• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller help!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Alright, so last night I figured out how to do this (without TAS :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebsxrZwGP_4

It was probably the most fun thing I've done so far in melee, so I kept practicing it for about an hour or less, then I shut off the cube. I woke up this morning and noticed I couldn't control my spacies very well like I used to. My controller stick is all weird. Is it just loose? is that a good thing? Or will it advance the breakage of my controller? If it's just lose I guess I can get used to it rright?

Oh I have a platinum controller, its about 2 years old

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
as far as i know moonwalking does affect the control stick... and yes it makes it loose.
its not a good thing... it is advancing the breakage of your controller

Zodiac

Smash Master
as far as i know moonwalking does affect the control stick... and yes it makes it loose.
its not a good thing... it is advancing the breakage of your controller
Loose control sticks are bad, you need to exert more effort to make a movement which takes more time and gives your opponent more time to react to you, stiff control sticks (not broken stiff) but stiff control sticks are the best because it takes minimal time and effort to do any said combination of movements.

melee43vr

Smash Rookie
is it easy to replace joysticks in them? its hard to find GC controllers now

Top Bottom