• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin Discord!

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
Hey y'all! I'm the admin for the Marcina Discord and I made the Corrin one since I figured we'd get a lot of crossover (people may be switching mains, unfortunately).

Click here to join the Corrin Discord!

Feel free to join us anytime! We're already pushing 100 members. We do have rules that I ask that you brush up (they can be found in #stuff_to_read). For convenience, I'll post the rules below. The first four are the big rules, the other four are more intricate ones.

(1) No NSFW Posts. Mainly images but applies to comments too. This results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see what you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.

(2) No Character Bashing - Don’t bash our main, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against our character.

(3) Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for our character mains, anybody against that goal will be removed.

(4) No spamming the chats. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.

(5) If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.

(6) Do not change your name to be the same as someone else. Attempting to masquerade as another person is a bannable offense.

(7) Please use the channels for their intended purpose.

(8) Please show respect when you’re in the voice chats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are completely unfamiliar with Discord, read this!

What is Discord?

Discord is an instant messenger (think Skype, or IRC) that has been making leaps and bounds within many gaming communites, the Smash community being no exception.

What can it do?

Discord can allow you to chat with multiple people online with little lag between messages in real-time (as opposed to needing to refresh the page ala Reddit). There are different channels set up to help filter you through different types of discussion

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Why not Skype? Just about every other character main board uses it

DSKA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Farorecast
Dang, I was just about to make this, too.
I've been wanting Corrin in Smash since I first saw gameplay of If.
:[

M@v

Subarashii!
This Discord ad kind of got lost in all the shuffle of release day . It actually has several hundred members already and has been online since December. Its kind of silly to have multiple discords for the same character, so we should stick to the established one. Thanks to all those who want to help out the Corrin community though!

Last edited:

Swoobatfanatic

Smash Rookie
Do you have to strictly main the character, or can you join if you have him as one of your secondaries?

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
You can join no matter what, it's a public chatroom. There are people there that don't play Corrin at all but are there to ask for games witht he corrin players in order to learn the MU.

Katzwinkel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gastlis
3DS FC
3952-7305-2401
I joined but I'm seriously confused over the layout. Is every channel a voice channel? I thought I connected to the lounge but I can't see anyone's messages, just notifications that they're typing. I'm on mobile, btw.

EDIT: you need to flair yourself in order to use the proper channels, I would have known that if I read the rules lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

I think I took off after like 30 seconds because there was like 100 members, everyone """"talking"""" over each other and with anything but Smash. urgh, these new trends that came with Brawl 4....

Top Bottom