked to a seasonal unit, and now the Wo Dagger? Really not a fan of IS doing this. The Wo Axe being locked is also kind of lame but, unlike daggers, axe units don't really need the buff.

...Anyway I think I will be skipping this banner. No one on it really interests me.

Nah

Smash Champion
Sharena and Alfonse getting seasonal variants is unexpected, but it's nice I guess that the Askr trio is finally getting thrown a bone, sort of.
But at least it's a banner I'm not interested in rolling on, so I can continue to save orbs for quite a while (none of the upcoming banners on the current event calendar look terribly interesting to me).

re: Easter Alfonse -

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
never thought i'd see the day...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Astellius

Smash Ace
Catria's is hilarious, I'll definitely be pulling for her. It's about time they gave some attention to the Whitewings! I have to support that, just no way around it. Have to.

It's also nice that they're giving Sharena and Alfonse some love.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Well i'm upset. I used all of the Orbs i had to get one last attempt at getting F!Morgan and i didn't get her. The worse part is i accidentally used 5 of my Orbs on the new Weapon Refinery Banner. Really wish the game didn't take away your Orbs until after you've summoned.

Oh, btw, Hinoka is going on my list of least favorite characters out of spite. The only 5* i got from the Branded King Banner was a 5* Hinoka, which means i wasted my luck on her.

Welp, time to save up for Nanna.

D

Deleted member

I'm having no luck with Catria so far. I got Effie, Ninian, and Sakura so far...
It definitely seems like my luck has been draining over time. The banner will last a month, so hopefully I can rebuild my luck and get her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astellius

Smash Ace
No luck with Catria yet. On my first two pulls, I got a 5* Oscar and a Sothe, so that's pretty cool, since I didn't have Sothe or a 5* Oscar before. And then I got pity-broken by Mathilda. Noooo! I already have you! Come to me Catria! Ah well, the banner will be here for a month, so hopefully I'll have better luck when I get some more orbs...

I'm having no luck with Catria so far. I got Effie, Ninian, and Sakura so far...
It definitely seems like my luck has been draining over time. The banner will last a month, so hopefully I can rebuild my luck and get her.
I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping I did not totally exhaust my reservoirs of luck by getting 2 5*s in my first session. Ninian is a good pull though. She's never shown up for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So one of the upcoming Fire Emblem merchandises in Japan are a bunch of clear files featuring several Fire Emblem characters grouped together from their respective games:

The most interesting thing about this news though is the Saizo and Kaze one.

Take a good look at them, because this is art drawn by Yusuke Kozaki. Those clear files finally give us our first glimpse at Saizo and Kaze's official arts!

Considering how not many characters from Fates have actual official arts, this is some happy news!

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
i got not one, but two!

unfortunately they both had bad ivs, so i chose the better of the two

Astellius

Smash Ace
I've had no luck on the Catria front. I got the pity rate up to about 4%, and then went into a session with no blue orbs. I went with a colorless orb, as I would like Kagero too, and...

Mist.png

Hnggg... nooooo! *sigh* Well, at least she's not a duplicate. But there goes my pity rate. Again. On a non-seasonal.

I'm saving my remaining orbs until I see what's on the Legendary banner.

But, while spring Catria has been eluding me, there's a Whitewing who doesn't let me down:
Est+10.jpg

Est! Yes, I've managed to create my second 5*+10. She's actually the same one that's been with me since my first summon circle too! +Spd/-Def. She'll normally be carrying around a different seal for the Arena, such as Brash Assault, and she has Hone Fliers for Flier Emblem teams. I also only just recently started pulling in some Cordelias; I spent over a year without pulling a single regular Cordelia. But now I pulled a couple of her, and so I was able to give Est Galeforce. Now she's fully optimized for Arena points. Plus, Galeforce is a great skill on her.

So, Catria, now you have to come and see how your younger sister has grown!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We finally got news about the Legendary Banner. It's featuring Fallen!Female Robin, and she is our first colorless Manakete unit and our second flying Manakete overall.

She has Cancel Affinity and a skill that negates "effective against flying" bonuses done on her while also granting +4 Def/Res during combat. Oh boy.

Zelgius, Lute, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Halloween Nowi, Nekomata Sakura, Legendary Ike, Fjorm, and Gunnthra are the other units (yeah, surprising Legendary Ephraim isn't among them).

Seems like silver orbs are what I'll be going for with Nekomata Sakura's return and the interesting aspects of Fallen!Female Robin's use, though I might also try to pull for Zelgius or Lute.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
We finally got news about the Legendary Banner. It's featuring Fallen!Female Robin, and she is our first colorless Manakete unit and our second flying Manakete overall.

She has Cancel Affinity and a skill that negates "effective against flying" bonuses done on her while also granting +4 Def/Res during combat. Oh boy.

Zelgius, Lute, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Halloween Nowi, Nekomata Sakura, Legendary Ike, Fjorm, and Gunnthra (yeah, surprising Legendary Ephraim isn't among them).

Seems like silver orbs are what I'll be going for with Nekomata Sakura's return and the interesting aspects of Fallen!Female Robin's use, though I might also try to pull for Zelgius or Lute.
HEROES WHYYYYYYYYY?! LET ME SAVE UP MY ORBS PLEASE, I WANT NANNA BUT NOW I ALSO WANT F!GRIMA, WHY DO YOU THIS TO ME WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*ahem* The powercreep with F!Grima is real. An objectively better Grima is now in the game. Now who will she replace on my Dragon Emblem team (if i get her)?

D

Deleted member

All right! I spent a lot trying to get a passable Catria! Now I can save up my Orbs for the futur-

Zelgius, Lute, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Halloween Nowi, Nekomata Sakura, Legendary Ike, Fjorm, and Gunnthra (yeah, surprising Legendary Ephraim isn't among them).

sigh
Please be gentle game. I really want Robin...
Also she sounds like a nightmare to fight. You pretty much need a dragon slayer for her.

Nah

Smash Champion
would've preferred that the Grima-Robin be the female one,
ayy lmao

at least I have the orbs to try to roll for her, but we'll see how my dive into colorless hell goes tomorrow

I was also thinking that we might not actually be getting new legendary heroes, but it seems I was wrong on that.

*ahem* The powercreep with F!Grima is real. An objectively better Grima is now in the game. Now who will she replace on my Dragon Emblem team (if i get her)?
Idk if she's really "an objectively better" Grima--Cancel Affinity is nice, but it hardly compares to something like Vengeful Fighter, which also isn't even something that easy to obtain for inheritance fodder.

D

Deleted member

I disagree. If anything, both Grimas have their pros and cons.
Female Grima will have improved mobility and an exclusive A skill, but male Grima has access to Breath and Fighter skills.
Personally I think male Grima is better than female on a surface level for his access to these skills, but we'll need to see her stats first.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I disagree. If anything, both Grimas have their pros and cons.
Female Grima will have improved mobility and an exclusive A skill, but male Grima has access to Breath and Fighter skills.
Personally I think male Grima is better than female on a surface level for his access to these skills, but we'll need to see her stats first.
I agree with you, and, if anything, I'd say the male Grima is the objectively better one of the two after looking at their stats, although it should be noted that they occupy different roles. Being a colorless manakete is a novelty, sure, but her Atk stat is a bit low, esp. considering she'll never have the WTA and will most likely be using her A-passive for Dragonskin rather than a skill that boosts her Atk & Spd. She's certainly a strong unit and will be quite useful on Flier Emblem teams, but she's definitely not powercreeping anyone, especially not m!Grima. The Armor BST and Armor skills are incredibly powerful on him, and make him a regular pain to deal with in the Arena/AA. Meanwhile, f!Grima has a pretty balanced stat-line, meaning she doesn't really excel in any one particular area, and doesn't have the tanking potential of most of the other dragons.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I decided to say, "Screw the Legendary banner, I really want Catria." Apparently that was enough for...

Catria.png

Finally! I guess that convinced her that I really wanted her to join. Of course, her nature is totally busted -- it's +Def/-Spd, ugh -- but I'll live. She's still good though, and pony buffs can boost her Spd if needed. Her lines are pretty hilarious.

In other news, some more people are getting some weapon upgrades. We don't know what effects they'll have, but regular Roy is finally getting a refine for the Binding Blade, and Lilina is finally getting Forblaze! Maybe now Roy can be useful again?! Maybe he'll finally get the DC that he should've already had? I suspected that they would give Lilina Forblaze sometime soon, since it's one of the more obvious weapons to give out. Also, for some reason, Fir and Karel are getting a weapon. But no complaints here, I like Fir a lot, so I hope it's good! Lloyd's sword is also getting a refine. He probably needed it, but idk for sure, I don't use him, since his art is pretty bad.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
[/SPOILER]

In other news, some more people are getting some weapon upgrades. We don't know what effects they'll have, but regular Roy is finally getting a refine for the Binding Blade, and Lilina is finally getting Forblaze! Maybe now Roy can be useful again?! Maybe he'll finally get the DC that he should've already had? I suspected that they would give Lilina Forblaze sometime soon, since it's one of the more obvious weapons to give out. Also, for some reason, Fir and Karel are getting a weapon. But no complaints here, I like Fir a lot, so I hope it's good! Lloyd's sword is also getting a refine. He probably needed it, but idk for sure, I don't use him, since his art is pretty bad.
Now we just need Sophia to get Apocalypse. Unless Niime comes in and takes it from her, Sophia is the only candidate for it because Raigh has a -wolf Tome.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So my luck in Fire Emblem Heroes has been a nice ride.

When I went for the free summon in the recent Miracle Banner, look who I finally got:

Yep, I finally got Sigurd. He even has amazing IVs too: +Atk -Res. I honestly didn't think I would pull Sigurd after pulling Exalted Chrom, who has been my main sword unit in my Horse Emblem team, with those same IVs, but hey, looks like I have another option for my sword unit in my Horse Emblem team now!

I also managed to accumulate a total of 65 orbs just in time for the Legendary banner. This was the best I got out of the banner:

My first 5-star Summer Tiki, and the only new 5-star I pulled from the banner. She has meh IVs though in the form of +Res -HP. Not sure if I want to invest in her.

Before that summoning session you see in the image, I also pulled another Halloween Nowi, bringing up my total of Halloween Nowis to three. The two I got from the legendary banner don't have very good IVs though compared to the first one I pulled back around Halloween: one has +Def -HP, the other has +Res -Spd. I'm definitely going to use those two as fodder for other flying units when assembling my Flier Emblem team.

Also, in Fire Emblem Heroes news, the next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed! It'll be called Bunny Battle Ballot, and it will pit this year's Easter units against last year's Easter units! The VG begins on April 4, and the Easter banner from last year is coming back for this occasion! Here are the matchups:

Oof, Catria and Chrom are pitted against each other. It'll be tough to decide which of the two I'll be joining since I really like both characters, but I might also jump on team Kagero because I like her too.

Funny that Kagero and Camilla are going up against each other in the first round as well. That one is basically battle of the boobs!

Nah

Smash Champion
i think that this legendary banner hates me

i **** you not when i say that i've been pity-broken nine times, 6 times in colorless, with 4 of those being Halloween Sakura (and wtf am i supposed to do with her now that Felicia has her sexy prf weapon?)

and still no F!Grima

tomorrow means that monthly quests will be refreshed and that should allow me to net a few easy orbs to try one last time

but after that, no more rolling for me for any reason until Nah is added

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
i think that this legendary banner hates me

i **** you not when i say that i've been pity-broken nine times, 6 times in colorless, with 4 of those being Halloween Sakura (and wtf am i supposed to do with her now that Felicia has her sexy prf weapon?)

and still no F!Grima

tomorrow means that monthly quests will be refreshed and that should allow me to net a few easy orbs to try one last time

but after that, no more rolling for me for any reason until Nah is added
Hey, at least you've actually gotten things. I have yet to actually get any of the 5-Stars on the Legendary Banner. That's completely ignoring the fact the colorless Orbs have only shown up like twice for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Legendary Banner in Fire Emblem Heroes is nearly drawing to a close, so I've still been using it as much as I can when I got the right amount of orbs.

My previous summoning session didn't give me any 5-stars, but the one before it, I got these two:

Yep, finally got Legendary Robin, and surprisingly, another Fjorm.

Legendary Robin is +Res -Spd, while Fjorm is +Atk -Spd.

Not exactly the IVs I wanted for both. I ended up foddering this Fjorm to my Minerva for her first skill to begin preparations for my Flier Emblem team.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Alright, time for one last attempt on the Legendary Banner.

Oh boy, I love getting units that i already have. Even better when it comes out of using my last 5 Orbs.

In case you're wondering why i pulled Red, it's because Colorless rarely showed up for me. The one time i actually wanted to pull from Colorless Orbs and the game didn't let me. And instead of getting a new unit (like Little Witch Academia Nowi), i got something i already had. I don't even use Zelgius.

D

Deleted member

The Legendary banner was kind to me this time. I got a Brave Lyn on my first batch and another one later on, but I got a female Grima with perfect IVs! +Speed/-HP! Then I did a YOLO roll and got another female Grima! I thought it would go a lot worse, but I am fortunate that it didn't. I guess I have better luck if the Legendary Hero in question is a character I love (like Ike and Robin).

Anyways, the current gauntlet is up and I am on team Catria! I'm not surprised she's beating Chrom, but I am surprised that her score is immensely high. At times, Chrom's multiplier doesn't even overtake her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Anyways, the current gauntlet is up and I am Catria! I'm not surprised she's beating Chrom, but I am surprised that her score is immensely high. At times, Chrom's multiplier doesn't even overtake her.
Funny enough, I'm currently on Team Chrom. Seems like you're my opponent for the time being.

It's funny how Chrom has rarely managed to beat Catria thus far even with those multipliers, though it would be shocking if he got the last minute upset towards the end of the first round.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Dumped in 100+ orbs hoping to get Grima or at least a H!Sakura with better IVs than my previous one (-att/+def). Instead I got pity broken by two Brave Lyns and my third Gunthra. At least I have more Swift Sparrow fodder, I guess. Good thing they tell you when legendary heroes come back so frequently. I'm not salty about missing her at all.

I'm also not really salty because I just haven't been as invested in FE lately as I usually am. I think that Conquest Ironman I did a while back burned me out. Not that I mind - it's a relief having escaped from the temptation of the gacha. For now, my wallet is safe.

Nah

Smash Champion
It's funny how Chrom has rarely managed to beat Catria thus far even with those multipliers, though it would be shocking if he got the last minute upset towards the end of the first round.
As it turns out, he did seem to pull the win at the last minute lol

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In Fire Emblem Heroes news, a new Feh Channel is airing this Monday at 8:30 PT. It'll be 17 minutes long. Here's the video below for when it'll come live:

I'm willing to bet this is where they will really delve into that upcoming Thracia 776 banner.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So in addition to Leif and Nanna, we're getting another Olwen and Reinhardt......except they didn't even change their outfits. Literally just different poses.

Also

UH HELLO? INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS?! THAT'S JUST THE MOST BROKEN BRAVE SWORD IN THE GAME! REINHARDT BEING THE BEST BLUE TOME WASN'T ENOUGH, WAS IT?!

Also, Camus' official pronunciation makes me wanna die. You wanna know how his name is pronounced? It's "Ka-moo (or "Ca-moo", K and C have always sounded the same to me). Like, what? Please tell me, how in Naga's name is the "s" in Camus' name silent. This is reason #6490 why i hate silent letters and why they shouldn't exist.

GRAND CONQUESTS REMIND ME OF STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT'S GALACTIC CONQUEST MODE, SOMETHING I PLAYED A TON OF IN ELITE SQUADRON, THE PSP STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT GAME

Nah

Smash Champion
what happened to "magic is everything", Reinhardt?

Also, Camus' official pronunciation makes me wanna die. You wanna know how his name is pronounced? It's "Ka-moo (or "Ca-moo", K and C have always sounded the same to me). Like, what? Please tell me, how in Naga's name is the "s" in Camus' name silent. This is reason #6490 why i hate silent letters and why they shouldn't exist.
It's a French name

the French were never known for sensible pronounciations

D

Deleted member

The best news that came from this livestream was the demotion of many units in the 4-5 star pool. Literally every 4-5 unit released before the Genealogy banner has been demoted to 3-4 stars and it's amazing. No more pity breaker Merrics and Oscars!
While I can't say the summoning pool is perfect, I would really demote Luke and Mist for example, this is a step in the right direction. I hope in the future IS adds more to the 3-4 star pool rather than make the 4-5 pool significantly bigger.

I'll be skipping on the Thracia banner. As tempting as it is to get Reinhardt, I'm better off with waiting for the next banner or any future banner that interests me. Curiously, there are now colored bows, so maybe Legendary Takumi is coming?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
More alts again? I'm getting really tired of this. They'd be fine if they were just legendary heroes and seasonal units but now it seems like we can't have a single new banner without an alt of some type. And now there's two on one banner. Jeez.

I'm really happy about that demotion, though. I'm never able to pull Roys or Kleins for their skill fodder, so this should be a really nice improvement. And no more pity breaker Camillas for me!

On an unrelated note, I got a Nephenee as my free pull a few days ago. I'm not as crazy about her character as most Tellius fans seem to be, but her Heroes art is top-notch. I love the way its colored. She's +def/-res to. Definitely not using her for Wrath fodder.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
More alts again? I'm getting really tired of this. They'd be fine if they were just legendary heroes and seasonal units but now it seems like we can't have a single new banner without an alt of some type. And now there's two on one banner. Jeez.
Yeah, i agree. At least with Eirika and the Fallen Heroes, they had different designs. Alt Olwen and Alt Reinhardt are literally just in different poses.

.....Reminder that Olwen and Reinhardt got alts before Marth did.

Top Bottom