• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin 8.0 viability?

llams

Smash Rookie
Corrin got a lot of changes in the newest patch, so I was just wondering how much they've changed.

llams

Smash Rookie
Obviously she was buffed. I’m wondering how she’ll fair competitively and what tier she could be with these buffs. They seem to have fixed a lot of her issues such as her low kill power and also gained a really safe kill option and option in neutral since full hop pin is safe on shield now.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
She's significantly better now, hard to say exactly how much for sure. She should have a good shot at being top 40 now. You could potentially even make a case for top 30, if you're optimistic.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if people are trolling or not. She's legit faster than in Smash 4, and she was high tier back then (some even argued top tier). She's not low tier anymore, the buffs were too significant.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I wasn't trolling, I said "probably" which leaves room for me to be wrong. Corrin's issue is that everyone else got faster around her, and there are many more effective threats in Ultimate. I'm happy she was buffed, but still needs more imo

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
After some more time playing her myself and watching Cosmos play her, I think she's top 25, possibly top 20.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Top Bottom