• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller won't stop shielding?

ThatLittleRobot

Smash Rookie
I don't know if it's just a controller problem or if it's Project M. I play with my friends on dolphin, but sometimes, I get stuck in shield. I plug out the controller and plug it back in, and it stops for a bit, but then it goes back to shielding again. It doesn't do this for any other game I play, just Project M. Even when I play on my Wii it happens as well. Is there anything I can do? If it's the controller, can I go inside and change anything?

LSSH | fish

Smash Rookie
You can use a triwing screwdriver to open up your controller and take out the L R and Z buttons, then plug into your wii and see if it still isn't working. Then you can tell whether or not its an issue with your controller or just the buttons. I don't think its a dolphin thing since it happens on your wii as well. Once you find out what the issue is with the controller you can either get replacement parts/make modifications to fix the problem.

Top Bottom