• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control Freak - FalseFalco's combo video

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Filefront takes inactive downloads off when they arent downloaded for a while.

I can upload it by tomorrow for you.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
falseflaco ur video iz sew kewl i wach it evry time i m goin 2 plai falco n i studi you're evry move u r my inspriatin too keep on playin SSMB

thnx

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Honestly guys, get VLC. It's actually godly because it plays EVERYTHING. Literally. Not to mention its excellent playback quality.

It'll make Control Freak that much better for you. You'll not only wet your pants, but with VLC your head may also explode.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Holy crap carl I just watched this. You did the EXACT same thing I had for my intro. The LETS BEGIN! Part I had after a countdown, then it goes into Rush Is Mine. LOL

The editing and music was simply glorious. This is mah new favorite vid EVER.

XThe KneeX

Smash Rookie
I liked the second song. I didn't like the combos however. Sorry just being honest. But your falco looks good. not the combos though...

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
pretty good, but nothing crazy special
May b im bored of combo vids of falco lol xD

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
Nice combo video FalseFalco, I like these combos, really creative. I play somewhat like this, but you have better control than I do. Good stuff, keep it up! ;)

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Hey Carl it wont let me download it anymore.(I had it before but my computer got screwed)

What was the name of the first song? I know the second or third one was an incarnation of Gigadelic(from my SM experience)

But I cant stop thinking about the first one.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
the lack of DI spoiled it IMO silent wolf was tellin the truth it made the falco look repetitive iswell because of the terrible DI from fox. i saw only 4 SHINES Di'd in an entire 10 min combo vid lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yo 1:13 - 1:20 was an ill Forward bite. Forward definatly re-invented the Grab trixies. but it was a good imitation.

pretty good falco, i agree with SW needs more DI in the video.
Yeah man I totally based everything on things Forward did after it was made :laugh:

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
False Falco where did you get the Panda Chan song from? I looked it up and all the torrents on the internet that have it are either gone by now or too difficult to understand. Its not on Itunes or Limewire either.

Can you rapidshare it?

Top Bottom