• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control Freak - FalseFalco's combo video

FalseFalco

Smash Master
WARNING
This combo video was created solely to present FalseFalco's creative, inspiring combos in a colorful and happy display of clips and editing.

Google Video

oh yea fastfox, i couldnt reanact that >_>
especially since every combo on space animals i saw can be done on a lv 1 cause you guys DI falco combos like pros.
it was entertaining enough though, and i understand what you said in the beginning so i won talk **** then...anymore. nice video.

Damax

Smash Lord
oh yea fastfox, i couldnt reanact that >_>
especially since every combo on space animals i saw can be done on a lv 1 cause you guys DI falco combos like pros.
it was entertaining enough though, and i understand what you said in the beginning so i won talk **** then...anymore. nice video.
I think they just don't know what he's up to next so its hard to DI properly... seriously. Stop all the hate. There's a couple of bad DI of course they ain't ken.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Nice work, I really like the dynamic comboing, and the picture of all the Canadians brings a tear to me eye!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Good **** Carl. Impressive as always. But I was hoping to see a Shine to Spike like what you were trying on that Ganon but it didn't really connect.
Lawl at the picture of us at the start. Should have used the other one where everyone looks sad except for Mike who looks way to happy for the picture...
This one... haha.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/1mperial/TeamCanada-1.jpg
Love your Falco. Got some crazy mind games going on and it seems to be alot different from most Falcos.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
i don't kno about everyone else. but i thought your combos were the SAME bland and conventional which we always see from falcos. i'm not saying you're bad. you are technically sound, but you said that your combos would be innovative and colorful. i don't see that.

treyhen

Smash Rookie
Oh man, the video was good and all, but...all your combos look like poo compared to that Roys epic Fsmash. whoever that guy is he's obvoiusly beyond your skill level.

nub.

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
Nice Video. But that Fox doesn´t do the ground tech as far as I saw, so it´s much easier to combo him.

FalseFalco, you did well at OC2, didn´t you?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i don't kno about everyone else. but i thought your combos were the SAME bland and conventional which we always see from falcos. i'm not saying you're bad. you are technically sound, but you said that your combos would be innovative and colorful. i don't see that.
I guess I haven't played the vast amount of creative and innovative Falcos that you have.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I approve the awesomeness of Canada's talented player. Best Falco combo video out there, you showed us a new side of Falco by chaining whatever moves you want.

Extraterrestrial editing, way too good for a human. Music is intense and greatly associated with the combos.

Looking foward to see everybody @ EC vs WC in spring !

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
are you joking? you said that i don't know anything about falcos in your message that i quoted. you're saying that through considering my post count. if you meant it in some other way, please explain so i may be enlightened.

Kamikaze Kitsune

Smash Rookie
post count dont mean ****.
you guys can shut up.
crispyone has his own opinion on the video. w/e
lol at the fact that everyone who posted is canadian, lol. you guys are good supporters i guess.^^

nox

Smash Apprentice
post count dont mean ****.
you guys can shut up.
crispyone has his own opinion on the video. w/e
lol at the fact that everyone who posted is canadian, lol. you guys are good supporters i guess.^^
I aint supportin **** , Im giving props where props are due...may it be a Canadian , American , Afghan ...

Stevo

Smash Champion
Most exciting falco vid evar

by the way, in the credits you say people who got owned, and it says Stephen there

is that me or someone else... cause I dont remember ever recording a match with you haha

probably someone else

anyways good vid

cheers

Top Bottom