• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Has this happened to anybody?

Notice that the tomes and scrolls have a +0 bonus.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Hey guys, the first English trailer of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE has released
The first thing i noticed was: "Are those Netflix subtitles?"

Also, gameplay
If there are no non-Akaneia reps, this game can shove it, I guess.

Anyway, I think I'm lazy: I have yet to progress on Revelation's story. Last mission I did was the map with the Witches.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Has this happened to anybody?

Notice that the tomes and scrolls have a +0 bonus.
Maybe that's some kind of thing they do for My Castle enemies to keep them from getting too overpowered, or something?

/shot in the dark

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
If there are no non-Akaneia reps, this game can shove it, I guess.
That's.....not really a reason to not buy the game IMO. I would like more non-Akaneia reps such as Roy or Eirika but i'm fine with what we have. The game looks amazing both gameplay wise and visually.

Maybe that's some kind of thing they do for My Castle enemies to keep them from getting too overpowered, or something?

/shot in the dark
This is the first time its happened. And an unrelated thing to this, i was on the offensive side of one of the Castle battles, my only option was to rout the enemy since the boss was guarding the throne. I killed the boss and the game crashed. Maybe its because the entire enemy team had Aptitude+Felicia with Draconic Hex.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
That's.....not really a reason to not buy the game IMO. I would like more non-Akaneia reps such as Roy or Eirika but i'm fine with what we have. The game looks amazing both gameplay wise and visually.
Then again, they're only catering to their local fandom, anyway. In all fairness though, Fire Emblem started off as a JP-exclusive.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Some FE:Fates updates to share:

The Japanese Fire Emblem Fates website has released several new artworks on their background page for some of the characters in the game (if you're wondering what's the text underneath each artwork, it's the support conversations with each of those characters). I also enclosed the pictures in the spoilers tag below.

Adorable picture of Male Corrin and Kana. Seriously just look at these two.

Pretty neat picture of Azura and Shigure.

Cute picture of everyone's favorite beast kin children, Velouria and Selkie. They definitely achieved A support at this point.

A picture of Nina at her prime while Dwyer just looks at her and thinks, "What's her problem?"

This picture is pretty amusing the more I look at it.

In addition, the two Fire Emblem Fates 3DS themes featuring the most popular male and female characters from the official Japanes popularity poll have been released today in North America. I'm probably going to get them later today just for the Takumi and Oboro on each respective one.
Corrin and Kanna's picture is just so precious!

And Nina is absolutely hilarious! The Fates artists are too amazing.

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
Some FE:Fates updates to share:

The Japanese Fire Emblem Fates website has released several new artworks on their background page for some of the characters in the game (if you're wondering what's the text underneath each artwork, it's the support conversations with each of those characters). I also enclosed the pictures in the spoilers tag below.

Adorable picture of Male Corrin and Kana. Seriously just look at these two.

Pretty neat picture of Azura and Shigure.

Cute picture of everyone's favorite beast kin children, Velouria and Selkie. They definitely achieved A support at this point.

A picture of Nina at her prime while Dwyer just looks at her and thinks, "What's her problem?"

This picture is pretty amusing the more I look at it.

In addition, the two Fire Emblem Fates 3DS themes featuring the most popular male and female characters from the official Japanes popularity poll have been released today in North America. I'm probably going to get them later today just for the Takumi and Oboro on each respective one.
The more I look at these, the more I wish a FE Fates anime is made.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Check out this awesome video about Hoshido I stumbled upon, featuring Sakura's VA no less :p
Nohr version pending.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Nice. Binding Blade is my 2nd favorite Fire Emblem game so its nice seeing someone else play it. Here are some tips from me: Lilina and Sophia are two of the best characters in the game. The only problem is that they both start out at lv.1 (Lilina joins in Ch.8, Sophia in Ch.14). If you can get past the initial training, i can guarantee that they will be amazing. Lilina is also the best candidate for wielding Forblaze as she has the highest magic stat out of any playable mage in the game. Same goes for Sophia as she has the highest magic stat out of the three Shamans and she is the best candidate for wielding Apocalypse.

Also, i recommend maxing out Roy and Lilina's supports, not just because of the ship but because they both get really good boosts and its the fastest building support in the game (you can literally get B-Rank in the chapter Lilina joins in).

You are aware of how to get each of the divine weapons, right? In case you don't know
Complete Ch.8 with Lilina alive
Complete Ch.12 within 20 turns. If you recruited Elphin, he must stay alive
Complete Ch.14 within 25 turns and with Sophia alive. This is hard since Sophia is an Est-Type and Ch.14 is a desert
Complete Ch.16 without killing Douglas
Complete Ch.20 within 25 turns and with Shanna/Thany, Thite, Juno and Zealots alive. Alternatively, if you took the Sacae route, you'll receive Maltet at the start of Ch.21
Complete Ch.20 within 25 turns and Dayan, Sue and Sin alive. Alternatively, if you took the Illa route, you'll recive Murgleis at the start of Ch.21
Automatically received at the start of Ch.21
Complete Ch.21 within 30 turns and with Milady and Zeiss alive
And then the Sword of Seals is obtained through the story. Having all of the divine weapons intact by the end of Ch.22 will allow you to continue to the true final boss
And if Roy deals the final blow to the final boss using the Sword of Seals, you get the true ending

Oh boy! Your gonna love Ch.21. Because that's a chapter where enemies spawn based on where your at and not based on turns.
Thanks for all this! It looks useful, so I'll keep it on hand. I just picked up Lilina, and she seems pretty easy to level so far, and Lugh hasn't been so lucky with his stat gains, so I rather expect he'll be benched. Shanna, on the other hand, decided that, while she may be a pegasus knight, she has the heart of a knight, as her defense has risen above everyone who's not a knight. She has ended up super tanky, which is weird for a pegasus knight. She also has really high res. I think she must've stolen everyone else's res points, because almost everyone else is running around with only one or two points, if they have any at all... lol.

I also now check which chapters have reinforcements ahead of time, just so as not to be blindsided by unusual spawns (like Rutger and his group spawning in the middle of the field in Ch. 4 lol).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally had time to proceed further into Conquest by taking care of Forrest and Ophelia's paralogues as well as Chapter 21

Elise is excited to meet Leo's son, Forrest, but Leo isn't. Heck, Leo is apparently cold towards his son at the start, but after Forrest gets kidnapped, Leo think it's time to take action.

This paralogue was hard! I had to restart about 3 or 4 times after one of my units died (some of which due to RNG shenanigans where the enemy had a 1% chance to crit... and they actually succeed).

When I first learned that engaging with an enemy unit would automatically summon a berserker to start moving toward the prison to take out Forrest (and that Berserker conveniently had Locktouch to break through the prison door), I thought you needed to have all your units right by the upper wall to ensure maximum success. Turns out I was wrong.

I ended up clearing this map by starting from the left room at the beginning of the hallway, took out the three enemy units there with the help of Nina, Selena, and Leo, had Benny+Felicia go further up and begin handling the units in the large room above, unlocked the bottom left door with Nina, then proceeded to take out all of the enemy units in the large room with everyone else. After I took care of them, I then had everyone else move toward the large right room. Things went according to plan, as by the time I took out all the enemy units there, I was able to take out the Berserker and the two Paladins before Forrest's prison would be unlocked.

I also had to rely on Leo with a boost from Azura's song to take out the boss in the end. I really had to play it safe since the boss had a small chance of landing crits on many of my units, and considering the RNG shenanigans that happened in my previous attempts, I really wanted to play it safe. Leo luckily pulled off a crit right away, and the map was cleared. I did forget to open the chest at the bottom right though; it had 5000 gold... arghhhhh... good thing I have the gold grinding DLC though.

So Forrest and Leo make amends, and then I see his supports. Turns out the reason why Forrest likes dressing up as a girl is because when Forrest was a child, he wore Elise'e hand-me-down dress for fun, and Leo commented that it looked adorable on him. Moved by his father's words, Forrest began knitting women's clothes, and it wasn't long before he found himself wearing it. All of this is revealed in their C-support, and it was definitely an "awww" moment.
So after the challenge from Forrest's paralogue, I decided to do some Boo Camp grinding to get ready for the next child unit I would recruit. Once again, RNG shenanigans happens in one of my runs where I used my avatar, all alone, with Odin or an Attack Guard against a Faceless. Odin could attack twice, unlike me, but Odin missed the second time despite having a roughly 80% chance of landing a hit, and then the Faceless gets a crit on me... crazy I tell you.

After the grinding, it was time to fetch Ophelia's daughter. She's looking for the "ultimate tome," but bandits arrive, so we got to take care of them.

This map was a decent challenge. I only succeeded in visiting the left most houses, the other two were taken out by enemy units before I could reach them. At least I was able to get a Horse Spirit from one of them.

For their debut battle, Forrest and Ophelia got really unlucky. Roughly 80% of the time, they were missing their attacks despite the game telling me otherwise.

Then after the battle, Ophelia gets her own personal tome! If I'm not mistaken, I believe she's the only child unit in the entire game to have a weapon exclusive for herself. Missiletain is pretty solid from what I experienced thus far.

While I'm not too much of a Owain/Odin fan, I still find him memorable for his whimsical dialogue, so to see Ophelia inherit that dialogue AND being as upbeat as her grandmother was was quite enjoyable for me. Definitely pairing her with Forrest for the maximum mage potential.
We're walking up the Eternal Stairway, and we suddenly have to deal with an ongoing horde of Faceless. Worst yet, they are coming from Iago, and Corrin and his army doesn't realize that.

To be honest, I find it random that Iago suddenly went from "You're such an inspiring role model, Corrin. You'll succeed in the invasion of Hoshido. I'm counting on you" after the events of Chapters 13 and 15, to "Let's make Corrin suffer!" I mean, I get it that Iago is supposed to be a douchebag villain who likes to lie, but the writing felt lazy here (not to mention counterproductive because by summoning an army of Faceless, Iago also wants to wipe out everyone else in Corrin's army, the Nohrian royal siblings among them. Guess that's another point why a lot of people don't seem to like Conquest's story.

This was a heart-pounding map though. It's Chapter 7 all over again, but this time, all the Faceless have Savage Blow instead of Poison Touch (some of them also have an ability that prevents you from gaining experience should you defeat them). You also have Golems around, and there are multiple Dragon Vein spots to stop the Faceless from moving. The goal is to have all your units escape, and Faceless are being summoned infinitely. Those spots definitely helped tremendously, as it prevented the Faceless from being too annoying, but you still had to be careful when you had to use the Dragon Veins at the right time.

The boss at the end of the level is a Faceless team-up where one of them has an Arms Scroll. The very end of his chapter is where things got pretty suspenseful. I wanted that Arms Scroll, so I had Keaton+Camilla weaken it, then I tried to have Xander land the killing blow... but that Faceless would still live with one HP, and he couldn't land a crit for that matter, so I had to use Charlotte instead. Charlotte landed the killing blow, but now, there were 5 Faceless at the very top. I was shaking at that point because it looked they were all going to overwhelm Charlotte, and I didn't want to lose her considering everything was going pretty well. I had Benny weaken one of the Faceless, while Forrest finished it off. I made sure Azura and Corrin fled right away before things got ugly. I prayed for the best... turns out 3 Faceless went after Keaton, and he lived. One of the Savage Blows did 11 damage to Camilla though... scary stuff (she was around mid-range in HP at that point). Charlotte did finish off one of the remaining Faceless though. Once that ordeal was over, I had everyone flee. I cleared this map in 10 turns.

This time around, Ophelia and Forrest really did a good job here. Heck, Ophelia helped a lot in this chapter with taking out most of the Golems and some of the Faceless; same could be said with Forrest.

Cut to the events after the chapter, and we are still facing Faceless. Azura and Xander encourage me to move despite me being reluctant considering the circumstances. I eventually make it up the Eternal Stairway... until it's revealed that a Faceless was following me this whole time. Just as it was about to kill me... Lilith intervenes and takes the hit. I gasped, though a little less dramatically as I did in Birthright Chapter 12.

Much of Lilith's dying dialogue was similar to Birthright's with a few changes here and there (there was even the same line "The Yato blade chose you, Corrin," except it was said by Azura before Lilith's death instead of Ryoma after the event). Corrin also screams "NOOOO" instead of "WAAHHHH" here. The Faceless is then taken down by Xander and Azura, and then Xander gives an inspiring speech much like Ryoma did.

Some memorable moments from this conversation:

Azura's quote perfectly sums up a good portion of my Conquest play through, and I'm sure many others can attest to that. There have been a good number of maps where Xander was a very important unit to make my play through easier.

Then there was this:

Corrin isn't even smiling here! I guess that was a development error.

And with that, the next chapter is when the "Battle agains the Hoshidan siblings begins." As such, I'm going to take care of the last four paralogues I need to accomplish beforehand: Sophie, Midori, Soleil, and Percy's (couldn't get Dwyer again sadly, but I'm definitely going to get him when I play Revelation). I think it's fitting to grab all my children units first before the part when the Hoshido invasion really kicks in.

jigglesthepuff

Smash Apprentice
i heard something about a fan translation of fates a couple months ago. anybody know what happened to that?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
i heard something about a fan translation of fates a couple months ago. anybody know what happened to that?
The original translation team finished what they set out to do initially. I believed they released what they had and a new translation team is taking care of translating the rest of the game.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Thanks for all this! It looks useful, so I'll keep it on hand. I just picked up Lilina, and she seems pretty easy to level so far, and Lugh hasn't been so lucky with his stat gains, so I rather expect he'll be benched. Shanna, on the other hand, decided that, while she may be a pegasus knight, she has the heart of a knight, as her defense has risen above everyone who's not a knight. She has ended up super tanky, which is weird for a pegasus knight. She also has really high res. I think she must've stolen everyone else's res points, because almost everyone else is running around with only one or two points, if they have any at all... lol.

I also now check which chapters have reinforcements ahead of time, just so as not to be blindsided by unusual spawns (like Rutger and his group spawning in the middle of the field in Ch. 4 lol).
One of the best things about Lilina is that, once she promotes into a Sage, you'll forget that healing items exist. When using healing staffs, Lilina heals so much. You can have her heal with a Heal Staff and she'll restore HP as if she were using a Mend Staff.

In my previous tips post, i mentioned something about the Ilia and Sacae routes. Here's how you access them:
Ilia route is unlocked if the combined EXP of Shanna and Thite is greater than the combined EXP of Sue and Sin.
Sacae route is unlocked if the combined EXP of Sue and Sin is greater than Shanna and Thite.

Each route has one exculsive character, Ilia route gives you the 3rd Pegasus Sister, Juno while Sacae route gives you Daygar (i think that's his name)

NOW FOR THE BIGGEST TIP OF ALL
This is a map of Ch.14

As you can see, there are things buried in the ground. Thieves have a 100% chance of picking them up, except for the Guiding Ring. The Guiding Ring can only be picked up by Sophia and she has a 100% chance to do so. Also, this chapter is one of the hardest because not only do you have a turn limit if you want to unlock the sidequest (to get Forblaze), but you also have to keep Sophia alive and she's lv.1. And it doesn't help that this chapter is a desert and a Fog of War map.

I said before that Sophia is amazing. This is how i train her: In Ch.14x (the sidequest), there is a Druid with Eclipse and a Physic Staff. Surround the Druid so he can't move and attack and then have Sophia kill him (it will take SEVERAL hits). Do the same for the Archers. By the time your done with the chapter, Sophia should be around lv.8 if done properly.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I am back social! Been awhile since i have been here, but I know how I can be here even more! I am doing to give me experience of the terrifying PMU(Pick my units) here! No spoilers of the story so don't worry! Here are the units! http://pastebin.com/P2NX4iQq

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
So, here's my MyCastle code, if anyone's interested.

01582-82370
72843-50492

Unrelated: If Elise looked like this:

I would've totally paired my Corn with her.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Having pretty much finished everything there is for me to do (besides the DLCs, which I will get to those eventually), I'm definitely gonna be taking a break from playing Fates. I might do another playthrough on all three routes as female Corrin but that will have to wait some other time.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I beat Revelations on Lunatic/Classic. Some of the levels were fine, others were just annoying, and a couple of them were actually fun. I don't want to see FE do this three-game thing in the future. They could make two solid games at one time, but three is clearly really pushing it.

Chapter 27 was absolutely awful, with the bizarre starting positions. Did they design that level in under a minute? I beat it on second try by having Kaden and Ryoma use a choke point to dodge tank everything, but seriously. That was just dumb.

The endgame level was surprisingly fun in its bizarre design, however. It was kind of dumb how it had turn 1 reinforcements rather than just having them there at the start of the match, but it was manageable. Once I figured out there was a pattern to the way the enemies spawned, it became an interesting fight of trying to get as much damage in on the boss while keeping the reinforcements at bay at the same time. I felt pressured, but it wasn't unreasonable and I even managed to beat it on first try.

Last edited:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
A funny thing that happened to me yesterday on For Glory which is worth sharing:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
I did close to the same thing. My opponent, a DK got to the ledge and I walked slowly over while he proceeded to drop and regrab the ledge a couple of times. So i just DL tippered him and he went flying. It was great

Astellius

Smash Ace
A funny thing that happened to me yesterday on For Glory which is worth sharing:
One of the best things about Lilina is that, once she promotes into a Sage, you'll forget that healing items exist. When using healing staffs, Lilina heals so much. You can have her heal with a Heal Staff and she'll restore HP as if she were using a Mend Staff.

In my previous tips post, i mentioned something about the Ilia and Sacae routes. Here's how you access them:
Ilia route is unlocked if the combined EXP of Shanna and Thite is greater than the combined EXP of Sue and Sin.
Sacae route is unlocked if the combined EXP of Sue and Sin is greater than Shanna and Thite.

Each route has one exculsive character, Ilia route gives you the 3rd Pegasus Sister, Juno while Sacae route gives you Daygar (i think that's his name)

NOW FOR THE BIGGEST TIP OF ALL
This is a map of Ch.14

As you can see, there are things buried in the ground. Thieves have a 100% chance of picking them up, except for the Guiding Ring. The Guiding Ring can only be picked up by Sophia and she has a 100% chance to do so. Also, this chapter is one of the hardest because not only do you have a turn limit if you want to unlock the sidequest (to get Forblaze), but you also have to keep Sophia alive and she's lv.1. And it doesn't help that this chapter is a desert and a Fog of War map.

I said before that Sophia is amazing. This is how i train her: In Ch.14x (the sidequest), there is a Druid with Eclipse and a Physic Staff. Surround the Druid so he can't move and attack and then have Sophia kill him (it will take SEVERAL hits). Do the same for the Archers. By the time your done with the chapter, Sophia should be around lv.8 if done properly.
Thanks! Although I actually ended up not reading this post until after I did Ch. 14, lol, but I know how those desert chapters work, so I looked up a map for it (serenesforest has one where you can read the stuff on it). I also opted not to train Sophia, as she has difficulty hitting anything being level 1 and wielding heavy, inaccurate dark tomes. Everything in this game already seems to have low hit rates, so it looked like it would take too much work to bring her up to speed.

My Clarine seems to be a shiny object or something. I swear, she attracts the attention of all the enemies in range. They'll have a 0% hit chance and still go for her, passing up everyone else, and then she'll kill them. Well, usually they'll target Roy if he's there, but he's usually sitting around the back of the bus being pretty useless, haha...

D

Deleted member 189823

Weekend was lit, with EagleLAN and all. Got another chance to play Ryo senseipai before I leave back to my world. Shoutouts to @IndigoSSB once again for meeting up for a few sets of Corrin dittos. **** was lit. Also shoutouts to meeting MVG Yura, what a nice guy.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I also opted not to train Sophia, as she has difficulty hitting anything being level 1 and wielding heavy, inaccurate dark tomes.
Yeah, i will admit, i did the same thing on my first playthrough. But on my second playthrough i decided to train her and it was worth it. You are at least using Raigh, right? You'll want a Shaman/Druid to wield Apocalypse (its the most powerful tome in the Elibe series and it gives a +5 magic boost). If your not using Raigh, then your only other dark magic users would be Niime but she's the worst of the three Shamans. She joins as a Druid but she joins at lv.18 meaning she has two chances to increase her stats and her growths rates are abysmal. You'll probably only see her HP go up. I would only use Niime if Raigh or Sophia haven't been trained.

My Clarine seems to be a shiny object or something. I swear, she attracts the attention of all the enemies in range. They'll have a 0% hit chance and still go for her, passing up everyone else, and then she'll kill them.
Interesting. This never happens to my Clarine. She usually gets killed. The reason enemies are going after her is probably because she's the weakest unit on the battlefield and the enemy prioritizes killing the closest weakest unit.

Roy if he's there, but he's usually sitting around the back of the bus being pretty useless, haha...
So the thing about Roy is, he's actually a decent unit, but the game is designed to hate him. He's got decent growths but his main problem is, once his Rapiers break, he'll usually be stuck using Iron Swords since money is so tight in this game, even with a Silver Card. Iron Weapons barely kill in this game. If gold was more available, you would probably be able to supply Roy with more decent weapons.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Looks like it'll be Niime with Apocalypse then, although I'll try a little of the arena with Sophia, as there's one in the chapter I'm on (17). Maybe I'll use her. And, with Clarine, she's hardly the weakest the unit, and enemies would literally pass up opportunities to throw a javelin at her instead of people who couldn't hit back. Lol. Also, they even went after her when I was training Lilina. Lilina was like a level 10 mage, and Clarine was a level 5 valkyrie. Maybe they go for healers?

And I've always had much more money than I needed. There's, like, an arena pretty much every few chapters, and there are tons of chests. What's holding Roy back more than weapons, though, is that he doesn't promote until near the end of the game, so he's stuck with crappy movement and stats when everyone else in my army is promoted.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Steadily making progress in Bravely Second. Earlier I got to the start of Chapter...3, I think? Just got to the continent where Florem is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I keep forgetting I'm not playing as Mewtwo whenever I play as Corrin. Normally I don't do anything to silly, but I keep doing using Corrin's Jab 1 and then following it up with a D-tilt or Up-tilt instead of, you know, a regular rapid jab.

At least I'm not using Dair offstage too often.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Remember that Hoshido trivia video I found and posted earlier?
NOHR EDITION INBOUND
This time featuring Ophelia's VA, Angela Marie Volpe.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
with Clarine, she's hardly the weakest the unit, and enemies would literally pass up opportunities to throw a javelin at her instead of people who couldn't hit back. Lol. Also, they even went after her when I was training Lilina. Lilina was like a level 10 mage, and Clarine was a level 5 valkyrie
The game must love you then because this NEVER happens to me.

And I've always had much more money than I needed. There's, like, an arena pretty much every few chapters, and there are tons of chests.
I'm guessing you have more luck with arenas than i do. I tend not to use arenas unless its Ch.17 and maybe Ch.20 (in the Ilia route) because if its not those chapters, the arenas are placed somewhere risky. In Ch.7, the arena is close to the start but its a chapter where i have a lot of trouble with so i can't afford to have weakened units. In Ch.13, the arena is placed at the end of the map and i know that something BS is gonna happen in the arena forcing me to restart the chapter. But Ch.17 (Ilia route) has the best arena as its close to the start and you don't have to deal with a whole lot. Ch.20's arena (Ilia route) is also good but you have to get past the secluded Ballista first. This is why most of my gold comes from chests and villages. But this is just me.

What's holding Roy back more than weapons, though, is that he doesn't promote until near the end of the game, so he's stuck with crappy movement and stats when everyone else in my army is promoted.
Ah, well there's actually a simple trick to work around that: give him the Boots. He'll get 6 movement before he promotes (meaning he'll have 7 movement as a Master Lord). As for stats, what i would do is give him some of the stat-boosters i find along the way. It helps. But only give him stat-boosters once he's reached lv.20. That way, you have full control over which stats you want to boost. Its like a mini-promotion

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I DID IT!

I beat Revelations after 2 weeks of having to deal with school

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I am extremely close to beating Conquest Lunatic/Classic. Chapter 27 is short and simple enough, so the only thing standing in between me and my bragging rights is the endgame level. That said...

Staff Savant, Inevitable End, and an Enfeeble Staff.
That means the staff has a range of 10, can't break, and can stack. And there's three of these maids. That means it's possible a character can have all of their stats dropped by 12 in just a single turn if all those maids gang up on them. Oh, and then there's a pair of Great Masters closer to the southern side of the map with the same combo, along with a third one holding a Hexing Rod. This is going to be fun.

On an entirely different note, I captured a maid in the battle before, and her name in my prison showed up as Nina. That's a bit surprising, that they'd use a name of someone else in the game.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Sadly the money i spent in other player castle dont go to then, I'm going almost all days to armaggon castle (and others that have dusk armory) to buy iron swords (i want a forged iron sword to my hoshidan Kana)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Well, here's the maid Nina I told you about, paired up with the other Nina. I still can't believe they reused that name.

I love the malicious look generic maids have on their face with their eyes being shaded and whatnot. I find it kind of hilarious. I might just bring her along in the final battle just because she's the only character I have with an S-rank in staves.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So what are your thoughts on the new Fire Emblem mobile game? I'm interested in how it will turn out.
Even though we've played Fire Emblem on mobile using emulators.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Lifetime sales of Fire Emblem Fates is at 1.84 million units sold. And this is before Fates is released in Europe.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
So what are your thoughts on the new Fire Emblem mobile game? I'm interested in how it will turn out.
Even though we've played Fire Emblem on mobile using emulators.
Seems like the game will be more accessible than a standard game but it will also have all the key elements of the series.
Let the hype begin.​

Top Bottom