• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller to buy

anne_bonny

Smash Rookie
How is your experience with buying used controllers online?

I'm wondering if I should get a 2008 White new vs a Platinum New and used 2008 white

rupan

Smash Cadet
I mainly used eBay, from what I've seen my experience with buying controllers has been okay. The first controller that I bought was completely normal until I saw that the grip on the control stick was a cheap knock off so I might buy a new one soon, other than that it works fine. The second controller I bought was perfectly fine, it was just worn down from being old.

I recommend you get a new one, if you have the money for it. I can't afford new ones so I go with the used ones, and the used ones are a hit or miss.

rupan

Smash Cadet
Not sponsored or anything, and I know it's kind of expensive, but controller chaos isn't advertised here for no reason. That's where I got my HungryBox Controller, and oh my god was it worth it.
Im out here hella broke, I'll have to stick to buying regular controllers until I save up enough money. It does look really promising though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom