• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control Setups

Ithnex

Smash Rookie
Hey folks, Ithnex here and today I'm curious what control setups you use with :mewtwopm:. Personally I use Left trigger set to jump and my C-Stick Set to attack so I can use Neutral air whilst float cancelling and Tap jump off. But let me know what kind of controls you have!

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Shoulder button jump (I use Z) and c-stick attack are almost essential in my opinion. I leave tap jump on, but if DJC teleports get removed in 3.6 then there's not a particularly strong argument either way since Mewtwo has no instant DJ land, otherwise makes minimal use of DJC tech, and has a lackluster usmash OoS.

My setup is pretty out there - left side of the controller is all default, but I use R attack, Z jump, Y footstool, X shield, A grab, B special, and c-attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom