• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Just got Performing Azura woohoo! Finally, the Azura with the superior dress. :)

According to Gamepress, she's a -HP and +DEF iv. How is everyone else that have her building her?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Congratulations at your Pulls!

Take this you two!

Edit: For builds? You could run her agressively Builds like Fury+Escape-Route, but generally, her Triangle-Adept + Wings of Mercy works for DarkAuraful DarkAuraful 's Azura best, as -hp is the best IV for Triangle Adept users.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Now i just need to pull my P!Azura, whenever the game feels like it.

Where's that Jugdral banner? I need the orbs from it's paralouges/story missions so i can keep pulling for P!Azura.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Just got Performing Azura woohoo! Finally, the Azura with the superior dress. :)

According to Gamepress, she's a -HP and +DEF iv. How is everyone else that have her building her?
I like her native skill set, it's quite good for a dancer, so I'll be keeping her Triangle Adept and Drive Res. I might eventually swap out Drive Res for something like Spur Spd, but it's fine for now. For her special, mine is +Res, so I'll go with Iceberg, since I have plenty of fodder for it. Moonbow would be a good option for her too.

I'll be giving her Lancebreaker for her B-passive, since mine is -Spd, although I think that it would be a good skill for any of her natures, since it should pretty much give her full coverage over blues. If you're looking for more alternatives, Wings of Mercy is also a good skill on any dancer, so that's something to consider, especially for Arena defense teams. I've had innumerable deathless runs ruined because of WoM Azuras. Escape Route can be quite good too, primarily for longer modes, such as Tempest Trials or Chain Challenges, since, after she drops below 50%, she can warp and dance for the rest of the run. But I'd recommend WoM or Lancebreaker over Escape Route for most cases.

D

Deleted member

Now i just need to pull my P!Azura, whenever the game feels like it.

Where's that Jugdral banner? I need the orbs from it's paralouges/story missions so i can keep pulling for P!Azura.
If I had to make a guess, some time in the middle of the month. I would say around 10/14-10/15 is when the next banner should begin.
I'm more so hyped about the Arvis Grand Hero Battle. He could be an armored mage, which would be amazing.

Nah

Smash Champion
So there's a manakete voting gauntlet coming up, and the associated summoning banners are already up.

I don't have **** for orbs because Performing Arts banner, but y'know, free first roll so I did that, and--this is probably slightly ironic given the banner theme--the RNGoddess gave me :4lucina:. +Spd/-Def at that too.

That was nice, I did want her, and I wasn't even expecting to get anything from my free rolls either.

Astellius

Smash Ace
So there's a manakete voting gauntlet coming up, and the associated summoning banners are already up.

I don't have **** for orbs because Performing Arts banner, but y'know, free first roll so I did that, and--this is probably slightly ironic given the banner theme--the RNGoddess gave me :4lucina:. +Spd/-Def at that too.

That was nice, I did want her, and I wasn't even expecting to get anything from my free rolls either.
Nice! 5* characters on the free roll are always a treat. Guess she was waiting around to slay some dragons for you? I wish the game would eventually get around to giving me a regular Lucina! But I have the CYL Lucina, and Masked Marth, so I guess I'm doing okay in the Lucina department.

As for me, I did a few summons in the Block A, since I lack both young Tiki and Ninian. No luck with them, but I did pull a Mae, who I did not have before, so that's pretty nice.

I'll definitely be supporting adult Tiki; who is everyone else going for?

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I'm starting with M!Corrin in the voting gauntlet because he'll probably lose and I like him as a character, not sure who I'll support after him. If previous history tells me anything, whichever underdog team I choose to support 2nd will likely upset and win the 2nd round lmao. This happened during the summer gauntlet, when I switched to summer gaius after summer xander and he ended up narrowly defeating Leo, and it happened after Roy lost and I switched to team Camilla, who ended up stealing a win from team Lyn lol.

I also got another 4* Reinhardt, so as soon as I have 20K feathers (I'm about half way there atm), I'll be putting another merge on my main Reinhardt. Still not +atk, but good for merging nonetheless lol.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I’m all for Ninian. Don’t know who else I’m going for if she loses.

Also, I did some pulling from the Block A banner hoping to get her, but I didn’t get ****.

D

Deleted member

I will be supporting Ninian for this Voting Gauntlet, but I don't know who to support if she loses.
Unless a crazy multiplier happens like Lyn vs. Camilla, I think the final round will be Ninian vs. female Corrin.

My free summons got me nothing. Just a Draug and an Oboro, pretty much free Feathers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'll be supporting both Sophia and Nowi, though i don't know who to start with. I have both of them as 5-Stars and both are among my favorite characters (Sophia is my main Shaman in FE6).

Astellius

Smash Ace
I decided to change my profile picture, as an expression in solidarity with Tiki's cause. I was quite fond of my prior picture, which was an incredibly detailed stained glass style picture of Corrin. I was quite fond of that particular work, but, well, it was time for a change!

But there is something I want to say, with respect to my prior picture. The artist who produced that has created several top notch pieces for Fire Emblem Fates, so I encourage you to just visit their Pixiv page at https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57575584. They have some top-notch fanart!

So! Does anyone have any FE fanart or artists they want to share? I think that's a fun and interesting topic.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm sure I don't even need to tell you which dragon I'm supporting!
It's Myrrh, obviously.

If she loses first round, I'm jumping to team Fae. I have one with QR and Lightning Breath+, and she's served me well.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I prepared for the Voting gauntlet plenty... my friends are gonna love me for it:

And yes, this is my "Pity-breaker" Julia, who prevented me twice from getting hector. Hence the high merge level.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I'll be supporting both Sophia and Nowi, though i don't know who to start with. I have both of them as 5-Stars and both are among my favorite characters (Sophia is my main Shaman in FE6).
I'd recommend starting with Sophia, I don't think it's very likely she'll make it past the first round, unless she gets an upset. Nowi is decently popular, a pretty strong unit, and an Awakening character, so she's more likely to make it past round 1. I'm not sure how well she'll do, since she's not one of the most popular Awakening characters, but I imagine it'll carry her harder through the round than Sophia. If Nowi makes it through r1, you'll be more likely to be able to support both of your characters, and Sophia will gift you with a nice bit of points starting off as an underdog character, which means more feathers lol. That's part of my logic in choosing team M!Corrin, I know he's an underdog character, so I'll take what time I can supporting him, and snag those free feathers in the meantime lol.

Today is the last day of Tempest Trials. My rank is hovering around rank 1500 atm, and I'm trying to decide if I have the time and energy to try and grind into the top 1000. It'd be a tough climb though, and I'd probably need to use a few stamina potions, so idk. This tempest trials was particularly fun, since I have had my reliable +1 Ike to carry me as my bonus unit lol. I've maxed out his HM, and I'm close to maxing out his SP at this point lmao. I didn't really use Ike prior to this TT, simply because I have so many red units, but after using him, I have a newfound respect for just how strong he is as a unit. Here he is with his Tempest Trials boosted stats:

My main clear team was him, Brave Ike (S supported with regular Ike because tbh they are amazing together), Nowi (tri adept 2 + sword breaker 2 = consistent Black Knight counter), and Mask Marth (Healer set with HP+5, Renewal 3, Hone Speed 3, and the HP+3 seal, caps out at 52 health and is decently bulky, and can fully heal most of my units). Nowi and Mask Marth have S support as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today is the last day of Tempest Trials. My rank is hovering around rank 1500 atm, and I'm trying to decide if I have the time and energy to try and grind into the top 1000. It'd be a tough climb though, and I'd probably need to use a few stamina potions, so idk. This tempest trials was particularly fun, since I have had my reliable +1 Ike to carry me as my bonus unit lol. I've maxed out his HM, and I'm close to maxing out his SP at this point lmao. I didn't really use Ike prior to this TT, simply because I have so many red units, but after using him, I have a newfound respect for just how strong he is as a unit. Here he is with his Tempest Trials boosted stats:

My main clear team was him, Brave Ike (S supported with regular Ike because tbh they are amazing together), Nowi (tri adept 2 + sword breaker 2 = consistent Black Knight counter), and Mask Marth (Healer set with HP+5, Renewal 3, Hone Speed 3, and the HP+3 seal, caps out at 52 health and is decently bulky, and can fully heal most of my units). Nowi and Mask Marth have S support as well.
I run a similar set with my Ike. I have Threaten Speed over Threaten Attack, but the latter is better for Heavy Blade.

My team was Ike, Brave Lyn, Linde, and Eirika. Ike is the Bonus Unit, Brave Lyn takes care of any flier or Distant Counter users (like Ryoma), Linde is my Blade tome user and was the only unit fast enough to double Black Knight and live (with Desperation; not even Reinhardt could OHKO BK and I wanted more HM Feathers), and Eirika was there to buff my units, more specifically Linde. I have had Deathless runs with this team, but sometimes I got pretty lucky with the enemy selection.

My favorite Tempest Trial so far is Hector's. The maps were short, which I prefer for a mode like this.

There are two routes you can go for:
1. Support your favorite of the two and go from there, especially if you want to see them win the whole thing. You might not earn as many points or get a high enough rank, but it's never bad to support for your favorites.
2. Support the one that will get curb-stomped. In this case, Sophia is going to get destroyed early on. This means that she will get all sorts of multipliers that will help you with your rank, which in turn gets you more Feathers when the round is over. If you're lucky, she could make it to the next round to earn 500 Feathers.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I run a similar set with my Ike. I have Threaten Speed over Threaten Attack, but the latter is better for Heavy Blade.

My team was Ike, Brave Lyn, Linde, and Eirika. Ike is the Bonus Unit, Brave Lyn takes care of any flier or Distant Counter users (like Ryoma), Linde is my Blade tome user and was the only unit fast enough to double Black Knight and live (with Desperation; not even Reinhardt could OHKO BK and I wanted more HM Feathers), and Eirika was there to buff my units, more specifically Linde. I have had Deathless runs with this team, but sometimes I got pretty lucky with the enemy selection.

My favorite Tempest Trial so far is Hector's. The maps were short, which I prefer for a mode like this.

There are two routes you can go for:
1. Support your favorite of the two and go from there, especially if you want to see them win the whole thing. You might not earn as many points or get a high enough rank, but it's never bad to support for your favorites.
2. Support the one that will get curb-stomped. In this case, Sophia is going to get destroyed early on. This means that she will get all sorts of multipliers that will help you with your rank, which in turn gets you more Feathers when the round is over. If you're lucky, she could make it to the next round to earn 500 Feathers.
That sounds like a great team. And yeah, I gave my Ike threaten atk to make his heavy blade work better lol. His self-healing came in clutch in a lot of situations thanks to fast proc'ing aether. I know what you mean about Reinhardt not OHKO'ing BK, I was surprised my first run by that. I had to let another unit take heavy damage to put some chip damage on BK, or Rein needed to have his special charged in order to guarantee a clean KO on BK. I've been using Subaki and my fliers as my main backup team instead, since my 5* Subaki with moonbow and quick riposte doesn't get doubled and can KO BK most of the time (sapphire lance ftw). He can also double BK on player phase if enough of my goad flier support units are in range lol.

Astellius

Smash Ace
My Ike hasn't seen any action in this TT because his Hero Merit was already maxed out. Instead, my main team has been Elincia, Brave Lucina, Brave Lyn, and a healer. The healer was originally Lachesis, but she maxed out her HM, so I switched to Sakura. Elincia and Lucina are S-supported, so with Lucina nearby, she has no trouble quadding pretty much everything under the sun. They usually get perfect runs.

That's the same build my Masked Marth runs, except with Hone Attack instead of Speed. She works really well as a medic, although she's maxed out on HM, so I've been running healers.

It's also fun to have characters support another iteration of themselves. My Tiki and Summer Tiki support each other, and do quite well together.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
It's also fun to have characters support another iteration of themselves. My Tiki and Summer Tiki support each other, and do quite well together.
I feel you, have the same thing with Robin and F!Robin. Just works nice together.

... and yes, I have Robin-Emblem + Olivia(Sword), which works strangels well against the current meta.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I feel you, have the same thing with Robin and F!Robin. Just works nice together.

... and yes, I have Robin-Emblem + Olivia(Sword), which works strangels well against the current meta.
Haha, yeah, I forgot, but I actually have them paired too! They do work pretty well together.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
My Ike hasn't seen any action in this TT because his Hero Merit was already maxed out. Instead, my main team has been Elincia, Brave Lucina, Brave Lyn, and a healer. The healer was originally Lachesis, but she maxed out her HM, so I switched to Sakura. Elincia and Lucina are S-supported, so with Lucina nearby, she has no trouble quadding pretty much everything under the sun. They usually get perfect runs.

That's the same build my Masked Marth runs, except with Hone Attack instead of Speed. She works really well as a medic, although she's maxed out on HM, so I've been running healers.

I know what you mean lol. I use my main team for the extra bonuses at the beginning of the day, but I've swapped all my units out except Ike, who is my only 40% bonus unit. The second team isn't strong enough to make it all the way through 7 maps, but it helps some of my less-used units get HM. Right now I'm working on my Summer Robin, Raven, and Priscilla. I'm not sure what the actual best set is for Robin, but I've been getting a lot of mileage out of this set (and yes, I've temporarily transferred Mask Marth's HP+3 seal lol).

I do quite enjoy sharing my units, I hope you guys don't mind the screenshots lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some unique builds you guys have in your barracks lol.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I do quite enjoy sharing my units, I hope you guys don't mind the screenshots lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some unique builds you guys have in your barracks lol.
Well, you lucky guy got a +spd S!Robin! You can slap Fury3 on it for an immensively double&tank potential, (+5 to all stats at 100% hp...!), but your current build is just fine, and likely better for PvE content.

Steady stance works on her surprisingly well too, if you ever consider it.

And unique builds?

I Summoner Supported her, because she'd be able to tank archers/mages, -and- heal back up with aether and Renewal. Her atk is thanks the Summoner support and the seal high enough to procc against the heavily boosted TT/GHB units too!

She's a blast to use.

My second Treasure. Naga+Seal+Distant Def ==> +10def/res while being attacked. I can kill Brave-Lyns with that, it's amazing. Reinhardt doesn't even scratch her. Julia is my most common Unit that breaks pity-rates, so it's "unlucky luck" I'd say.

BONUS:

And this is purely for jokes, for the upcoming Dragon-Voting-Gauntlet, I gave her these skills. Nothing will survive... mwahaha!

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So out of curiosity... Did any of you join the Discord for Gamepress website on FE Heroes? I've made an account there and submitted two GHB battles both on Infernal Mode (Clarissa and Robin). They got some good stuff.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Well, you lucky guy got a +spd S!Robin! You can slap Fury3 on it for an immensively double&tank potential, (+5 to all stats at 100% hp...!), but your current build is just fine, and likely better for PvE content.

Steady stance works on her surprisingly well too, if you ever consider it.

And unique builds?

I Summoner Supported her, because she'd be able to tank archers/mages, -and- heal back up with aether and Renewal. Her atk is thanks the Summoner support and the seal high enough to procc against the heavily boosted TT/GHB units too!

She's a blast to use.

My second Treasure. Naga+Seal+Distant Def ==> +10def/res while being attacked. I can kill Brave-Lyns with that, it's amazing. Reinhardt doesn't even scratch her. Julia is my most common Unit that breaks pity-rates, so it's "unlucky luck" I'd say.

BONUS:

And this is purely for jokes, for the upcoming Dragon-Voting-Gauntlet, I gave her these skills. Nothing will survive... mwahaha!
Alas, steady breath isn't going to be an option for my Summer Robin, I have but 1 brave Ike, and he is <3 not fodder lmao. I've thought about giving Robin fury for the reasons you stated and as you noted, the HP+ from her default A skill helps her be more consistent in PvE. 8 damage in recoil from fury + her harpoon would make it hard for her to be consistent in stamina modes like TT, and that's where I use her most, along with lance valoring new lance units I'm training lol.

Those guys look great! I especially like the Celica build. Heavy blade shenanigans are so much fun. I'd actually been considering something similar for my Brave Roy. I really really like galeforce shenanigans, but I feel like fury for his A skill, plus self-healing thanks to aether would make for an interesting build. idk, might be because I had so much fun with Ike during tempest, that I'm thinking of alternate heavy blade builds atm lmao. With full horse emblem buffs, his stats are SO good lmao:

The other option I've been considering is giving aether / galeforce to my Askr units, Sharena, Alfonse, and Anna. Mainly in order to help them score even better in arena for me lol, but also because I think it'd be cool. I'd likely start with either galeforce for Anna, or Aether for Alfonse. Idle thoughts; who knows if I'll still be thinking of this when I finally save up the feathers for it lmao. The merge for Reinhardt is definitely the next upgrade on my list (currently at 19K feathers, aaaaaalmost there).

---

Lastly, would anyone here like to exchange friend codes for Heroes? I wouldn't mind receiving some of your units during the upcoming gauntlet. I'm planning to send out my Reinhardt, so you can at least count on a consistent and strong unit during the trials lol, though I could send out my brave Roy, Ike, brave Ike, Black Knight, or Axe Azura as well. Here is my code, if anyone wishes to add me:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
So out of curiosity... Did any of you join the Discord for Gamepress website on FE Heroes? I've made an account there and submitted two GHB battles both on Infernal Mode (Clarissa and Robin). They got some good stuff.
I considered it, but I'm honestly far more used to reddits style of questionthreads, as it doesn't clutter the entire screen up, and doesn't meet as many conflicting informations, where 7 people try to offer you different things at the same time.

Just don't enjoy too big discords.

Alas, steady breath isn't going to be an option for my Summer Robin, I have but 1 brave Ike, and he is <3 not fodder lmao.
I said Steady Stance.
"If you get attacked, gain 6 armor." Aka, the BK skill.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I was in it for a little while, but I left. It's better than the subreddit's discord, which is far too big for me, but I didn't feel like sticking around. I'm still in the Fire Emblem GAF server, which is where the gamepedia people build the tier list (they actually sit down and go through units build by build and test them in the battle sim, it's actually interesting to see how much work they put into finding each unit's optimal build), but I don't talk in there very often myself. Since I have less time in general, I'm less active in most online forums at this point. (It may seem like I'm active here, but I only have to check / post once per day to keep up with it lol).

I considered it, but I'm honestly far more used to reddits style of questionthreads, as it doesn't clutter the entire screen up, and doesn't meet as many conflicting informations, where 7 people try to offer you different things at the same time.

Just don't enjoy too big discords.

I said Steady Stance.
"If you get attacked, gain 6 armor." Aka, the BK skill.
Ooooooh....Steady stance sounds intriguing, but I'm still pretty hesitant to use a limited availability unit. Won't get another 4* BK until there's another mini-Tempest Trials, I would guess, and who knows how long that'll be? Took me 2 revivals of Narcian before I finally started using him for lance breaker 3 fodder lol. Black Knight is so good, he's also another candidate for a feather project. Robin'd be a prime candidate among my current barracks for steady stance though.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Oh, unique builds? How's this for unique:

Hector.png

This is surely the finest Hector build imaginable.

Since she was recently maxed to 4*+10 and I finally gave her Gronnblade+, here's my Cecilia:

Cecilia.png

And, my Tiki is ready for the gauntlet:

Tiki.png

With a Def stat of 43, even armored characters like Hector are jealous! She can tank almost any physical attack, and she eats Armor Emblem teams alive.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I will also be giving out my Friend ID for Fire Emblem Heroes if anyone wants to add me: 7672157243

You can tell it's me if my name is showcased as Raymond (my actual name) and avatar hero is Brave Ike. I'll take the initiative and send out friend requests, starting with EnGarde EnGarde .

Last edited:
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. Hope you are all doing well!~

EnGarde EnGarde DarkAuraful DarkAuraful I've added both of you. Name is Symphonia and current lead is Reinhardt though I might change him later
Planning on supporting Sophia in the 1st round
If anyone wants to add me my ID is:8483353835

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
I have added everyone that's sent me a friend request so far. Thank you!

Oh, unique builds? How's this for unique:

View attachment 133080
This is surely the finest Hector build imaginable.

Since she was recently maxed to 4*+10 and I finally gave her Gronnblade+, here's my Cecilia:

And, my Tiki is ready for the gauntlet:

View attachment 133082

With a Def stat of 43, even armored characters like Hector are jealous! She can tank almost any physical attack, and she eats Armor Emblem teams alive.
That Hector! Lmao!

That Cecilia looks really good. I have trouble calc'ing stats on merged units; but I'm guessing yours is +spd? I've heard of the desperation set being excellent on +spd Cecilias, and while I have like 8 3* Cecilias myself, I still haven't gotten +spd myself yet lol. I also have been building my Cecilia, though mine is currently only 5*+1 (she's one of my long term merge projects because she's part of my main arena team), and +atk -def. I have been using a fury set on mine, since I rely on her to tank and destroy green and blue mages, which she does with little trouble thanks to horse buffs and g tomebreaker 3 lol.

That Tiki is also especially intriguing. I've heard that adult Tiki can deal especially well vs Brave Lyn, and with the right build, can take out all of the threatening B!Lyn sets (normal B!Lyn, brave bow B!Lyn, and cancel affinity B!Lyn).

---

As for voting gauntlet, looks like M!Corrin is up against Y!Tiki round 1. Y!Tiki is pretty popular, so I'm not sure how this round will go lol. If my boy ends up losing, I'm thinking team Fae, Nowi, or F!Corrin might be my second team to join lol.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Since we're sharing codes, mine is 8608857766, let me know if you add me! I may need to clean out my list a little, I think it might be getting full again. Right now I have PA Azura out in front, although I may change her out for the gauntlet.

That Hector! Lmao!

That Cecilia looks really good. I have trouble calc'ing stats on merged units; but I'm guessing yours is +spd? I've heard of the desperation set being excellent on +spd Cecilias, and while I have like 8 3* Cecilias myself, I still haven't gotten +spd myself yet lol. I also have been building my Cecilia, though mine is currently only 5*+1 (she's one of my long term merge projects because she's part of my main arena team), and +atk -def. I have been using a fury set on mine, since I rely on her to tank and destroy green and blue mages, which she does with little trouble thanks to horse buffs and g tomebreaker 3 lol.

That Tiki is also especially intriguing. I've heard that adult Tiki can deal especially well vs Brave Lyn, and with the right build, can take out all of the threatening B!Lyn sets (normal B!Lyn, brave bow B!Lyn, and cancel affinity B!Lyn).

---

As for voting gauntlet, looks like M!Corrin is up against Y!Tiki round 1. Y!Tiki is pretty popular, so I'm not sure how this round will go lol. If my boy ends up losing, I'm thinking team Fae, Nowi, or F!Corrin might be my second team to join lol.
Yes, I had fun coming up with all of the most useful things to put on Hector, since I needed to make room in my barracks. As for Cecilia, you're correct, she's +Spd/-Def. Desperation is a very good skill on her, it's been especially useful in conjunction with Darting Blow. With Hone Cav and Darting Blow, she gets 42 spd on the offensive, so she doubles most things. I also went with a 4*+10 since it's virtually the equivalent of a 5*+5, but at a fraction of the cost, and she's quite a common pull, so the 4*+10 route wouldn't take forever.

And, yes, Tiki can be a really nice check on Brave Lyn. To check every conceivable build, she would need to run Bowbreaker, but, with 43 def, she can tank most builds fine with QR while maintaining her utility against other units as well. The damage calculator shows she can tank a +10 neutral natured Lyn wielding a Brave Bow+, so that's pretty impressive. Since there's no breath breaker skill and Sacae's Blessing doesn't affect manaketes, she can always counter, and the damage she receives will always be neutral.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Since we're sharing codes, mine is 8608857766, let me know if you add me! I may need to clean out my list a little, I think it might be getting full again. Right now I have PA Azura out in front, although I may change her out for the gauntlet.

Yes, I had fun coming up with all of the most useful things to put on Hector, since I needed to make room in my barracks. As for Cecilia, you're correct, she's +Spd/-Def. Desperation is a very good skill on her, it's been especially useful in conjunction with Darting Blow. With Hone Cav and Darting Blow, she gets 42 spd on the offensive, so she doubles most things. I also went with a 4*+10 since it's virtually the equivalent of a 5*+5, but at a fraction of the cost, and she's quite a common pull, so the 4*+10 route wouldn't take forever.

And, yes, Tiki can be a really nice check on Brave Lyn. To check every conceivable build, she would need to run Bowbreaker, but, with 43 def, she can tank most builds fine with QR while maintaining her utility against other units as well. The damage calculator shows she can tank a +10 neutral natured Lyn wielding a Brave Bow+, so that's pretty impressive. Since there's no breath breaker skill and Sacae's Blessing doesn't affect manaketes, she can always counter, and the damage she receives will always be neutral.
Just so. ~ I accepted your friend request lol.

I also have given some of my favorite units silly skills just to clean out my barracks lmao (rally speed and pass 2 from a random Gaius, for example :p ). I've also been making 4*+10 versions of all the healers just so I can use them in tempest trials for hero merit grinding. Also been building them with defiant skills because tbh I can't think of a better way to use a random 4* Beruka or 4* Est atm. Those two are pretty far down on my list of units I would want to build. I've got a mostly complete 4*+8 Sophia, and a 4*+6 Virion I built out to clean out space. Sophia does an excellent job checking Brave Lyns, so long as they don't have cancel affinity, as I gave her a budget raven tome build (no 5* upgrades, but not + raurraven and tri adept 2). My next project unit is going to be Hana, who I'm pretty sure I have enough of to create a 4*+10 already lol. I'm just hoping I have an optimal nature one, +spd -res, I believe. I almost have enough Ninos to do the same, but I'm torn, because Nino is such a good unit. I'm tempted to go with a 5* Nino with the best nature, and use the rest for skill inheritance (draw back for everyone!)

Going the 4*+10 route with Cecilia was probably smarter tbh. I have been lucky so far in getting Reinhardts to merge (he's a little higher priority than Cecilia is), but having to put my feathers into merges does limit my other options for feather expenditures. I've got a whole pile of Cecilias just waiting for merging, but it's going to be months before I work through them all.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Turns out Sacred Coins are used for upgrading and forging sacred seals. There's three new seals we're going to be able to craft, each one with that works like Urvan against different weapons - one for melee weapons, one for bows/daggers, and one for tomes. So Panic Ploy 3, Distant Defense 3, and new seal that significantly reduces the damage you take form Dire Thunder are now going to be readily available to anyone able to farm up enough coins. Countering Reinhardt will be a lot easier now, thank goodness.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
You have to keep in mind, that Brave-weapon users now will have atk+3 seals too tho. So... rip my poor inigo. q.q

But I appreciate the Distant defense Seal. Now my Julia will have +14 Def&Res while being attacked.

Nah

Smash Champion
Upgrading sacred seals sounds cool, though getting Urvan-esque sacred seals does not

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
In that case, here's some of mine (though don't expect anything too mind blowing). Any advice for improvement is appreciated.

Her Defense is probably the biggest thing that'll catch someone off guard here. My Sophia has unnaturally high Defense for a mage, even without Fury, which makes me think she is +Def. I gave her Poison Strike 3 to help with her damage output. She has good Attack, but terrible Speed. But at least she'll be landing an extra 10 damage during the player phase. Sophia was the first unit i ever pulled in this game. I'll also be going with Sophia for the first round of the Voting Gauntlet.

I originally gave her Vantage 3 for the laughs but it actually works really well. I also gave her Triangle Adapt to take out Reds even better. Draconic Aura with it's 3-countdown works well, because having an increased countdown of 4 thanks to Lightning Breath+ isn't too bad. Her C-Slot is empty because i don't know what to do with it.

Hauteclere is basically a Legendary-tier weapon with a Killer effect. Michalis has Moonbow. This means Moonbow has a countdown of 1. So it activates with every other attack. This is actually pretty great. Iote's Shield is also a good skill to have and Threaten Def (which i haven't maxed out yet) will further help punish those who get hit by Moonbow. His B-Slot is empty because i don't know what to give him. His Support partner is Berkut, because i feel that their personalities are similar enough.

I'll post more unique builds later.

But I appreciate the Distant defense Seal. Now my Julia will have +14 Def&Res while being attacked.
Meanwhile, i just thought of my Black Knight build i posted in the last page and realzing just how much more broken it's gonna be with both Steady Stance AND and upgraded Distant Defense seal. It's gonna be so good. It's gonna be so evil. I love it.

So I'm replaying Genealogy, and I remember why I want a remake for it.
I want a remake too, so it can fix all the abysmal gameplay problems Genealogy has. I'm gonna be upset if we get Jugdral remakes before a Binding Blade remake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Turns out Sacred Coins are used for upgrading and forging sacred seals. There's three new seals we're going to be able to craft, each one with that works like Urvan against different weapons - one for melee weapons, one for bows/daggers, and one for tomes. So Panic Ploy 3, Distant Defense 3, and new seal that significantly reduces the damage you take form Dire Thunder are now going to be readily available to anyone able to farm up enough coins. Countering Reinhardt will be a lot easier now, thank goodness.
The best thing about these Sacred Seals is that if you put investment into them, you could use that level 3 SS and not have to sacrifice a 5 star. So you can get away with Distant Defense 3 and Panic Ploy 3 without having to sacrifice Celica for Distant Defense and Valter or Luke for Panic Ploy.
I am also glad about the Deflect Sacred Seals because they are a direct nerf to Reinhardt and Lyn, two very oppressive units right now.

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
I want a remake too, so it can fix all the abysmal gameplay problems Genealogy has. I'm gonna be upset if we get Jugdral remakes before a Binding Blade remake.
Genealogy is in my opinion, the most overrated game in the series. While the generation 1 story is really good, second gen throws all of that out of the water, very dissapointing in my opinion. But hey, at least the gameplay isn't as atrocious as Thracia 776!

Binding Blade is actually my second favourite game in the series, so a remake would make me really hyped. Wasn't the biggest fan of echoes, but that's mostly because of it's gameplay mechanics that are just.... strange.

Top Bottom