• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Convince me to play King K. Rool again

D

Deleted member

Since I can't talk about it in the popular thread, I have to explain here.

King K. is currently my only character in Elite Smash, and he's been there for months because I'm honestly too afraid to play him again. I don't hate the character, I'm afraid to go on yet another losing streak with him.

Last weekend, I wanted to improve with Donkey Kong, a real main, after being too afraid to not get anywhere with him. Of like 4 people I played, I could only beat the 2nd one. After that, I lost faith.

I don't want to experience that again, as there's no one else I genuinely main (I play a lot of top tiers for the wrong reasons). What would you do if you wanted to go back to KKR but were too afraid?

D

Deleted member

At this point I don’t think Smash is the right game for you if you care this much about winning. Go and play a single player game where you don’t have to worry about winning and can just have fun.

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
if you wanna find a main, set up a lv 9 cpu and just keep picking random until someone clicks

Top Bottom