• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Consult Your Navigator - Mega Man Q&A Thread

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
If you throw a mb downwards after a pretty fast input of full jump to metal blade down then bair just before ground this happens.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Sucks there isn't an FAQ at the beginning of this thread as I'm sure this question gets asked all the time but how does one effectively get past Megaman's lemons? I'm guessing shielding is an option but from what I've seen, MM can go for jab/ftilt -> ftilt -> nair and you can't shield grab him before the nair it seems. Plus with his crazy air acceleration and decent air speed, he's not exactly trapped above you. Jumping hasn't seemed to work too well since a single lemon can cancel a move and then you're probably too low to the ground to get out another hitbox or air dodge without lag.

If there's anything character specific that can be done, the characters I'm working on most atm are :4feroy::4pikachu::4marth:/:4lucina::4corrin::4mewtwo:. Had limited success with Pika's Quick Attack and Corrin's Dragon Lunge (sometimes they hit, other times I'd get a lemon to the face) and the only thing worth using Confusion on seems to be fsmash, uair and dair.

Also may as well ask if there's anything worth doing if I acquire a MM's Metal Blade. Lemons cancel it out and you lose access to a lot of options with it in hand. Best use I've found so far is jciting it to get closer and possibly stop a lemon in the process.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Your best bet is going to whatever char boards you want to use, then asking there. We wont help as much.

Of your chars, pika and m2 are, imo, megas worst MUs. Im quite afraid of good gimping from pika, and from good shadow ball camping from m2. Sit in the lab and see what charge beats pellets.

Top Bottom